SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Back to family time for me, check in later before I make my protection decisions

Nurse: just go ahead and keep me the fuck alive, okay?

Kills aren’t the only way for me to be useful.

I am stacked better than the Swimmer.

Real talk.

I see it now.

Hecatom RCs Togami and offers to get killed by Syo. However, there’s a Mafia role that makes them immune to Syo kills. Incidentally, this is the same role that Alpha claimed earlier, giving decent credence to the thought that he recruited her. Aoi Asahina. If Hecatom is Mafia Asahina this all makes a lot more sense.

Syo tries to kill him at night, but he’s “saved by the Medic”. If our Nurse comes forward saying she didn’t protect him he’ll just claim that Ishimaru must’ve just forgotten to send in his action on Night 1.

Swimmer as a Mafia is protected from Vigi kills. Genocider Syo cannot kill her. From the good chance Alpha took her away from us so we can’t learn his name directly–

That might be his very 1st choice, yeah?

–We have less ways to check if she’s telling the Truth and is a CIV Swimmer, due to her Auto protection as a Mafia

I was major against my gurl :lol: roleclaiming earlier but these new things seem just as bad given the new events.

I’m major against tying up roles too. Think of how many might need to checkout the Swimmer, if even 2 people roleclaim the same character. The timing of when they do it could very well protect them.

So roleclaiming Vigilante isn’t necessarily good either Azure. When they have a Mafia who is protected by that player, and they may only know the name of vigilante, not their original character role?

Feel free to correct that.

@GodotsRevenge

I was very wary of Alpha commando seemed to know the most about roles. Or said the most. Where there could be misinformation in there if we don’t always ask questions, pester GM as needed, to get the final truth and real answers. Chastise me for that Missing, you forgot to so far.

Speaking of-

Missing you’re acting like Alpha was, again a major Mafia, but you’re a civ. He didn’t listen to me or give a crap what I was saying. Didn’t give me the time of day on anything, even things that could’ve helped him.

I’m pre-emptively saying this, yup. But you don’t ever ask me directly or even layout the reason I’m #2 on your list today. Your lists remain useless. While you maybe build up votes and a target on my back, after your yeah only night 2 here. The page counts being bigger in this game confused you on where we are in the game with urgency?

but just look at my changed into avatar. Schoolkid high collar outfit guy like you. And I just mentioned lynch change vote. If someone used the Switch Stuff Ballot, I’m damn near doomed today.

We should be considering if Mafia team has the Fatkid, who learns who UC/Detective investigates every night. More ways they could potentially protect their Swimmer if we’re looking for her.

I know that is hard for you to believe me, but as i said, i don’t need to be protected, i am willing to get offed to prove who i am.
That is why i need to know if you think that i should tell who the syo is, this way you can start finding certain patterns that i strongly feel that are mafia play

Also, OZ made a soft Togami claim, second day, after the kill vote was already sent in.

lol at everyone scrambling to throw each other under the bus

(out for real now)

Mafia Plan surmised:

Well, since he is already RC, Azure is The Syo.
Go on, you can kill me tonight, to prove who you are and who i am.

Also i can tell who is Touko Fukawa if you need to, that is why i have been so agaisnt the idea that Bious was her, since i learned who he was night 1

… what the hell did I just read. That write up was disturbing. Getting a mafia, and the Valedictorian at that on a Day 2 lynch is super impressive. (plus we all get extra imaginary points from MP for that one).

Ok, I’m now convinced that Bious is unquestionably civilian. There is no way they would throw the Valedictorian and another member under the bus for no gain.

I wouldn’t rush out and role claim if I were you. The mafia can still do their one night kill and would probably be more than happy to try and target some auxiliary roles. Especially if we only have PW protecting two people a night, with the nurse protecting him. Remember, it’s highly likely that we don’t have the medic so we only really have one spare protection target for PW.

Ok, so I’m finally seeing what you’ve been seeing with Azure MP. But your list seems to be neglecting some of the other wall flowers. As suspicious as it was for him to suddenly flip to semi-active, SAD seems to be genuinely trying to contribute to the game. OZ and Doof I can see, but how did CK end up so far down your list? OZ missed the vote as well, but he has cited medical issues. Also, are we going to keep targeting active, suspicious players and neglecting wallflowers or are we going to try and harpoon another mafia member in the shallows?

I think I’m reading you loud and clear.

No, I’m not. Because I’m fairly certain it’s not my trigger to pull.

Check in to do your night actions on your PC

My role ability is passive, also i learn the identity and the role at random, that is why Bious didn’t see the ability used.
Tonight i will learn another role at random.

Nurse, don’t protect me, is not needed, my dead will serve two purpose to confirm another civ to work with, and let you know that the kill swithc is not in play.

I am Syo.

And Paparazzi.

And despite everything, I think OZ is Togami.

Convince me, Hecatom.

The fact is that despite the medical issues, @Synonym, he was around a computer to at least post up a vote, and didn’t.

Nurse protect Pimp Willy and Pimp Willy protect Azure, don’t let him being killed tonight.

I gotta go buy groceries to make lunch.

I’ll check in later.

Who’d you use your camera on last night.

And that would make Synonym the 1 in the 2/1/2 split.

Damn.

Hecatom your role was as good as a Detective this game/ OR maybe even better. Because you never get a false result.

Your last gasp which would not be blocked, could be a game winner. Depending on how many player names you got.

Why did you feel the need to be so urgent and do it now? During NIGHT PHASE WHERE MAFIA HAVE POWER

Did you learn a 2nd name tonight? Don’t say who that is.