SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I could have put C_K’s role claim on the list too, it was more implied than anything, so I left him off the list

Post count time:

Spoiler

Double Post Checker:
Missing Person Double Posts: 43
Pimp Willy Double Posts: 18
RadicalFuzz Double Posts: 14
Azure Double Posts: 14
Hecatom Double Posts: 11
Bious Double Posts: 11
WTF-AKUMA-HAX Double Posts: 10
orochizoolander Double Posts: 7
DarkGeneral Double Posts: 7
pietastic Double Posts: 4
Synonym Double Posts: 4
Combo_Knight Double Posts: 3
AlphaCommando Double Posts: 3
The Chief Double Posts: 2
Sumazndude Double Posts: 2
ForgeDigger Double Posts: 2
BullDancer Double Posts: 2
Augustus Double Posts: 2
infrequent lurker Double Posts: 1
The Co-Jones Double Posts: 1
Doofenshmirtz Double Posts: 1

Spoiler
**Missing Person**	 Posts: 198
**Pimp Willy**	 Posts: 172
**RadicalFuzz**	 Posts: 139
**Azure**	 Posts: 126
**Bious**	 Posts: 109
**WTF-AKUMA-HAX**	 Posts: 108
**Hecatom**	 Posts: 105
**DarkGeneral**	 Posts: 77
**AlphaCommando**	 Posts: 71
**Combo_Knight**	 Posts: 63
**pietastic**	 Posts: 62
**Synonym**	 Posts: 54
**The Chief**	 Posts: 35
**orochizoolander**	 Posts: 28
**Augustus**	 Posts: 27
**Mobius**	 Posts: 23
**Sumazndude**	 Posts: 22
**Cyntalan**	 Posts: 21
**infrequent lurker**	 Posts: 18
**Doofenshmirtz**	 Posts: 17
**ForgeDigger**	 Posts: 12
**BTierBison**	 Posts: 11
**The Co-Jones**	 Posts: 9
**BullDancer**	 Posts: 8

Analysis complete

Tell me what you want to know and i will try to give my insight

It depends on what roles the mafia has.
Right now i think that there is a good chance that besides the medic and the swimmer they also have the otaku, after all, having access to the people who our detective investigates can give a good insight on who he could be if the detective hints in some way the people who he suspects about, add that from what we know, he has not tried to contact PW yet.

I am also pondering the posibility that they could have the Gamer Girl, she not sacrificing her yesterday to avoid night kills could mean that she was recruited by mafia or that she simply didn’t believe my role claim which is fair.

As for your question, if we had the otaku there is a chance that at least from my part i will try to push a kill against someone who has been vocal on who he suspects that match with the people that has been investigated so far.

Going by these post

Spoiler

He brought up the nurse a few times but he wasn’t the only one. Man the mafia got lucky.

Naaaaaah. Yamada is on their side.

@cyntalan, combo_knight, and missing person please change your vote away from me immediately or else…well I can’t say but please just don’t lynch me, for once I’m not saying to just to save my own ass :rofl:

Um ok SAD actually seems like a random target tbh and I bet MP’s change from me to OZ today will raise more question about me “slipping through the cracks”. Personally I dont believe i’ve said anything to implicate myself as a mafia member but I guess I havent said nearly enough to get in everyones good books. Well im sure as long as Togami stays alive and PW too, the truth is gonna come out (hopefully sooner rather than later but my guess is probably by the next night phase)
Speaking of, Hecatom im assuming you’ll be keeping all the roles you learn to yourself for the time being, right? Since that seems like the only good thing right now. Maybe just naming the role but not the player? Or is that stupid… I actually think that might be stupid since we aren’t getting their alignment, are we? Gah so many question and they just lead to more questions, im going to bed now… (after i read the comments that were posted while I wrote this hahaha)

Pimp willy I’m still not 100% sure, you’re a civ but I’m going to go with what’s been said and trust you for the rest of the game, i think it’s necessary for civs to sometimes take calculated risks and make educated assumptions so they can free up their thought process and focus on the more suspicious players.

Good post, considering what we know now:

and his follow up

Also, I like to use the 1 mafia per list rule. When you, as mafia, give up a list, you include 1 mafia in as well.

enlighten me to a scenario where I’m not a civ, please

Well i’m off for real now, if my name comes up again please wait for me to get back before you send it in (seeing as it it quite high on the suspect list i’ll definitely be back early) :slight_smile:

@infrequent lurker: given your analysis, who are your top 3 suspects at this point?

@GodotsRevenge senses we’re at a good advantage now and wants to make sure you maintain your losing streak, so he makes you mafia.

What do I win?

And lest people think that post’s a deflection for OZ: @orochizoolander, mafia and important-roled civs could both easily say in the thread, “No, don’t kill me yet, I’m important!” So, you’ve really given us pretty much no information. Care to try another tactic?

Who are your top suspects?

One where he’s civ. Which isn’t this one.

I have the next 3 hours to dedicate to this thread, got to play catch up before I do that but by 4:20 I should post up my thoughts, anyways I don’t want to say anything I don’t have to, for now all I can say is lynching me would be bad for you or better yet 1 or 2 people should vote for me but no more then that.

Off to smoke some weed, huh?

By the time you post your insights, we’ll have plenty of time left in the day period. Just make sure to contribute something aside from “no bro, don’t lynch me! I can’t die yet because I’m such an asset!”

Nah I got my points. And even still I’m not gonna end up in the negatives this time so You can hold that L, B.

Spoiler

This post was interesting to say the least.

On Day 1, Oz, I assumed that you were Togami/Civilian since you “seemed” to know who Genocider is,

However, Alpha was revealed to be Sonia/Mafia later on, someone who knows the identity of Genocider at the start of the game. This would also imply that the Mafia knows who Genocider is as well.
And to add to that, Hecatom has role claimed Togami/Civilian, so my theory on you being Togami/Civilian would be unlikely if he was who he claim he is.

That said, I’ll be assuming that you aren’t Togami/Civilian from this point on.
If you aren’t, then I find your familiarity with Genocider odd.

Ahhhh, my arch-nemesis the Post Count List. We meet again.

Man I shop at Giant. That stuff sounds way too fancy.

Hecatom since his ability is similar to the U.C. However if one of us was among the posters on the shallow end of the comment pool I’d have put Azure down. Then again my yomi level is near “Noobish.”

Dammit I’m still catching up quoting mad posts incoming and using the info we have now about the confirmed roles in hindsight, but I’m not togami, okay that’s all I’m saying now, those who’ve read my posts from day 1 and aren’t dumb will know not to vote for me ever so I trust them.