SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

On that note, Lynch Doofenshmirtz

This is why we’re not suppose to be role-claiming.

Bingo.

Why lynch door over Augustus MP and fuck bios was one of the few most of us knew was civ. So with the recent role claiming shenanigans what roles are our priority now to protect?

Doof*

Balls! Is it safe to assume that we have no medic now? @Pimp_Willy, how do we proceed from here?

I’ll say this @SumAznDude, you played a hell of a lot better this day phase then you did yesterday phase. You were showing some insight and it’d be great to bring that kind of playstyle to future games. Definitely didn’t think you were the Nurse though.

To be honest it seems to me that he’s just genuinely been MIa and didn’t know what was happening or to use his ability. But that sure is a long absence to have from a game where time matters.

I know he’s been a suspect since Day 1 and is a little wall-flowery but what makes him merit a lynch over some of the other inactives?

Everyone, I already seceded the possibility that TCJ might be mafia. We don’t need much on that road until we see his LG.

We need to operate on the suspicion that we have 4 mafia left at all times.

Yeah, you’re right.

Lynch orochizoolander

I’mma say lynch zoo, unless someone starts droppin knives as well.

Shit, I just realized what losing Sumazndude meant.

Was there any allusion from him as to his role?

Aside from his inactive time, TCJ kill didn’t sit well with me. There were a few others I wanted dead before him.

We need to coordinate better if Azure gets another kill.

Lynch oz

Now I’ve gone and made myself unsure. On the one hand OZ is a much more salient lynch target in my mind. However, his posts are so erratic that it’s hard to believe that he is mafia. To me, they sound like he’s doped up on some serious painkillers.

Doof on the other hand has managed to skate away from attention every time it gets put on him.

I was talking if by chance i got it with my ability, not that he PM me.
But it doesn’t matter now, since i am not dead yet neither i got his name.

Man I…why did ya’…what the fu-…whu?

Did…did we actually have 2 civilians role claim last night?! I just…

I need some tea.

Try Samurai Chai Mate.

It’s delicious

did I miss a SAD role claim? Was he subtle about it, or was it mafia making an educated guess based on the people that didn’t actually role claim?

Also TCJ played it perfectly as Mafia. Die as Touko fukawa, and stay offline for 12+ hours so that you can claim “oh I am civ I just wasn’t online to use my powers.” Because a real civ touko fukawa, if they knew the vigi was coming for them, would just pop their power to survive and claim. A mafia touko fukawa would just die looking civ, and not be around to tell which role they wanted to die as, and die as just normal civilian touko fukawa, and use the not being around excuse as to why they didn’t pop their power.

High likelihood he was mafia, in other words

My thoughts are that there are some pretty big players that didn’t role claim yet, which would have made for a better target than SAD if you were role hunting…

but I agree we need to look into some wallflowers.

Looking at the player list there are a ton of names that I forgot are even playing.

Also, there’s the chance that the UC investigated SAD night 1, and the mafia is just killing confirmed civilians preemptively.

I see where you’re going, and that’s some irrefutable circumstantial evidence that makes sense. But, do you remember the mindfuck you put on everyone by making them think it was over when they lynched you in Phoenix Wright?

Don’t think that’s not possible again.

PW, can you please do a post count check?

I’ll try to make my own python program for this later. I may create a GTK frontend to it so that it’s portable to Windows.