SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I haven’t submitted my vote as well as I have this feeling that this could also have been offensive play by the mafia to incriminate a civilian whilst they preempted the Phase 1 ESP.
'Tis a WIFOM, I suppose.

I did not include him since the vigilante could be any role so I merely listed all the roles.

I’m not entirely comfortable with voting for Alpha today, so I’m displacing my vote to make it more difficult to tie. Also publicly showing a willingness to commit to a vote against DarkGeneral. As for why I don’t want to vote Alpha, call it a hunch. I’m not trying to convey a subtle message or hint about my role, there’s just something in my gut that says he’s been played. I’m fully aware of the consequences if Alpha dies as Mafia, of course.

… Oh fuck.

So I thought the Vigi was a separate role till just now… This may change some things…

Makes sense. I personally didn’t consider DG a wallflower though.

At this point, I don’t think it matters. At least now, you don’t have to worry about sacrificing yourself if you don’t want to.

Bious is 95% clean. You won’t know for sure until either endgame or when Fukawa or Hagakure dies. If Mafia saw that they could pull this and it’d have this sort of impact, well played.

Fluff has already made a couple of reasons clear, but there’s one thought that might be the biggest reason, but that might just be me overestimating myself. I can’t find it, but it was something along the lines of investigating a player that had strong posting potential in order to get a good team of players together when Kirigiri dies. I guess we’ll find out the full reason endgame.

Looks like my only chance now is that Oowada and/or Junko is Civ and is paying attention to this game. Also looks like there’s no reason to keep my role a secret now. For those of you who couldn’t figure it out, here’s some lines to read between.

No sacrificing.

I saw that. With the number of people theorizing that you could be Touko I just figured it was something to keep in mind.

I thought the first post would be updated with the new deadline. Sue me. It also didn’t help that clicking on the yearbook links caused this to pop-up:

Spoiler

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t566/picposter013/UntrustedConnection_zps18cb17f4.png

Chief I saw what you did.

I would sue you, but I’d be afraid you wouldn’t show up to court.

Please explain what you’re talking about.

You disagreed with AC’s post. And then took it away

Why?

Got something you aint telling us?

I disagee with the role claim. I didn’t know it tool it away. Touch screen phones are finicky on this forum.

AC knows we can’t have role claims, especially if he is in fact Civ.

You disagree with that CK?

There’s 2 roles that can switch a lynch vote. They don’t use the words sacrifice either as far as I know or just remember.

You may have waited too long on this one Alpha. Unless its just a Patented BullDancer Role Claim

Like not even have a 2nd lynch option on the table, or work with Pimp’s ideas to get someone else considered through that.

Within the last hour waiting for a big bandwagon vote, or some changes if people didn’t already lock them in.

Oh I’d show up but you wouldn’t get anything 'cause I’m broke. Neener-neener pumpkin eater.

i have complete faith in Bious’ reveals. Seeing that he was targeted by mafia and the fact that his name was green on the write-up is enough to convince me that he’s civ. If the kills were switched, wouldn’t he reveal that Togami’s ability was activated in his last gasp?

Seeing the Lynch Wagon on AC, i don’t think my vote will make a difference going against the Lynch Wagon

Lynch AlphaCommando

No lynch switching either.
Just for clarity sake.

He’s not as wallflower-y as some but his posts set off some major alarms for me. Not posting often is a problem, but it isn’t the only sign of Mafia behavior.

@GodotsRevenge
What happens if both civ Asahina and civ Oogami die by triple kill, does Oogami learn the name of the Val so he can put it on his last gasp?