SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

My point was not in the role but their alignment, but keep hanging onto that.

What good is chiaki mafia if it aint day 1 anyway?

I feel compelled, for some reason, to reiterate.

I hear you,

Chiming in that hax is a good choice too if you think ck isn’t mind fucking us

So here to find that RF is no longer being a suspect for some reason?

Well, at least C_K is imo another good way to go today.
There is a good chance that i wouldn’t be around until tomorrow, so i will place my vote for C_K now

Lynch: Combo_Knight

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130329201539/aceattorney/images/c/c5/Phoenix_Head_Shake.gifp/img]

Mafia scum

As I’ve said before I’m not going to bother defending whatever suspicions anyone has about me, because I admit I do look somewhat suspicious however, I have explained why I have behaved the way I have in my longass post so take that as you may. And the post you quoted had NOTHING to do with role claiming I have no clue how you arrived at that conclusion. That being said in previous posts I have hinted at a role that @azure mistakenly though was togami, but I told him even thought that’s not my role he is smart and on the right track for thinking that way.

I told you I’m not togami nor am I dirty, nor do I have a read on hecatomb, but you’re reading my posts the right way you just came to the slightly wrong conclusion and that is all I’m saying until imminent death is upon me.

Saying that you tried to stop two people from suspecting and arguing with each other because you think theyre both civs is not evidence of you being a civ. If anything it would be evidence that you’re mafia because then you would obviously know who is civ or not, so when you see two civs like PW and MP arguing, you could stop them and use that to appear as a civ trying to help.

I’ve gone back to your earlier posts, and I don’t have a solid read on you either way but for now there are several much more suspicious people than you so I guess you’re off my suspect list.

Not that I’m going to bother defending myself as I’ve said before I know I look somewhat suspicious, but specifically please tell me why you think I’m mafia I’m just curious. Also please read my early posts while imagining me not as a mafia but a rather helpful person and I think you’ll stop suspecting me.

Thanks for defending me but if azure is vigi doesn’t that mean you want me dead?..the why would you say I’m clean?..unless azure isn’t vigi!..hmmmm. OkY well operating under that assumption I’ll return the favor so who do you, MP, and azure believe is worth taking a closer look at soon?

For the last time I never role claimed to be togami but I understand why some might think I did.

My current suspect list in no order:

RF
CK
doof

And no the fact that RF and CK both want me dead in no way shape or form influenced me to suspect them even though usually it would no joke. I’m okay with voting any 3 of them, but CK voting for himself really mind fucked me…I don’t know what to make of it? Is he trying an insane play to save himself or is there a civ role that would benefit with his death? I’ll have to look at the OP roles again.

Sent from @GodotsRevenge himself

while I have summoned him is it legal to show my pms with you Game master Bear?

Common rule is that you CAN’T Post anything that he has send you via pm’s, but dunno if is the case for this game

I have never seen that before in my life. Somebody else must have made it.

Sure. But only me. I get jealous.

WTF is going on with CK

Who else besides me hasn’t sent in their vote?

PROTIP: do not vote too early in mafia games ya dunces!

I won’t be around when the actual writeup drops due to an AE tournament, but I’m going to publicize my vote here.

Lynch Combo_Knight

Not sure when I’ll be back, will likely be in about 6/7 hours.

Well just making sure it’s cool with the GM so I don’t end up DQing myself. Lol

I wanted to point out here that I don’t remember Pietastic putting up anyone to lynch and has only bandwagoned. You can’t have been just ignoring him this whole time & you have to have noticed that too.

It was buried in there, but I said it a bunch of times. Last second Bandwagoning by Mafia voters is dangerous.

Are you saying I didn’t role claim, use a role, or you are able to see what I get to do at night?

You’re leaving it way up to the imagination there.

Azure, throwing my hat in there among a ton of targets. I hope this day’s voting doesn’t just implode from no group effort here. So many people chiming in to put new suspects on the table finally, except all at the same time. And some lame ass distraction methods by infrequent, who needs to play more like a civ if he even wants to be trusted.

Votes are due in about 2 hours. Just a reminder.

I’ve been time stamping things and that should’ve been an easy read one to put up right after I wrote it. It got buried in my research.