SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Yes, we’re back to my awesome 2 for 1 medic protection combo… its weakness is if Mafia hits the medic.

Also, for the record, I did believe hecatom because I feel he was role claiming to me earlier with the “over thinking it” remark. That was Hecatom right?

But gladly he got to clear Azure, whom I was ready to go in on.

There’s still the off chance hecatom is Touka and wants to die to make us think he’s somebody he’s not. What’s the worse that could happen if Mafia Togami is still mafia and alive? Switching vigi kills, which would make tonights kill chancy with my protections.

It’s a small chance, but something to consider. It would be him protecting Azure… but, if that’s the case, then the vigi would know the truth and kill Azure anyway (order of actions here, can they prevent the vigi kill, swap them, and somehow make this work in their favor? Doubtful.)

So… yeah. Now we get to play mind games with the Mafia and my saves.

In the case that i die tonight by the mafia, do you think that i should share the next role that i get?

Keep in mind this doesn’t confirm Azure as the Vigi if Jones dies and is Mafia (I kinda took away his shot call claim due to Hecatom claiming, sorry.)

Also we do not know if the Monitor is really Mafia or not. He just has a strong chance of being it.

It confirms your role in my mind, but how does it confirm your allegience 100%?

Also Missing, has the Otaku messaged you yet.

Is the otaku able to message a player that is technically death?

Depends on the role.

Keep me alive, and Co-Jo dies.

Can Bious see who I investigate tonight?

There is more confirmation, on top of my outing my Willy investigation.

http://i.imgur.com/5O8D96P.jpg

Here’s your stinking proof!

Lolololol.

*I’m tired and generally skeptical of calling anything “confirmed” in this game. *

Vigi kill is unluckily 2nd to last.

I remember checking that list for the “Police Documents” as Togami - “Friends in high places” is the Civ skill he has.

Page 1 of this game thread doesn’t seem to have this order, so it wasn’t changed.

I’m out of uses unfortunately.
Anyway, I’m going to sleep. I’ll be back before I die.

I also regret not gambling the lynch now : (

Pretty sure Otaku is mafia at this point, not sure what other power they would want. Learning who the UC investigates is useful for sure.

Don’t forget, Leon Kuwata can fuck our shit up by nullifying my protection and killing whoever they want.

I am going to sleep.

For all our Civ sakes, I had best not wake up to it being be a dirt nap.

Sakura bodyguard goes into effect before vigi kill

Detective=UC Kirigiri “Investigate” gets her result for the night in case she dies

Both good.

Being be.

Being be be why nite nite, is being be.

Hey, you made the call you thought you needed to make. It was a gamble to make that gamble anyway. Hell that lynch was a gamble.

I suspect the Gamer Gurl is mafia… But that’s me.

Too weird. I like it better when I walk the line. Now everyone has expectations and shit.

“Oh don’t worry I trust willy to make the right protection”

Da fuck? I have a 0% win streak and I’ve never had a medic like role before. And you trust me?

Just gonna remind everybody that even if I added roles, this is all correct.