SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

*At this point your suspicion of me, is what it is. Just a suspicion. From the bottom of page 1 I’ve been in your sights for one reason or another. At this point I’m operating under the assumption of you’ll think whatever you want to think about me to the bitter end. When I die you’re going to look incredibly foolish. The thing is you’re a strong player, so in the event that you’re Civ you’re going to make things harder on yourself. That’s why I said earlier if you’re civ you should still go after your other suspects after your crusade against me has finished. But if you’re mafia, well I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. Besides maybe eliminating who you think is a “strong player” by leading a wagon on them.

To me the most annoying thingabout your crusade isn’t that you’re going after me but that you’re taking my focus away from concentration. Your incessant attacks on me makes it even harder for me to contribute meaningful information and discussion to the thread. Instead of doing that I find myself replying to you time and time again. So from this moment on forgive me if I don’t respond to your posts condemning me, I’ll be busy trying to contribute what I can to this thread while I’m still alive. *

Hey, ease up on the Dual Destinies spoilers.

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/971/770/770971.gif

I’m getting bored of answering “Yes or No” questions. I’m going to be a bit more creative from now on (but not by much).

Sigh.

I’ll go with the flow.

Lynch AlphaCommando

YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR JURISDICTION.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45366695/Partyvan.png

Fair enough, I’ll stop wasting your contribution time with questions.

thought it was Female Body Inspectors =/

Sorry I haven’t been able to catch up on the last 10 pages. Honestly, I think Alpha is mafia. Forger wouldn’t take the chance of forging a civ in hopes of making them look dirty, at least not when there’s this many people left.

Sending in the vote to lynch Alpha.

Yeah. Its a risk. We have too now.

I went through with this.

*This is position I’m in, I haven’t voted yet so my vote is still being considered. Frankly this is a far cry from what I expected, I thought I’d come home and place my vote on OZ for being a wallflower plus playing outside of what people consider his norm.

I do wonder what is the possibility of mafia forging our civ aashina role on night 1 after pimp willy came out and said he was civ Oogami. What’s the probability of that? *

I apologize for leaving this so close to the lynch vote closure but I’ve been busy working.

After reviewing the thread I feel that AC may be guilty and that we’ve been overthinking the Bious issue. I really only explored it in-depth as an exercise in logic.

However, I would like to put a little more pressure on Dark General. As such, you’re getting my vote today DG. I just want to see if you’re really feeling the same way I am or if you’re covering up some mafia tracks.

I said this last game as well, you certainly are tactically minded enough to excel as a mafia member.

Lynch Dark General. (Already PM’ed in too).

*If you’re civ I’m truly sorry for voting for you. But I just put in my vote to lynch you AC. *

Are you a master of suspense:

with the other thing I asked about…

1. Do Last Gasp blocks have to be sent in before the kill/with the kill at night?
  1. Can forger use the skill on themselves?

2. Would the ESP by Fortune Teller, show a forger used the skill on themselves?

When Touka Fukawa:the Mafia Teammate dies

1. Does she get immediately removed from their Mafia PM?

2. She has to make the choice of who she dies as, on her own and her team won’t be told she just died and can still plan their next move together right?

Day 2: A Princess’ Secret

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/5/51/Sonia_(25).png

“I… I can’t believe it. You guys saw through my plan. Why…”

Monokuma jumped out of his seat and began to speak. “Well, that sure was an interesting revelation. I won’t explain it since you guys already read the thread, and that’s close enough to a write-up. Anyways, put your votes in kids!”

“Ahem”

Monokuma cleared his throat.

“This is a story passed down generations through the royal family of Noveselic.”

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/7/7d/Sonia_(13).png

“Wait a second… is this? No. No! NONONONONO! WHY THIS! WHY!!!”

“Upupu…”

*Listen my children and you will know
Of the midnight ride of AlphaCommando
On the third of October, maybe the fourth down under
Hardly a man is still alive
Who can forget that fucked-up blunder

But seriously, this shit is practically a fucked-up 14-year old girl’s fanfiction. Leave now. You have been warned.

“Now, you must first know that the names in the original story have been forgotten to the mists of time. For the sake of convenience, I shall insert a name of which you all know.

Editor’s Note: I’m sorry, I’m ending this right now. I have no fucking idea how mano a mano sex works. And I don’t intend to find out. Sue me.

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/b/bf/Sonia_(15).png

“WHY OH WHY OH GOD WHY”

Monokuma continued, the words he spoke becoming real.

36 hours later, the woman (Man? I don’t fucking know.) known as AlphaCommando was unrecognizable; only a puddle of blood and semen remained.

At that moment, the remaining 20 students (Even slowly dying Bious) climaxed simultaneously.

“That was the greatest orgy of my life.”

“I will never forget.”

“What the fuck! Why did you pull me into that disgusting… JESUS WHY!!!”

“Looks like somebody needs their RadicalFuzz tickled!”

Night 2 Start
12 hours remain

Night actions are due by 10/4/13 7:00 AM PST

Attendance:
AlphaCommando - Sonia Nevermind - Valedictorian
Augustus
Azure
Bious - Yasuhiro Hagakure
BullDancer - Hajime Hinata
Combo_Knight
Cyntalan
DarkGeneral
Doofenshmirtz
ForgeDigger
Hecatom
infrequent lurker
Missing Person - Nekomaru Nidai
Mobius
orochizoolander
pietastic
Pimp Willy
RadicalFuzz
Sumazndude
Synonym
The Chief
The Co-Jones
WTF-AKUMA-HAX

Pssssst! Can I borrow some Brain Bleach? Megas Thnx~ nyoro~n

BOW DOWN ALL OF YOU.

she wudn’t mah booby gurl bitxch!!

GOT YOU FAGGOT

*Sorry for the outburst but I’m incredibly happy. I have no problem with gay people, my sister is gay and I love her dearly. *