SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

No, cause now they have no way to confirm their identity.

You are mistaken.

So very mistaken.

I know who Togami is.

I am sure of it.

He needs to come out.

I flipped it in my brain and thought she got Syo.

Too many roles.

But I still think claiming is bad right now. especially useless roles.

It limits the people who the mafia would want to target, makes it less linear, and really, having swimmer out there unknown, if she’s civ, gives us one extra protection from one of our vital roles getting the hammer during night.

If they don’t have byakuya they can’t switch the kills

more linear, my bad.

That’s kinda my point. See my scenario: Swimmer role claims now. We now have a possible civ that should be on a Vynce timer. If the Swimmer is still alive after way too long, we KNOW should be dead by sheer length of “confirmation” and thus we learn she’s mafia. If she doesn’t claim, we KNOW she’s mafia as the Swimmer has no reason not to anymore. It basically forces a hand of confirming a mafia down the line rather than confirming a civ. Mind you, if Syo dies, she’s got no use for mafia either, so the claim is moot either way…

If Togami comes out (and he shouldn’t) it should be in the say phase. We don’t know if Mafia has the All-Star.

Day. Phones suck.

In fact, we all should quit talking for now before somebody says something that may change the Mafia kill.

I disagree, if togami doesn’t role claim on this phase they can kill the vigi tonight

…rereading what I just said, I realized I just gave away the way mafia could do both and avoid the whole problem. Fuck.

Rechecked you did get at me a bit after dark general.

You are being Marked #3 in this mob. I hope dps comes through and just crits your whole shit up along with Dark General.

But if the Swimmer claims now, why would Mafia kill her? She’s just roleless civilian at this point.

See, this is why I am a wallflower. I ruin possible plays by opening my yap. :bluu:

Fuck.

Come out Togami.

It serves zero purpose for Syo to hide from the Civs information that the Mafia already knows.

Just to finish the point I was getting at (though the idea is dumb in retrospect), when it comes down to endgame, confirmed roles are more valuable than not. The Vynce factor would come into play.

Finding out who is who is more useful than a kill at night. You should remember how powerful the Vigi role is and how badly it can be misused.

NO CLAIMS.

I just thought of something though… Is it possible for Syo to be Mafia if the role Alpha selected was also Syo?

Bad call.

Ok
I am fucking Byakuya Togami and yes i am ready to get killed tonight by the vigi to prove who he is.
He needs to be protected, specially because there are some members that are starting to throw suspicious to him and get him lynched

No, Syo is a civ only ability. I suspect Godots gave out the Syo role when he gave out alignments.

I agree. With Mikan’s protection and Pimp’s muscles we can protect up to 3 per night so, even if the Mafia has 4 confirmed civilians to choose targets from, there’s a really high chance that we can successfully protect from the kill.