SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

The chances of the Culprit responsible for his death are much higher if he had played with SAD before though. Or at least read the games he was in. Which is a majority of the game, so it doesn’t narrow much down for us.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45366695/GM%20Is%20A%20Cunt.jpg

My gut tells me to vote out RF

But my brain tells me Chief is just letting him dig his own grave and smiling

Chief has been more absent than usual. When he does pop in to say something he usually leaves shortly afterwards. A question, who do you think is Ishimaru, the normal Medic recruited by Mafia? Maybe we can use the same logic Augustus did to find him.

I think it’s you or Chief, frankly

I would have picked someone other than the obvious

This.

This right here.

Either OZ is Togami, and Hecatom is having us all on, or else OZ is dirty as Pig Shit in an Industrial farm.

You both know I’m here.

@RF You quoted PW but if your question is for me, I wouldn’t disclose that even in my LG. I disagree with role claims but that seems to be the popular choice of action.

I’ve been harboring this creeping dread for a while now, too.

Well it’s not me. So that leaves Chief.

Sly, implying that you aren’t Ishimaru. Well-worded!

If augustus hadn’t pointed out why SAM was killed, I was going to ask why the mafia would rolehunt on him over RF and Chief, unless one/both were already dirty

Stop eating the toast RF.

I don’t agree with everything you say and a lot of your posts are so long their almost convoluted but I respect your research so I’m not inclined to vote for you yet.

The last batch of role-claims was illadvised and sudden. So I refuse to take part in that. People need to play the game instead of letting the game play you.

Because we’re dirty enough to be lynched or killed by the Vigi but still useful enough that you might protect us from the Mafia kill.

Anyways, I’m out and will not be back for a while. I wonder which of us will have more votes when I get back? My coin says I will, but I’m not so sure (No, I’m not RCing the Gambler or any other role. I legit have a coin that I use to make tough decisions sometimes. Will provide photographic evidence if asked for)

I am happy to see that i am not the only one who suspects of both of them.
As the game has progressed the way that RF has been acting and the way that he seems to jump to conclusions with troll logic have been striking me as odd, the same for The Chief he has been quite absent and barely useful during this game as the time has passed.

I wouldn’t use “Barely useful” to describe my play. I’d rather say “efficient”.

I have interjected my opinions as needed because to me it doesn’t work to race everyone to make the next post that will be overlooked until needed.

It’s interesting to note that when me and RF got into it pre game, it should have theoretically been before he knew he was mafia.

But how he continued into the game would be what shows. He was pretty eager to put that vote on me, wasn’t he? I mean I bluffed a vote on him, but he took that bait hard… and look how close I was to getting lynched day 1?

Lets go back and see who voted for me… I’m sure some mafia was in on it.

Missing Person (13) Mobius, orochizoolander, Hecatom, The Co-Jones, Synonym, ForgeDigger, pietastic, Pimp Willy, infrequent lurker, The Chief, Sumazndude, Cyntalan, Azure
Pimp Willy (4) RadicalFuzz, BullDancer, Missing Person, Augustus
Combo_Knight (2) DarkGeneral, AlphaCommando
BullDancer (1) Doofenshmirtz
orochizoolander (1) Combo_Knight
pietatic (1) WTF-AKUMA-HAX
No Lynch (1) Bious

Hmm. 2 confirmed civs, 1 so far helpful person, and RF. And these came up fast, before I got people switched onto MP from me and saved my life. Well, I assume fast, don’t know really when they were cast, but I think they were confirmed before I saved my ass.

So, maybe the reason Augustus pointed out the SAM kill was because he was in on the reasoning, and just wanted brownie points

AC put a vote in on C_K. That almost makes C_K more suspicious to me.

I’d bet there’s one more mafia between CK, HAX, Doof and DarkGeneral

He put a vote on me because I put him on that list at the beginning, I’m gonna go ahead and prove I’m civilian tonight anyway and bow out with some decency.

Or better yet PW, you could prove to me you haven’t been stringing us along ang keep me alive one more night.

I did ask if I was reading it incorrectly. But if you’re going to be rude, you can kiss the chances of me changing my vote goodbye!

Let’s not forget about ForgeDigger.

Well, on Day 1 I was regrettably busy teaming up with you and Missing Person to take out Pimp Willy. On Day 2 I began to notice your reluctance to vote for Alpha. I know that Pimp Willy was making a big deal out of it too despite being a civilian, but there was bound to be at least one Mafia trying to save Alpha. You were trying to steer the lynch into oz’s direction before the votes against Alpha started stacking up. And then you go with DarkGeneral once it’s clear that Alpha getting lynched which serves no purpose. It just all looks like fishy behaviour to me.

Psh. I am so clean.