SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

DECEPTION

If its true, sorry man. But still.

DECEPTION

Sorry to hear it OZ but Pimp has a point.

Some people still got the whole mixup wrong.

While a switch was needed, there doesn’t have to be a “sacrifice.” Bious just had to die. If that holds true, Vigi targeted Bious? What reasons they would want to do that weren’t really looked at. But Bison saying role so much, as his only posts could’ve been part of it, beyond the other side that Mafia wanted Bious killed.

With another big bandwagon and easily voting with the crowd-

Anybody want to consider seeing how we stand vs more wallflowers right now? Getting more discussion out there before its flooded with just reactions to the truth we might get on Alpha Commando, and they don’t have to say much more than “I thought this and this about Alpha and Bious”

I tend to vote alone and send that vote in to flush them out. Like at least keep an eye on them. It did not take with a ringleader Vynce, even after explaining why my vote went that way and to watchout for him as the game goes on and he still lives as a big time player.

We’ve already seen some - outside the game plays for whatever reason.

MissingP’s change of tone thing. Nothing negative and that didn’t work towards an opposite outcome of what he wanted, like not getting lynched, anyway. Unless he almost Stella and louise drove off the cliff with an exhaustion, sick of life, DQ

Me being gone for a bit was a ton of computer problems, not exciting, and it aided me writing way too much directly from my mind, with posts thinking over all these role possibilities.

I already placed my vote in for AC. Let’s hope that this plan goes well.

If AC is mafia, his days are numbered. Especially if any of the wallflowers end up with one of the roles involved in the whole mixup so either way he’s done.

I’m still dissecting the info we got from him after the forge was revealed. The interactions between him and the other players was enlightening and I’m curious how the dynamics I saw would change if we let him live.

Its up to us to decide how to use our time though. There’s pros and cons to both decisions as well as risk but its only day 2 so there’s plenty more of that stuff to come.

Time’s a-tickin’, I’m going to lock it in to minimize the risk of a tie vote. Sending PM now, but:

Lynch: AlphaCommando

Don’t forget to PM your votes, kids.

No hard feelings. AC

If Bious were to be revealed as Mafia then Pimp would move to the top of my suspect list but for now I’ll just assume that he’s Civ Oogami.

When are votes due for this phase?

In two hours.

Just so you two know the write up clearly listed me as civ.

In just shy of two hours, 10PM EST or 7PM PST. I’d really prefer you keep track of the game instead of clogging the thread with requests like this. If you get lost, go to the first post, click the spoiler holding the “yearbook”, and review the most recent writeup. Here’s hoping your reasoning and voting isn’t that lazy.

Yes, I was quite aware.

I’m not doubting that. I’ve only considering the alternate as it may be an opportunity to give us more intel.

Has that ever been done before? Leaving an incriminated person alive in order to watch his every move and interaction in order to get to the rest of the group?

…what? Surely you mean being aggressive in the game, not being aggressive as Mafia against him. But if he comes up Mafia this makes you worse too:

Why does everyone get Mafia consecutively but me :mad:

I think I’m just gonna vote DarkGeneral for today since there’s little to no risk of a tie (not sending it in until later just in case I’m required as a tiebreaker). I’m aware that Alpha’s most likely Mafia but I just can’t shake the feeling that this was a Mafia strategy.

That should read “But if AlphaCommando comes up Mafia this makes you look worse too”

The vigilante is also civilian.

@GodotsRevenge can Kirigiri be Genocider Syo, the Vigi?

@RF Why would you vote DG? If you’re gonna vote elsewhere, wouldn’t it be better to have 1 alternative instead of several?

I don’t think big follow your strategy.

Quite possibly.

I don’t think “I”

…not “big”.

The game, Of course I was running an Agressive A.I. And being a bit of a dick lol.

I’m civ 100 percent.