SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Is Fuzz a major choice today in the running with Combo?

My vote was going to be a wallflower again, Doofenschmirtz [sic]. I also did some research between Fuzz and Pimp.

But if you think being on a bandwagon will even help this time, with such a divisive vote, we’ve only got 2 hours. Damn I ended up like you people with the last second votes, but I’m sure more people are in that boat too this time.

Yup that bullshit won’t work and might even get him DQ’s since that was a Pimp willy joke with Alpha, I think, someone was GM and Pimp tried the role claim thing with a PM.

So this game has adopted the addendum, Pimp Willy ruleset:

“Not even as a joke”

^ can we link this URL in the opening post, even if SRK is acting weird with all the links in that post actually.

page 22 stuff

TF2 Blue game might’ve been won by both Mafia being too obvious as wallflowers.

Bious/Cyntalan and others are known to be quiet and tough Mafia as we just don’t notice them even being in the game.

Doof here, same thing from his previous games right?

6:32 PM 10/4/2013

@ForgeDigger. Where at you voting today? You read one of my big posts - or at least tagged one with an insightful. You’re also acting like a Mafia Wallflower

Those are like auto responses to get some heat off of you if you are a Mafia.

As well I hate to note this, but some people are not noticing the urgency now that a Civilian with a Medic role has died. Its not business as usual. There are now less protections. Someone just asked for Pimp to name both protection targets after Mikan Nurse death here, Synonym.

Casually throwing in such a bad idea, several people have done this in regards to roles in this game and wanting claims, but not even thinking that halfway through. Very fishy timing going into a Night phase soon.

Well, I think it’s time to see how truthful you’re being, CK.

Lynch Combo_Knight.

I, for one still see a use in you if you are mafia (trade 1 mafia for an extra kill that night is incredible if you know that mafia is gonna get lynched the next day). Best to nip that in the bud if true. Especially at this phase when you are already up for the death. If you survive this day phase, you know your time is almost up and would have no reason to not just do it at night and get the extra kill.

You know if you already voted 1 Mafia. That’s only 1 Point? I’m not entirely sure about your claim of “using your role” if you get a chance to, that you said today will get you any points, but that’s some easy page 1 research of the Sign-Up thread to check on who is left that can get points through a Role Skill Usage.

Where’s **Chiaki Nanami: **the Gamer Girl?

checkout #4 here.

so what’s this: “Bow out of the game stuff” when you wanted to stick around to use your role. How other people have played this and even yourself earlier:

Paraphrasing for time:

“If you go after me, you will regret it. (I have a helpful role)” - Do you have a helpful role? You definitely need to hint at how that can help and how your death will provide less information than leaving you alive. As well other people have said, that “probation” idea.

Probably a play to get you one more day alive, in fact, a night phase and day -

but still an option you didn’t talk about. Being alive in order to prove who you are with your skill usage. I’m leaning heavily towards that plan myself, due to me talking about Pimp Willy so much and probably seeing more than many people are, as of yet.

This is chief’s last post in the thread almost 24 hours ago. Page 34 back there. He may vote silently or pop up with 1 hour and 20 to go.

Right above him in the post where Fuzz first puts up a Lynch the Chief vote, there’s something else important going forward.

I know I mentioned the Role Claims are terrible. But the important part on that is looking for who, when, and why people asked for them. When they happen and it wasn’t asked for seems to be a personal choice by someone making a game play to help, as we’ve seen from likely confirmed roles.

I’ve tried to help with a subtle role claim with an avatar, and maybe some posts towards that. Not explicitly role claiming, but I’m sure people have seen it. So doing a little bit of this to throw Mafia off is the way Role Claiming can help. Combo is all over the place today. Could he just change the Lynch vote to someone he wants?

consider that.

C_K really needs to address what HAX just posted.

Because, god help me, he makes sense.

Kays, well since everyone is so focus

You know if you already voted 1 Mafia. That’s only 1 Point? I’m not entirely sure about your claim of “using your role” if you get a chance to, that you said today will get you any points, but that’s some easy page 1 research of the Sign-Up thread to check on who is left that can get points through a Role Skill Usage.

Where’s **Chiaki Nanami: **the Gamer Girl?

checkout #4 here.

so what’s this: “Bow out of the game stuff” when you wanted to stick around to use your role. How other people have played this and even yourself earlier:

Paraphrasing for time:

“If you go after me, you will regret it. (I have a helpful role)” - Do you have a helpful role? You definitely need to hint at how that can help and how your death will provide less information than leaving you alive. As well other people have said, that “probation” idea.

Probably a play to get you one more day alive, in fact, a night phase and day -

but still an option you didn’t talk about. Being alive in order to prove who you are with your skill usage. I’m leaning heavily towards that plan myself, due to me talking about Pimp Willy so much and probably seeing more than many people are, as of yet.
[/quote]

Well civs winning earns for that point loss I took for not voting, which kinda annoyed me then, so I made sure I could at least set up me another point, making up from the last game.

