SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

But they know the identity of the Vigi, we have a great risk of losing him tonight.
We have the chance to protect him if we use the roles that we have wisely.

*What can we gleam from this? If anything I’m learning towards both Junko and Oowada being Civ roles. But it’s not outside the realm of both of them being mafia. Junko is definitely a toss up though because if she was mafia and died to save him then Alpha Commando would have definitely went down at night time because of the Vigi or would have got lynched tomorrow. I’ll be quoting more of Alpha commandos post so give me some time people. *

His role claim on Asahina tells me that is very likely that he recruited the person with the role, otherwise the real Asahina would have RC if he is on our side.

^ This

Alpha was making a last ditch attempt to survive and take a cig down… That’s all that was. We can’t assume they are civ roles yet.

*civ

And the real Swimmer, if they were smart, would’ve kept quiet.

Lol, I kinda feel bad for the Mafia now. Everything is looking in the civilians’ favour.

Going to look through the posts and clear everyone who didn’t even consider letting Alpha slip by an extra day. As well as suspecting those who made a big deal about him possibly being civilian and/or ‘bought’ his role claim.

So no one wants to discuss the possibility of losing the Vigi tonight?
SMH

Did you not gang up against me with Dark General right after I said something about AC or am I mistaken?

*In 2 words, you’re welcome. Excuse me while I pat myself on the back some more.

Now excuse me while I go back to find more Alpha Commando posts that we can learn from. *

Fuzz going for my butt with his new FBI card :bottle: <— that seems like it could be seen as sexual, how about… :nunchuck: back the fuck up!

3 minute delay, between not letting me explain myself, so quick to look for a new booty call.

like what happened to you and Pimp? I forgot to explain how he used your ass!

busy night phase start. How about we all settle down.

Would you say that now the Swimmer should come out? If they’re civ, they’re useless, otherwise mafia. At least later down the road if the Swimmer’s still alive, they’re guaranteed mafia.

Well, since they cannot do a three kill anymore, maybe Vig should role claim.

That way everyone knows who it is, and the Nurse can keep a loaded weapon lI’ve for the Civs?

Savvy?

Yes?

No, because if somehow PW gets killed, then we might need her to get information.

He obviously didn’t recruit Nekomaru, though it might’ve turned out well for him since his gamble would’ve paid off.

Oowada could go either way, but I guess we’ll find out tonight. Medic/Pimp need to work together to prevent a possible double kill from happening. Triple if Syo kills incorrectly again.

From his actions before death, I think there’s a good chance Alpha recruited Asahina. By saying we should look at the selfish/egotistical players if Asahina is found to be Mafia he pushes possible suspicion off of himself if he did recruit her since he doesn’t really fit the description he set of the Valedictorian in that instance.

Togami. I don’t think he recruited him, based on his own reasoning. Togami’s civilian ability is dangerous to the Mafia if they utilize many public, Mafia-only abilities like Oowada’s double kill. From knowing he recruited Maizono and Ishimaru, 2 roles whose Mafia abilities are either hidden or are feasible Civilian moves, I doubt he would’ve recruited Togami.

And @DarkGeneral I admit that Alpha would’ve responded in a much safer manner if you two had been communicating in the Mafia PM. You’re looking cleaner to me than you were previously. I’m fine with being proven wrong, good on you :tup:

The only info we get from the Swimmer is who the Val is. But the Val is dead. She useless now.

Jerk slutt

flipping my words to your evil plans

Mafia can just ask all of that in their own PM to the GM, you FBI:GM <- “Gay Man”

& during their big kahuna just got … ran a “train” on… in the writeup I suppose they would be extremely quiet or mad and talking among themselves. Very dangerous to say BAD CAPCOM Mafia sucks right now, but I still will. Just did without trying to. Gotta watch my ass.

If they have the kill switch ability, they could easily get around Oogami.

Plus, Syo is the only role that people could claim that could easily be counter claimed.

Actually i think that Byakuya should Role Claim, he can confirm who is the Vigi, and if anyone doubts him, he could be killed by the vigi or lynched the next phase to prove himself
Of course the vigi needs to be protected, also this can help to show some other mafia that have been showing some sings in the radar