SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

umm… what? Did they just skip the night phase?

wow

Wait… huh? Did the “End phase whenever” ability just get used? I just refreshed and the night write up is up.

fuck you mafia that was dirty lol

but doof, really?

and he was the real medic?

wtf my mind is full of fuck right now

Man what the hell?!

*Mobius voted for Doof FTFY.

that makes the programmer mafia it seems

So… anybody want to start piecing together who may still be mafia role wise?

No. I think the Programmer is on our side and they tried to get the Mafia to miss their night kill. Unfortunately they submitted it before the Programmer activated their ability.

and if somebody (Augustus?) could point out how they figured out doof… that would be great…

Mafia submits night kill then has Chihiro end the phase. Gotdamn. That answers the “Do we have both of our medics?” question.

I am very glad we were not on the same wavelength, Pimp.

My theory, for the last day out so, had been this:

The Mafia know my disposition towards disposing of dead weight.

They also knew my role as Syo, day one.

I think we have at least 4 outspoken Mafia, this game, trying to out-yomi us.

*or so

Programmer better have some godlike reads because Civs have night actions too and that kind of play will benefit mafia.

UC?
Azure?

Oh, I forgot Azure killing. Never mind. I’m probably wrong.

forgot about*

UC investigated him? Lucky mafia hit? Maybe they’re killing off wallflowers like Azure. I think I’ll go with them having Hifumi on their side.

That’s why I wanted fuzz iced by you

Ok, so now that we’re back in day-phase who are our suspects? CK just seemed like the perfect candidate for being mafia. He started to post erratic messages that were contradictory. Plus his lack of ability use to gain points seemed like a pretty weak defence.

Also, Doof was medic? It only just clicked that Ishimaru was medic.

Is programmer mafia and was ensuring that Azure couldn’t target them? If Pw is to be believed then OZ was going to be the target. So could they be protecting OZ?

The possibilities of all these roles are amazing and WIFOM inducing simultaneously.

I’d say probably from these:

I’m somewhat impressed. These are some rather attentive Mafia. Though at the same time, it’s probably not too hard to pick out clues from what someone says when they have very little to say in the first place.

…What the hell just happened?

So, who does this incriminate now? Do you think WAH is still suspicious?