I really wish I could have gotten sacrifice roll.

I aint tripping, one point is fine.

Supermodel has the same skill on either team affiliation.

It could be important to point out, even an obvious answer to the question, Will they be shown in the writeup as saying a teammate and which team?

The game has a ton of things between the lines like this that we didn’t consider going in like all the Touko Fukawa stuff making her more like the older Mafia roles of allegiance switch upon death.

When does Supermodel send in her ability?
@GodotsRevenge
Is it a gamble too? they have to get it in before the day’s writeup, otherwise it seems broken in certain ways that mafia games go with phase changes.

but it didn’t happen in South :Park with Token Black kid so I don’t know the ways it works out fully.

I think we are better served with either lynching Combo_Knight or HAX this time, with me popping a Wallflower.

Thoughts?

Pimp Willy?

Missing Person?

My thought is you just got a big bandwagon thrown on both of us.

You last second douchebag, I pointed out with infrequent back there. :mad:

I know you voted publicly at the last second and we have a ton of hiding players during a big 36 hour day phase not even voicing their vote -and haven’t been checked for hiding votes before- but still. I’m surprised you didn’t move to lynch the guy who has claimed openly that Pimp not only needs to protect you nonstop, but will. Nurse gone, Pimp may only have one more chance to protect you, yeah?

Here’s that major think everyone sucks at knowing:

Be very wary of everyone thinking it’ll be alright when Pimp protects (you, where its likely they will target him or you for the kill), and gets killed by protecting, then no more protection from here on out.

I need to find those posts today on who thinks: “Pimp continues his protection plan” as if that hasn’t 180 degree turned around.

Now that our Nurse is dead and the possibility of the Hall Monitor being a mafia is through the roof, the obvious assumption would be that the mafia will go after one of our confirmed roles, Pimp Willy or Azure, tonight.
Even if Pimp Willy protects Azure this night phase, it would guarantee his death as he would die if one of his targets is targeted by the mafia.

And that is if we assume that the Mafia will not specifically target him instead of Azure.

That said, if C_K is truly the Gamer/Civilian, his ability would be a veil to protect Pimp Willy and Azure this Night Phase from potential night kills. This will buy our confirmed civs another phase to work together.

But if he is the Gamer/Mafia, then he would be a threat if we left him live through the night even if we come to the consensus to lynch him the day after, as he would just sacrifice himself to take out another civilian in addition to the night kill.

I’ll take the gambit on C_K’s claim as it would serve as well if he is able to prove himself and save Azure and Pimp Willy.

That said, I’ll be sending in my vote on Doofenshmirtz.

It is sent before the deadline for lynches.

Everyone knows this.

You’re not telling us anything we do not know.

As such:

Lynch WTF-AKUMA-HAX

You did nothing last night, after all.

Who’ll miss you?

At worst, only YOU, if Nagito.

At best, your Wallflower Pound Puppies.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20130703080654/danganronpa/images/8/85/Nanami%2812%29.png

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20130703080654/danganronpa/images/8/85/Nanami%2812%29.png

***…

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20130703080653/danganronpa/images/4/4b/Nanami%2810%29.png

You might as well send me up the river, since you all enjoy bullets in your toenails.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20130703080653/danganronpa/images/8/86/Nanami%2811%29.png

Better yet if that gamble ability is still able to be used, bet on it, so you can lose.

Lynch WTF-AKUMA-HAX

The underscore didn’t register.

Just to clarify, I told PW NOT to reveal his second target so that mafia have to guess. Azure is almost guaranteed PW’s protection, at least for the short term.

To one who’s myopic, keeping you alive for night phase doesn’t really hurt us. If you use your night ability, you’re obviously a civ and saved whoever the mafia’s target was from dying. Azure can still take care of OZ because it doesn’t affect vigi kills. If you survive the night, then you’re mafia and you’ll be lynched.

However, we have to look at your mafia ability too. You could just be stalling to sacrifice yourself and get the mafia another kill because you know you’d die the next day phase anyway. They’d go 1 for 1 that way. And this is all operating on the notion that you are in fact Chiaki. You could be lying.

It could be what WAH said is true and that you are actually Oowada who isn’t afraid to get lynched because he can change the lynch votes to someone else. Granted, you won’t survive the night like that if Azure has his way. It could also be that WAH is mafia and has given up all hope that you’ll live this phase and threw you under the bus. But that’s more unlikely.

@Azure What do you think WAH not targeting someone means? Let’s see… There’s only 4 mafia left, and about 3 (maybe 4 if medic isn’t mafia) roles that have target abilities left, including yours. So the total number of people that would come up as having no action is 4 (the total mafia)+(13(the total civs)-3(the people you can target that would come up as having to use an ability)=14. That’s then about a 4/14 (or about 28ish%) chance that he’s mafia. I’m going to go with the numbers here and say he’s civ. Least, I haven’t been able to find anything suspicious about him.

Lynching Combo_Knight