SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Now I am off. Someone keep an eye on Jones’ profile to see if he’s on.

wait who is gamer gurl?

1. “Gamer Gurl” lol

2. I think it’s a strong possibility, but why so many role hints if he was Mafia? I mean, a blind monkey could see what was going on.

Im guessing chiaki?

“Super High School Level Gamer” Chiaki Nanamu:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/BNG3Kd5.png

He was active 2 hours ago, i have been checking his profile from time to time and have noticed that he is active for times on the site, but not in the thread.

This chick.

I remember someone saying she’s a gamer I think.

Damn firey ‘jawn’

burning hot rage baseball guy. He’s in the way to get booby girls!

More than that, shouldn’t his skill essentially be 1st? Instead of right next to the Mafia Kill?

Spoiler

I guess its reversed order by what he’s capable of doing, and yeah vigi kill happens after protections/blocks, vigi happening later in case those can stop him.

otherwise there might be something to your skill goes up to bat first, baseball guy is actually towards the end of the batting lineup, whatever that means in regards to he used his 3 blocks for the night. you tried to protect. & he chose you, or worse, best stop thinking and showing who else he can block.

now I want a baseball guy Civ roleclaim. :confused:

we could just have the nurse directly protect the 1 person we care most about
and I protect the other 2
thus worst case is that I die

big Booby gamer gurl!!

Neesa leaving the big booby school girls to us, to roleplay, as

:eek:

At this point, even if that’s not what happens, the idea is valid enough to be plausible so that’s one more thing the Mafia has to worry about. Damn, civs OP :rofl:

Hey, you made the call you thought you needed to make. It was a gamble to make that gamble anyway. Hell that lynch was a gamble.

I suspect the Gamer Gurl is mafia… But that’s me.
[/quote]

Don’t you think that is something mafia would save till later in the game though? why would they waste that now?

mindgames, son

Wait, if the Mafia kill goes before the Vigi kill then Azure will possibly need some protection.

*If Chiaki is civ, tonight would be a good night to make use it. If one of our main goals is to ensure Azures safety. *

Well people i think that i am going to sleep.

How does everyone feel about PW?

If this is a valid option amongst us how many of us agree with this?

I think Chiaki should come out now.

What changed, or are you still delaying this?

Source, and when I asked before

Spoiler

[details=Spoiler]

Spoiler

I think that is not necesary for her to come out if she is a civ.
If she is indeed a civ, the mind game of her using her ability or not, without the mafia knowing who she is more strong than letting us know who she is right now.