SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I’m asking for a protect tonight please.

I guarentee, you’ll won’t regret having me as an extra man in this game.

Willy.

The hell you are. For comparison, Asahina:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/lMleKm7.png

And here’s Koizumi, the Paparazzi:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/0Qg36yK.png

If I can change my kill for tonight, I’ll change it to you.

Just for that? C’mon, that’s a bit harsh. You killing me at night is the worst-case scenario for me, so I’d prefer to avoid that if possible.

Annnnnnd it’s either a lucky guess or confirmed.

So you’ve already locked? Is that what you are leading us to believe?

And since you are being so honest, Mind telling us who you targeted?

Going through the posts before Alpha’s lynch (more like skimming, so sorry if I missed anything), it looks like Augustus, Azure, The Chief, pietastic, and Sumazndude were the most adamant about lynching Alpha despite the introduction of the whole “Bious could be Mafia” theory.

That’s my contribution for now.

Because i feel that the mafias have been slippin out who they are by trying to throw suspicious at Azure, i know that is godamn earlier and that my role has a better chance than the detective since it doesn’t get false reads, though i don’t receive alignment .
But i feel that the idea of pimp of using the protective roles to protect the Vigi and himself + having more confirmed civs is worthy.

You can see how in this last phase there has been an increassin amount of tries to throw Azure as a candidate as mafia, is clear that it has been an attempt to get him killed since he is the Syo and maybe an attempt to save ac.

Togawa was more important than vigi unless, what happens, something like the vigi stays alive and kills lots of civs, helping Mafia get close to a win fast.

Having patience and less of a trigger finger: AKA not killing at night sometimes could’ve been the key. But losing Vigi would be no big deal with Togawa learning roles every night, very strong as most people don’t need to roleclaim.

• in fact I guess in the spirit of the game from Godots Suggestion, we aren’t all roleclaiming and ending this soon.

Kinda bad luck Hecatom a previous Vigi got to learn who Vigi was at the start of the game. And people calling him a bad Vigi before, probably wants to help the team through that character if he can, earlier rather than later. So as soon as people talk about Vigilante.

Only good thing I’m seeing is this:

So of course they can’t Triple-Kill anymore and didn’t, or couldn’t after learning coach right before he was lynched.

This leaves any Mafia role claiming Syo… to have to be killed by Syo today? I hope this is a double KO in case we do lose Vigilante today, so we still get a Mafia (only if they role claim and help us), and maybe other skills were sent in that can’t protect him, and also can’t be changed to a new target before the writeup-like they’re locked just like votes.

Did anybody read/ask about Changing Ability targets at night as many times as they want, or if its locked in the first time they choose?

I am allowed to recalibrate my sites, up until 7 a.m. per Godots, via PM.

I will state my lock on when I stop vacillating.

Nervous much?

Kill me man, as i said, i don’t need to be protected in any way, neither by Pimp or the nurse, if a no kill happens we know that is the mafia medic trying to throw away the chance of you being confirmed.

Because if you Made the wrong decision you are going to force my hand.

Just to clarify, the paparazzi did follow Pimp.
Since I’m sure Hecatom is going to die tonight, go ahead and tell us the ID of the bookworm.

Really.
Christ this night.

If you’re so convinced on me that you’d kill me don’t use your Vigi kill. Lynch me tomorrow. Come day phase I can prove my innocence. Worst case is I’m a Mafia role that either gains information or Enforces tonight before getting lynched tomorrow. Best case scenario we have another confirmed civilan.

What role knows who the bookworm is?

Just to be sure, you want me to tell who he is because you also know who he is right?

there really needs to be direction given to those helpful to civs.

@RadicalFuzz

I meant to say Combo_Knight, when I said your went in on me.

Name mix up.

Tired.

I won’t kill Combo tonight, though, I think.