SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

It’s his last words before lynch, I don’t think he has anything to lose considering about 6 of us just locked in the vote on him.

But I could be wrong

You disagreeing, with him made it seemed like you were playing host to the role.

So are you sporting are they real or are you just padding em?

No. I would never role claim. I never have. We can’t have role claims with this game layout.

Thrift store 100%.

Well Asahina learns it, but same principle.

Well, if he claimed, does that mean if we DON’T kill him, then Mafia gets a triple kill?

Right, i mixed who learns vals name when writing that.
So this means that if AC is indeed who he claim he is and is indeed a civ, there is still enough deterrent from them being triple killed right of the bat since they don’t have the nurse to block the last gasps, good, now the problem is that AC could still be a mafia rc Asahina or simply Mafia Asahina.

Also @GodotsRevenge
Once we locked our votes we can’t change them right?

That role claim is dangerous, having Junko/Mondo save you at this point if you’re civ is a extremely dangerous situation. Assuming Willy is civ Oogami and that you’re civ Aasahina, all the mafia would have to do is figure out 1 more role to get off a triple kill. Not only would we lose 3 civs but we’d also lose a extra protective Civ role that Willy has. And if Mafia has Sonia (the role that learns who vigi is at the beginning of the game) we’d lose 3 highly important civ roles in one fell swoop.

Hell with that role claim mafia could STILL try and kill you tonight and get rid of their risk of having the Val being found out. *

nope lolololololololololololololololololol <–peopel drowning togthre

They could do it if by any chance they have the role that learns the name of the Vigi, thought they still need to learn his real role, though i think that at least we are safe from that.
Bious and Missing Person don’t count since they are dead.
So there are only 2 confirmed civs right now.
The only way that i see it possible is if the Val decides to sacrifice a mafia to get the triple kill, but that would reveal his name to AC if he is who he claims he is and is on our side, so it puts a dead sentence on him, meaning that they will lose 2 mafia players by doing that.

They learn who the vigi is, but not his role, the vigi has a role like everyone of us besides the vigi role, like the Val

Alpha WHHHYYYYYYYYY would you publicly reveal this? What purpose does it serve at this point?

Depends on how much Mafia have been paying attention and whether they’re willing to risk a guess. If they’re playing like robots then they probably won’t take the risk, but if they’re feeling lucky then they might try.

Which is why I tried to delay role-claiming for as long as possible. I don’t know how confident Mafia would be at guessing a third role, but the Vigi in itself isn’t a role. It’s more of an additional role assigned to another role, so I’d assume that to triple kill, Mafia would have to guess their original role.

Also HIGHLY doubt Mafia would try to kill me tonight after all the attention on me toda (if I survive).

So Alpha has thrown out a role claim. sigh While you haven’t done anything that could make me point at you and scream “Mafia! Mafia! Get him!” I could be wrong so

Lynch-Alphacommando

Funny thing is if Bious wasn’t killed your name probably wouldn’t have come up today for execution. Either we caught the mafia slipping or we’ve lost our surefire way to find the valedictorian.

You can’t stop me from publicly revealing my breasts. You’re not the police.

Bitch I might be :coffee:

To the people who has not voted yet, befor rushing read this

I am not saying that you should or not spare AC life, but take this in consideration before rushing

I tried to save breasty girl then.

Guess she likes some other sempai.

IT IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT FOR WOMEN TO GO TOPLESS IN PUBLIC

I think. My knowledge of the law comes from a Japanese video game series.

Fuck.

@GodotsRevenge

We have 15 minutes to vote, right?

Why didn’t Bious already know this?

And did he see another skill used, or is that just playing to our confusion, since he can do it for a long time even after this next writeup.

If Asahina is a civilian, Oogami still has to die for her ability to activate.
We can go through two routes,
The offensive one where we choose Asahina and let Oogami die to learn the Valedictorian’s name or the defensive one where we keep Oogami and continue to protect 3 people at night with that Pimp Willy tech.

Frankly, I’m lost.
Even if we keep Alpha alive for being Asahina, we still won’t be able to make use of his ability unless Pimp Willy dies. And if Pimp Willy dies, we lose that 3 people protect tech but gain the Valedictorian’s name.

And all of this is assuming that Alpha is a civilian.

I still haven’t even voted yet.