SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Of course not, but I think it’s more likely that he was mafia than negligent. This game isn’t over by a damn sight.

I’m going to get some sleep and try to organise my thoughts. I look forward to catching up on the inevitable 20+ pages of new posts when I get back on later today.

Yeah, I haven’t set up anything for it, but I will run a post count later when I’m on my work computer. I don’t know if it will do much, but we can identify the wallflowers

#LynchAllWallFlowers

btw, sorry for not trusting you Azure, the whole voting situation day 1 would have gotten you lynched, crazy that it ended up being random

Thank me, Azure, that I tripped a wire in my brain and got myself lynched Day 1.

People I want to hear a lot from this phase:

Mobius
Hecatom
WTF-AKUMA-HAX

It is cool.

For some reason I can never seem to read Pimp correctly, when he is clean.

I would have gone for either Pimp or a Wallflower, first, were the it not for the bandwagon and compelling situational reason to lynch MP, and the fact that a Wallflower getting sniped day one would have practically screamed “Azure!”

BD continues to fail at yomi.

Ever since Phoenix Wright, everyone just automatically assumes I’m dirty, because if I am then I might mindfuck you. It’s basically the curse for that move I pulled.

It’s fine, I learned to play with everyone distrusting me, and turned it into a reason for mafia to let me live (because I seem so lynchable). Nobody will ever trust me again, until I’m 100% confirmed. I like it that way. Keeps me honest and I can’t just sit back and say “oh ho ho I’m a big name listen to me.” I get to be like “Bitch, you’re stupid, now shut the fuck up and listen to me” and then proceed to be wrong

Question time, if you were Mafia last night and you had to submit a kill, who would you have picked and why?

The only thing that can debunk this is if TCJ posts a LG.

@GR if Mafia Touka dies as Civ does she have the ability to post a LG?

They’d have to be able to post a last gasp, otherwise the role would be useless as we’d know what happened

So 2 civ role claims AND we lost our nurse. Wonderful.

Sumazndude getting popped…

I understand role-hunting but why him? Since Azure is taking out the more quiet players they could have directed their attention elsewhere. Since we have the paparazzi on our side then the only mafia ability that could have possible led them to him is Yamada’s which means they’re killing off confirmed civs early and got lucky. Or maybe Sum dropped hints to his role. I’ll have to take a look at his posts.

Here’s the thing regarding @Azure

I feel very hands off with him in his night kills. And for everyone worried about coordination, that’s a good thing here. If I’ve learned anything about him having known him, the guy knows what to do. He’s smart. And if he didn’t already know how to operate wielding so much power, he knows from observing me in the RE game to split his interests. He’s going to find a mafia if he lives long enough to.

It’s funny, but BD screamed Azure to me.

Right now, the mafia roster in my mind are,
The Princess(Confirmed)
The Idol(Confirmed)
The Hall Monitor(Most likely)
The Bookworm(Most likely)
The Otaku(Most likely)

Azure is already killing off the wallflowers so the Mafia lending him a helping hand as they kill off Sumazndude(who I consider a wallflower like myself) leads me to believe that Sumazndude was involved in one of their abilities somehow.
The only mafia investigative/informative role available to them would be the Otaku as our Vigilante, Azure, is the Photographer. Hence, my reasoning on why I listed the Otaku as the final member in the roster of the mafia.

If that’s the case, what good do you think it would do us if the Otaku role claims, or, better yet, if the person who had been contacted by the Otaku verify his allegiance(someone being contacted would confirm that the Otaku used his civ ability, hence the Otaku has to be a civ)?

<random>
I just have to say, I feel dumb, but I think I may have mixed up Synonym and Mobius in my head from last game when I said Synonym was the top tier player. Mobius was mafia with Godots and flew under everybodies radar… did I make that mistake earlier?

Oops.

</random>

And yes, I was checking if any of them would be dumb enough to reuse their alt mafia account for PM reasons

(they weren’t)

If anyone but TCJ LG’s that they had contact with the Otaku, I’ll believe them.

I’m going to work on the assumption that Otaku is either:

-Mafia
-Already assigned to someone, probably from the start of the game.

Just wanted to make sure this doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. I think it’s an important thing to consider.

AlphaCommando - dead (mafia)
Augustus
Azure - Claimed Vigi
Bious - “dead” civ
BullDancer - dead civ
Combo_Knight
Cyntalan
DarkGeneral
Doofenshmirtz
ForgeDigger
Hecatom - Claimed Togami
infrequent lurker