SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Since you’re not helping me -who you’re calling the lemming - even find the right path,

bitch you’re just yapping and trying to lead me into a lava pit.

And that reads like a threat. :chainsaw: Not just the positive side of your words & that you could be worried for my sake & helping me see the way to the real exit.

So go get your buddies if you have them. Killing me will implicate you and actually do the opposite of what you want. Give me more credibility. While you look guilty.

/seems to be a distraction from my big posts here. Guess I got baited, but even with the formatting, many things I’ve written line up with how to play and win this game if anyone is willing to read them. infrequent sure ain’t winning anything. That guy is on the Washington Generals team vs the Civilians Harlem Globetrotters, so he gotta be all racist about who we are, since he can’t win.

He has to "win,"
that way. which isn’t winning. at all.

I don’t deny that I look suspicious in some ways, but as of my last longass post I’ve been direct as can be without having my hand forced to role claim which I won’t unless it’s overwhelmingly clear that I’m going to be killed.

PW thanks for seeing who I am, and I apologize…you know what for but anyways moving forward I’d like to know what player should be looked at the most?

@azure please listen to PW, don’t kill me as I dpsaid before you right on the right track, wrong role though.

@orochizoolander, I think PW actually told Azure to kill you tonight.

Also, it may have been buried by Hax’s wall of evidence but I wrote a rebuttal to the points you raised against me. I’d like you to read it now before it gets buried any further.

*…It’s possible. This doesn’t mean that C_K has the mafia version of this role but Chiaki’s mafia ability would allow them to take out 2 of our important civs tonight. Assuming that Chiaki is Civ last night really was the best time to use that ability. We’d still have our medic…

Actually where the hell is Sumazndudes last gasp? With it we can confirm 100% that Ishimaru is a mafia role.

• I was reading Bious’s last gasp again and I noticed a certain role that he left off of there. I don’t know if it was an oversight or if he felt like the person with the role shouldn’t be revealed. However I was thinking about what if Hecatom found out the identity of the Luckster without the role ability? Essentially that person is Civ (in my mind at least) and his identity being revealed the mafia might stay away from in when considering their night kills.We could use him like a confirmed civ and have another person we could openly trust.

Of course doing that would put the Nagito role player at a disadvantage but since I’m not him I don’t mind using him if it makes our civ lives easier.

However as far as the cons go, the mafia might have 1 less person to consider in their night kills. What do you guys think about this? *

DarkGeneral just a reminder

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/mYNwY2C.png

It says the nurse doesnt know whether the medic is mafia or not.
Was that a mistake on your part or did you already know that and you’re trying to push for something?

*Huh, good point. I was thinking that Mikan would know that her role got switched over to regular medic. But now that I read the card again the ability would still be called “nurse”. The Mikan would be oblivious to her powers actually being the real protect.

Reading comprehension fail on my part. I had a similar plan in my head earlier that involved the gambler role claiming and having everyone vote to lynch her, then she gambled on herself being the last lynch target and take out a mafia with her. But when I had went back and read the role, the gamble only works if she successfully gambles on mafia being the lynch target. *

Speaking of the gambler, I was just thinking about how AC would have recruited people. Would he have recruited roles that were helpful having on the mafias side or would he have chosen roles that he didnt want the civs to have? (Does that make sense?) Or maybe a bit of both because I think Celes’ civ ability is quite useful for civs and if I were him i’d pick her just so we couldn’t have her

*Good morning

@Orochioolander
@RadicalFuzz
@Synonym

I see you 3 are also on this lovely morning. *

I know that nothing is certain in this game but I’ve been operating under the assumption that the mafia recruited our medic. If we still have the medic then it’s a bonus but we can’t assume that we do. PW’s protection plan is going to be super crucial now. I think he needs to keep one of his protection targets unrevealed each night phase.

Actually, it’s 11pm for me here in the future. I hope your Saturday is enjoyable as I’ll be heading into Sunday very shortly.

• Judging from this post, he probably tried going for both taking away from civs and boosting the mafia abilities.

I don’t think Celes’ civ ability is all that great (specially the whole sacrifice yourself if you’re wrong part) but the mafia ability? Yeah the mafia ability is pretty good. Specially since we know for a fact that Alpha Commando had Maizono. It’s in the realm of possibility that he recruited Celes as well for the sheer ability of having two mafia members being “confirmed civ”.

Don’t worry about that. If you’re convinced I’m dirty rally for my lynch, get everyone else to see what you do.

Honestly I think it would hurt Mafia more than it would hurt us. Especially with the possibility of you protecting both targets. Sure he can sacrifice himself if the Vigi is targeting to kill him anyway, but that’s still a victory in my book.

Pietastic’s played similar to how he normally does, from what I see at least. As for lynching, if you trust Pimp Willy’s judgment, either me or Chief. Probably me, since I’ve been acting dirtier, but I’d appreciate it if you didn’t vote to kill me.

Sorry for the delay. It takes me a while to read and comprehend WAH’s posts sometimes, and I just woke up so that doesn’t help much. And with that, I have to leave because birthdays and family and all that stuff. Be back in a few hours.

Pimp needs to keep both of his protection targets a secret. It’s likely that he’ll be protecting certain players more often than others.

I think he already confirmed that he would protect Azure, although I guess it could be a bluff.

*Yeah, I’ve been operating under that assumption too. On a somewhat related note, based on the data I had gathered when I asked everyone who they would recruit if they were Val, Ishimaru was the top selection with 9 votes. 2nd place was Mikan with 7 votes.

As for Pimp Willy revealing who he protects… Well him revealing who he protects before night time is silly and revealing who he protected after night phase can be dangerous. I have full trust in Willy to know what move he should make concerning his own role.

Also as a unconfirmed civ I don’t think Pimp Willy would be wise to seriously take or consider my advice over one of our confirmed civs. *

Cynth is mafia. Obviously because he lived this long.

Hey guys, this was sent in a while ago. Sorry for being really late.

Well that’s enough for me tonight. I’ll check back in on the thread in the morning.

@synonym ok I’ll get to it now and I’ll be pissed if @azure kills me now, he was close to guessing my role.

Here, he says he’s going to die at night by using his power

yet moments later, he’s asking for my protection instead

I almost get the impression he’s not really sure who he wants to role claim at this point. He’s settled on gamer… but is that really his role?

What if he is Mafia Otaku, or worse yet Mafia Gang Leader, even mafia gamer?

If he survives the night phase we’d just lynch him the next day, which would mean we’d really want to take care of him now before it’s too late and we let him use his night power.

Of course if we believe he is gamer civ, then his power could possibly protect from a double kill tonight.

I still think we lynch him