SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Nope, I have no idea who they are. Now say it.

Well, who are you, then? :coffee:

You want Azure to kill you still?

That is the 1st post on this page before Azure’s Role Claim though, and medic protection requesting, so it could be old plans/news by now.

Granted if you die by Mafia that works too. And Vigilante has a tough choice, if he only has 1 kill left tonight and they want to kill him instead, with only Nurse = Medic now to protect him

I keep forgetting Pimp is a Protection role of up to 2 guys, but he might be out soon before the final plan is written out. He’s on a timer and from the top of the page doesn’t believe you or Azure. What will he do after your claims and putting together this plan? Will he change targets in time? Can he change targets?

Still waiting Hecatom.

Keep in mind that i don’t get alignment in anyway, so this doesn’t mean much until he uses his ablity.
The Co-Jones is Fukawa

Still waiting, OZ.

Azure, murk Jones.
Jones, if you’re civ use your ability. If not bye.
Jones has been evasive and lurking anyway.

LMAO.

He was my ORIGINAL TARGET for tonight, anyway.

Reads.

And yeah, Godoots can confirm that.

Will do.

Keep in mind, if he is mafia he comes as any other role.

Godlike. Don’t change.
Well Jones? Better stay indoors tonight…

What? I put in a vote. PW is talking about OZ not putting in a vote.

Oh I know.
Azure, you may want to track him as well.

This game is going really well for us. I’m actually kinda glad that Alpha didn’t recruit me.

Also, we’ve had about 3 pages in the the last 2 hours. That’s completely bonkers!

If he dies tonight he’s Mafia. End of story.

Or MP. Too many acronyms in this game.

Everyone lynching alphacommando? If he is mafia we’re fucked :lol:

I sent in the kill, underscored and bolded.

Co-Jo catches a bullet, if Pimp and the Nurse do their jobs.

Fuck

Hecatom might have had to do something drastic. As Mafia?

look who might die tonight by making them key important player roles with actions to do

Azure
Hecatom
Pimp Willy
Mafia Choice we aren’t even considering who they want to kill if we’re all tied up in this and making it obvious who is protected and their kill won’t work.

Pimp Willy can still be targeted by Mafia. Protecting Pimp Willy tonight by Nurse=Medic, gets Pimp to protect 2 guys still right?

Is he going to believe you guys 100% and protect Hecatom and Azure?

Yeah, old news. but your plan didn’t change. My bad being slow on the take.

Knowing they can’t Kill Switch and benefit from Vigi staying alive that way, while also learning to protect a real Vigilante is really good.

Vigi can’t kill Swimmer if they have her, but can stick around as one protection at night, Vigi only dies by Lynch/Mafia (& some of the crazy switch role with ballots I guess)

& Vigi guns for the 3 other Mafia he can kill.

Good plan,
but something Pimp and others might want to think over if they haven’t already. Mafia has to try some new shit that can succeed if they perfect their execution:

Mafia can still have the Shut in / Switch Allegiance when she dies girl… we won’t know if Vigi really killed her. If she turns up as Civilian Togami in the writeup, if she’s really Togami. Unless I missed something, feel free to explain how that won’t be a problem.

The “I was away and Hecatom lied” excuse could still apply here, buuuuut it’s unlikely.

…What?