SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

It’s extremely important that you answer my question immediately. Are you browsing on a phone or a computer right now?

Well shit. With Syo’s identity compromised and PW confirmed no one can claim unless absolutely necessary.

@godotsrevenge: have you thought this through? We made a gdlk read, and deserve the benefit. You can’t move the goalposts to give the mafia a decent chance at winning. Let us whittle them down. They had their chance, and blew it. I welcome challenges as much as the next guy, but you can’t change stuff in the middle of the game.

You’re 530% confirmed. There’s no way mafia would be so stupid as to sacrifice Valedictorian.

Here’s my suspects list NOW (in order):

orochizoolander
WTF-AKUMA-HAX
Doofenshmirtz
RadicalFuzz
Synonym
Sumazndude
Combo_Knight

Here’s my Don’t Touch list:
Pimp Willy
Azure

Welp, if I’m dead tonight you’ll understand why. Can I get a protect for my troubles?

Netbook

Smartphones are smarter than the people tapping on them these days.

Ain’t no subtle role claiming - like you just mentioned police and there’s a “police documents” guy. so best drop that. :wtf:

Nah son, that shit is just wack, why still allow them to still have the ability and change the rules.
Considering that they have the name of our vigi they can kill him tonight to even the field.
This shit doesn’t allow Byakuya to RC and say who is the vigi to allow him being protected.

you whore

Bingo.

No changing the rules. That’s kinda BS.

YES.

Bipson is dead.

Now let’s get the other Three Fighting Gods, and that Clone.

Ummm… Yeah. So a smart mafia would protect their Val at all costs, and not forge them night 1, knowing that action could be read. They were undone by their own mistake.

That would’ve been like me allowing Manx’s silence after he got himself DQ’d.

delete

So you’re on a touch screen, correct?

And I wasn’t attempting to insinuate I was the Heir with the “Police Documents” ability. The guy isn’t actually a cop.

you whore

Lynch me?

Why?

Fine, screw it. Game’s the same. Ignore that. Fucking broken, man.

This is bullshit.

So you’re saying that after tonight mafia loses that ability right? Right?!

Syos identity is compromised, but not his real role.
I insist there is a high chance that they kill Syo tonight since THEY know who he is.
Right now we have to decide what to do in order to protect him.