SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

MP is right.

The only way the Morrigan Doom Vergil team works, is if they all come out and role claim.

All that needs to happen to fuck this up, is for Mafia to toss a member or three under the bus, and have him or her or them preemptively counter-role claim.

Then what happens is we lose three civs with roles, regardless of how the false roles manage to bullshit to avoid lynch.

Or they stay alive, and Mafia kills at least 3 other civs, while they wash each others balls in the defense combo, and the false claims stay alive too, unless lynched or vigged.

It is early, and I slept maybe an hour last night, but is that the general gist of it?

Judging by my Mafia game versus my civ games, I’m immensely better as Mafia, yeah. Sitting back and waiting with my suspicions is more likely to improve my civilian game than thinking PW’s Mafia but not really addressing it until my Last Gasp (I will die in this game). I’ve pointed out what Pimp’s done that makes me think he’s Mafia. Different people interpret things in different ways. I’m obviously the only one that his posts made a big impact on.

Did I get anyone else involved? Did I ask anybody “Hey WAH, out of me and Pimp, which one of us is Mafia?” No, I didn’t. The only way I’ve gotten everyone else involved is by putting it out in the open for everyone to see. There are 23 players in this game, 2 of them voting for each other doesn’t stop the game, the other 21 can choose to vote for others.

Fuzz/Pimp/Everyone just took up orochi’s shtick and possibly unfair stereotype.

He might first look in read the thread and turn into a wallflower seeing how the crazytalk and too many words possibilities seem to all be covered today. :lol:

Well, PW actually is right.

Oogami role claims, draws protection from both medics, not knowing who each are, then he protects two people. Now there’s two protections in one night.

Now then, if I’m understanding right, then no one has to protect Oogami until he is hit, if he is hit or his protection is hit. The other two medics can protect who they feel. If the backup medic hits someone the real medic protected, there’s a wall there until they get hit. That would result in at least 3 people getting protected during the game. Then if Oogami gets hit, lather, rinse repeat.

It is quite good, but hard to work out, and hard to entrust. And even hard to believe because if Oogami is mafia, then we’re protecting someone to get raped later.

So I don’t like it. This is working under the assumption that we can trust someone because they roleclaimed without a counter claim. That doesn’t work in this game.

And the people who would say “I can buy it,” would immediately reek.

Didn’t refresh my phone, I was making sure you were here. Mafia rules means I can’t take it back.

The only thing that makes me less wary about PW is that his playstyle has changed to ultra-aggro this game. But that doesn’t mean a lot, since there is a role that ends up checking innocent if they’re mafia. he could play this YOLO style if he had this role regardless of alignment.

Not to mention The Chief in SP, playing super suspect and just having Butters target him every night.

PW, you must have expected this to draw you a lot of heat coming into this, right? I mean, there’s no way you couldn’t have.

As much as I’d love to continue this conversation, I have class, so I’m forced to postpone my ramblings.

Also, in case nobody caught it, Godots updated the deadline to be the 31st at 7:00 PM Pacific Standard.

@MissingPerson

Bullshit.

Role claims force people’s hands pretty much 100% in the absence of wallflowers.

Which is just one of myriad reasons why wallflowers are bad things to have around.

Day 1 is the easy vote. Inactives. Bandwagon.

If you can’t get enough support for Pimp Willy today, then it would be a better play to wait until you can. Agree or disagree?

What you said just reminded me of the new thing to our mafia games. Last Gasp blocking. There’s only one role that gets that and he gets 2 stocks correct? I can’t imagine someone would forgo that option in considering choosing Mafia teammates. Granted that’s a bit more standard than going for a broken set and more-in-mind for the players of the last few games that had this option available already.

Mafia better be kicking themselves in the ass for not choosing that option what with all these people talking so much, and archetypes that wait until their last gasps. But of course, see sig.

Lynch pistol Shrimp.

So now we have 31 days left?

This really WILL be the longest game thread ever.

What magicka is this?

We’re leaving September behind. Octobre uno.

But in this game, until evidence of one role doing something mafia them would do, it means shit. It just means, “Oh, you’re claiming x. So? Which role of x?”

It takes 1 role claim, oogami. And if you’re a civ medic, regardless of which one, you protect oogami without role claiming.

Then oogami protects 2 people every night until he’s dead.

@MP I don’t mind the heat, and I don’t mind dying. I also never once told anybody to vote RF, even your quote on me was flimsy at best. That post you quoted was me going in directly on you. Who I now regard as more suspicious than RF.

reads through the thread to current I ask again, is this GD Lounge? wtf is with all the off topic shit? :lol:

Yeah, I’m gonna side w/ Azure on the “broken tech”. It hinges on way too much to go right, and brings us down hard if one thing goes wrong. I wouldn’t risk a medic on such a risky plan, forget that one might be mafia.

eeeeh… I dunno. I mean, it’s a valid option, but people don’t listen to last gasps anyway anymore, so I can see that not being chosen. Thats on the second medic, right?

Mafia could steal both medics to keep them from the civs. The powerful civ roles seem to also have powerful mafia roles. It woulda been interesting ot have some roles be stronger civ or mafia, and let mafia recruit to keep powers from civ OR add power to themselves. A lot of the choices (hall monitor, for instance) is a no brainer choice.

But, it could just be personal bias

Going to be busy till around 9PM today so until then you guys may not hear from me =/.

I forgot to tell Duckie when he mentioned his Ranked 3rd place in Mafia games blows his mind again, that me knowing about the Nemesis role more than he did (not even considering it was left at the time or how it worked) was part of his reason to kill me bandwagon, just another civ on his path of destruction & Earth implosion.

So that’s somewhat why I’m not even worried about this medic thing right now. But I should hope Fuzz doesn’t know more about the roles than I do. He was that tentacruel guy afterall.