SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I was never good at dates.

Votes due: 10/1/14 7:00 BCE PSA

I see.

This is pretty broken tech, if Mafia didn’t nab at least one of the three.

Oogami is pretty much an infinite battery, until Mafia Happy Birthdays his assist.

Or do I just suck at Marvel theory, too?

I’ll scour this thread as I usually do, tonight and see what morsels of info I can find…but doubtful it is day 1…inactive lynch VS no lynch: fate of 2 bad choices

Don’t like me? Get me dead.

Nononono

One em has the “Knows who Genocider Syo is at the start of the game” don’t they?

Also what the hell - you think I’m setting up against you when I didn’t even remember this early post by you wanting the explanations too. You still laid out explanations before they did that they can just copy or not say anything about!

Will do. :slight_smile:

In my defense, back on those days i decided to kill those who were the more suspicious for the majority of players, i admit that i played poorly but i also have to say that in part it was because i decided to trust the colective mind of SRK, Neve Again my friend, never again :rofl: :looney:

On topic.
I agree with Hax, those players that went for the throat need to post their reasons and back it up, if they really want to convice us that they are not speaking nonsense they need to show their proofs.

Syo is always civ. Why would they want a civ out?

You’re slow, and apparently a lot of other people are too, considering this is like the second time I had to explain this. But yes, it’s powerful tech that needs to be exploited.

I just reread the roles.

Mafia only potentially has the role of Genocider Syo - not the player.

How does that even help them?

Alright, I’m going to bed. I’m going to play some AE tomorrow, got a 2 hour bus ride to do so, and need to sleep.

I’ll check in in the morning.

Very high chance to lynch on day 1 this game. So lynch that no lynch voter!

Syo is the “vigilante” who can Kill Mafia every night. Plus whatever role they are that is another helpful Civ role. There’s your (double) role hunt.

Can I call you, schoolgirl a doofus this time for not knowing about roles, even the easy to get one!

“Identity”

So they just get that original “role” character name, not player name?

So it might not be as broken as I thought?

It still helps them find the Vigilante. They have to kill and role hunt, while watching role claims to checkoff their list but its still a help or else why would it even be an ability for the Mafia side when they recruit that character?

I think I already know my role very well.

That’s exactly what I was alluding to. I just didn’t want to say it since you say I answer too much for everyone else.

From what i understand, that role only learns the vigi indentity if he is with the civs, but not when he is mafia

Okay, for real going to bed.

@Mobius has liked the OP, yet not said anything yet.

That’s the same character that is the secondary medic, yep, which you foretold would be the one to take away from the Civilians, and pretty strong. Potentially better than the medic, but even taking away just one, that character is the one to get because of last gasp blocks and it turns that one into just a regular medic.

http://i.imgur.com/mYNwY2C.png

So when a last gasp is blocked, we get the bad news that we’re kinda screwed from your protection theory plan and know we don’t have the medic publicly.

Hall monitor Medic #1 and mafia ability No kill isn’t as known about being good, since it was only in a few games back there. That’s insight into you liking the roles of deception more.

& you mentioned the high numbers of mafia. They could try to kill nonstop. No-Kill doesn’t seem too helpful.

Got that quite a bit mixed up there. Didn’t need to know about the medic so much.

2nd medic is only really good if Civs get to keep both.
Taking Medic #1, Hall monitor guy, turns the 2nd Medic into a regular one.