SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Pimp, I’m going to present some stuff on C_K as well. As I do that, I think I’m picking up what you’re putting down on OZ and not lynching him. If I really understand, though, having vigi kill him offers us only a minimal incremental benefit. Am I misinterpreting you?

Relax, Let me walk today and I’ll be gone tomorrow.

As the GM of the last mafia game I was in you know I’m very poor at deceit.

If I was mafia I’d have fucked up the first day.

So, I did some research on C_K’s posts to figure out how suspicious he is. Turns out, pretty damn suspicious. I apologize if I reiterate some of PW’s points (and points from others)… I’m providing my own interpretation of his most critical points to date. To wit:

C_K has chosen to RC the gamer, and state that he’s civ. This is either the truth or a moderately effective smokescreen, since it’s unlikely mafia would have selected the gamer. However, there is some stuff in his posting history that is inconsistent with how a civ with the gaming role would act, and some other suspicious behavior in his posts.

Below begins a subtle RC, but the whole asking for protection is nonsense. Asking for protection is folly anyway, and if you’re a civ gamer… are you really that important that you need to survive? Later on even he acknowledges that role is not super important, so this request and statement are inconsistent. It could be that he’s mafia and trying to divert the medic so they can make a kill on a more important player.

Spoiler

Below, we have some sniping between him and Azure, culminating with CK threatening to change Azure’s kill. However, the civ gamer can’t steer the vigi kill. Only the mafia one. Again, inconsistency.

Spoiler

Other random stuff that stuck out to me:

Spoiler

More weird, suspicious sniping with Azure.

More medic protection requests…

Going really hard after SAD here.

What does alarm me PW, is that you are so adamant about preventing me from bowing out of the game.

It comes at the expense of probability for your daytime vote but at least have the decency to give the team some breathing room for a night.

I mean honestly, If anyone has very little worth round here now it’s me. Funny now I see why the role fell on me to begin with.

I’m 100 percent sure I’m Chiaki

All I’m asking for is your trust till sundown

Quite honestly I wish this power voided all mafia Actions in stead of kills but, A low tier power for a low tier player I suppose.

LOL

I was really nervous about Azure killing me and ruining my chance to get an extra point.

But I tell you what, go ahead and lynch me civs.

And lose your safe guard tonight.

You’ll lose a scapegoat and an important role along with me.

It’s not on my conscience.

Argh. This point system is striking again, and in this case it might help establish a smokescreen.

Civs should be measured by their actual contributions to the cause. If they make a gdlk read on their own, but are unable to sway others to their point of view, that is great but not as great as a true leader who’s insightful.

Fuck points

I am going to be gone most of the day. Will submit my lynch now on ck

I feel like you are giving the mafia a good chance to capitalize, and my faith in you is diminshing. But do what you feel is the right thing.

If he was Mafia Oowada, Gang Leader, then the Mafia would’ve gotten a double kill last night. I think Godots said that his ability only activates once, which would mean that they’ve lost their chance to use it the night after Alpha died, thereby completely nullifying the reason he recruited the role in the first place.

-Considering points when taking actions
-Claiming he is an important role after claiming otherwise

@pietastic the roleclaim you quoted where CK said something about “Medic protect me, I’ll be a really useful extra man” or whatever I’m pretty sure was just so CK could roleclaim.

I almost wanna leave him alive for today and lynch someone else just so he can pop his ability tonight if he is Gamer. If he’s civ then we’re all safe from Mafia :party: and if he’s Mafia then that’s another Mafia dead, which they can’t afford as they’re already at a severe numbers disadvantage. I’ve said it before, I don’t think using Mafia Gamer’s ability is worth it for them. They trade a Mafia for a Civilian. Or maybe not, in the unlikely case Pimp protects both targets. Really odd recruit by Alpha in my opinion, if CK is Mafia I need to ask him about that later.

@ Pimp Willy
After reading the last 2/3 pages do you trust me?

Welp I just put a vote against myself and locked it.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20130703080707/danganronpa/images/9/92/Nanami%2818%29.png

The choice is yours.

“Welp, I’m going to vote to kill myself now”

Is that more likely to hear from a Civilian (not counting great cow lord) or Mafia?

Well, seeing as Mikan was already proved not to be mafia by sumazndude’s death, is that evidence really reliable? The mafia could be leading us down a path to believe that the Medic is mafia by posting that they would choose him, even if they didn’t. Just something to consider.

I still don’t see why you guys are so deadest on letting OZ live. I see it too, and all, but… Isn’t it likely that what we’re seeing is a trap? If it is, it could cause some serious problems. But then again, if it’s true…

I see what you mean now PW. Sorry for doubting you. I’m still learning.

So, Combo_Knight should be looked into, you say? He has been flip-flopping, but I think it’s just a nervous civ. Maybe we should give him a chance to activate his ability if he really is civ. A probation, so to speak. If he doesn’t use it, we lynch him next. Does his civ ability stop Vigi kills too?

Okay… only now have I realized that our Detective knew that the Princess was mafia from the start.

http://i.imgur.com/vjLfA9t.png

The mafia could have been role hunting depending on the people who expressed their thoughts on why the Mafia would want to recruit the Princess.

To empower my point, Sumazndude’s list was the most interesting out of those that made a list, as his game plan if he was the valedictorian would revolved around manipulating our two confirmed civilian power roles, the Otaku for our detective and the Togami and Sonia for Syo.

In addition to the points Augustus had made, the mafia might have been role hunted Sumazndude hoping that he could have been either the Detective or the Nurse. Thus, he looks less and less like a random kill.
Hopefully, our detective did not hint her knowledge of the Princess being a mafia prior to Alpha’s death.

No it’s mafia only.

101 new posts.

God(s) forbid a man sleep. :confused:

Oh, did I rattle a cage? :coffee:

More like a sarcophagus, how are you still alive in this game anyway?

Though my participation has been rather lax, at least I have purpose while I’m alive as I’m still a warm body keeping our civ ratio high. I’m having my doubts you can claim the same.

For what it is worth, HAX did nothing last night role-wise.

Will catch up in about an hour.

I can’t claim the same, My purpose and utility only lies in my sacrifice.