SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

God dammit Hecatom.

if we start RCing, it’ll be easier for Mafia to narrow down the more important role(s)… i recommend waiting for day phase if we’re going to make a move, no matter what we do, the way i see it, there will be some sort of problem

Damn that’s an angry roleclaim :lol:

Mind telling us who he is?

Syo was assigned after roles and alignments.

Sorry man, with this we have more civs to trust that can work in conjuction, also they already know who he is, this can be a potential lose for us.
Also as i say there are some people that are throwing suspicious at him in an attempt to get him lynched

So I’ve been following from my phone – go us! – but… why are we assuming they know syos identity? Why are we assuming Sonia is Mafia?

Also… how is everyone able to role claim and win? We still wouldnt know which roles were mafia and which were civ?

Because Alpha is Sonia. Alpha is dead. Alpha is mafia.

Get off your phone, it’s more beneficial for your reading ability, homey.

Sonia was AC was Val.

And why was that role claim necessary?

I feel like everyone else must feel coming back to 16 pages of discussion

@Hecatom

Love ya man, even if my trust for you is still 75:25 in this game.

Sonia’s Mafia ability is: The Mafia learn Genocider Syo’s identity at the start of the game. AlphaCommando was lynched and turned up Valedictorian. Therefore, the Mafia know Syo’s identity. Hecatom RCd Togami and wants to be killed by Syo tonight to prove he’s civilian before revealing who Syo is. However, Fukawa is still in play (maybe? If it was BullDancer I’ll laugh at him so hard) so we need to be careful.

Because Sonia was the Valedictorian
So they know who he is, ucky for us they didn’t take my role away from the civs so i can confirm the Vigi indentity to get him protected.
And as i said, i am ready to get offed by him tonight to prove who i am.

Oh right, I forgot the val would also have a role. Duh. Makes sense. I kinda was under the assumption they would know anyway, that was a solid role to take, even if it wasn’t valedictorian.

Overall, I don’t see the vigi as being necessary for us to win anyway

*What do you guys think he was trying to do here? There’s 13 people in total between both lists. BullDancer is the only person from the list that’s dead and he’s more or less confirmed civ.

Myself, Mobius, Doofenshmirtz, Azure and The Chief are bolded.

The 10 people NOT on either list is as follows:

1: AlphaCommando (dead, head mafia)
2: BtierBison/Bious (about to die confirmed civ)
3: Combo_Knight (semi active/flower)
4: ForgeDigger (wallflower)
5: Infreuqent Lurker (wallflower)
6: Missing Person (Dead confirmed civ)
7: Pimp Willy (looking like confirmed civ)
8: RadicalFuzz (active poster)
9: Synonym (semi flower/active)
10: WTF-AKUMA-HAX (semi flower/active)*

Fuzz tossing so much suspicion on me gives mad credence to Missing Person’s 2/1/2 split theory, though.

It was not necessary for you to claim. At all. Now you put our Medic in a difficult position and may lose us Pimp, plus even if you give us Syo’s identity it could still mean you’re Mafia cause of Alpha. Why didn’t you just listen to me.

Sorry, but @hecatoms role claim seems like a bluff, he knows its a bad idea so he knows we won’t kill him to find out his allegience, and he will give up the real Syo name anyway once we press him, because it was handed to him by AC

Perhaps, but there has been some activity recently that i feel that can be quite useful to help us narrow on where to search the rest of the mafia

DG, I think it’s very possible he just wanted to appear to be contributing when that list means very little.

Where was I tossing suspicion onto you? Also, I’m assuming Alpha was the 1.

My voting theory still holds strong from day phase 1

@MP, you bragged for so long about being able to read Azure like a book, and I’m like 75% sure he’s mafia, but you don’t seem ready to pull that trigger