SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Goddamn Cell

._.

I agree with this, historical evidence shows that so far here on SRK the forge is usually used on mafia themselves, and that right now AC isn’t doing anything substantial to help his case (which i found as an ironic echo from the blu game)

I don’t think that Fukawa is the Valedictorian, it seems rather more that Doof is fucking up.

I’ve seen Sho/Syo/Cyo so i’m not sure on the correct spelling of it
And Its not really a list, revealing who it is and why reveals my role because what they said about it is misleading and I am on the chopping block I see so I’ll use it as a last ditch effort but only if necessary.
Im gonna be busy between waking up and the deadline so im sending in my vote soon but its just been a whole hullabaloo this phase im not sure yet so im just gonna go back a few pages and see what pops up

I believe I get what you’re hinting, but the question is, do I believe that it is true?

Do you think Bious is Mafia or Clean?

Why would they pick you to forge? you’re so inconsequential for a random choice.

This sums up the main argument for lynching Alpha. There’s only one way the Mafia could confirm a player’s role before Night 1. Sonia Nevermind.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/vjLfA9t.png

If the Mafia recruited Sonia, then there’s a small possibility that they expected big plays to be happening tonight, ESP to see everything, several investigative roles, etc. Forging the Vigi, if witnessed by ESP or investigated by UC, would likely cause us to lynch the player using the above logic. It’s a big if and more to look at all available scenarios, but I figured it’s worth posting.

If you reveal your role, then the Mafia gets a triple kill tonight. I’d really rather not us be put in the position of having to lynch a confirmed civilian just to prevent the triple kill.

@GodotsRevenge
Will Leon Kuwata’s civilian ability, Stolen Base, trigger if activated by the Mafia triple kill? If so, what will happen, the other 2 targets and a random Culprit die?

Yes, if Civ Kuwata uses his ability the same time Mafia uses triple kill on him, the 2 other targets and a random Culprit will die.

Way too much suspicion going on right now. Let’s look at what I revealed so far:

PW is civ- Like I said, PW would have been screwed if I gave my results before he gave who he protected. Really let’s me know he’s civ (unless he lied and guessed extremely well.)

Idol is Mafia- She audio tuned.

Idol forged Alpha- He was audio tuned.

Nurse protected PW- This is only useful for confirming a civ nurse and letting the nurse know I know who they protected (and that I’m civ and am actually the fortune teller.)

Obviously the Nurse should keep quiet now that we know they are civ.

If the Otaku can contact MP, than please do so. My suggestion for the Otaku contacting me was so I could confirm if they were civ or not. If you can’t contact MP than just choose randomly (I would say pick PW but that 10% chance…)

I will be following what I know at this point. I feel there was no way that forge was anything but a defensive “just-in-case” mafia play. To make it official:

LYNCH ALPHACOMMANDO.

(And before you ask, I have two more things to reveal, but probably will Last Gasp them.)

I think that i will wait a little more just in case if something happen, but everything points that AC is the way to go

So, we’re just this content to sit back and wait for the results?

Makes me nervous.

At least you’ll be alive on day 3.

Meh

Well, since it seems that there is no more discussion about what to do or other possible suspects and i will be probably busy for the next hours i will place my vote now.

Lynch AlphaCommando

The only people content to sit and wait are the wallflowers.

I’ll guarantee that if you call one of their names they’ll respond on queue.

Through all the discussion I convinced myself that the wallflowers are our biggest priority. Its a little unsettling how easy they are getting off as we lynch the people who are actually contributing.

Anyway, if we’re lynching AC, let it be known. Next phase silence should = death.

Yes, I agree

Taking Bious’ report into account,
For convenience’s sake, this would be the current roster of roles,
Correct me if I’m wrong,

Civilians:
Detective
Fortune Teller
Fighter
Average Joe
Coach
Nurse
Dark Lord

Unconfirmed:
Luckster
Supermodel
Gambler
All Star
Programmer
Otaku
Swimmer
Gang Leader
Bookworm
Heir
Gamer
Photographer
Princess
Hall Monitor(Likely mafia, if he was on our side, sitting out on his ability-Protecting the School Environment- to protect anyone is damning the town, so we might as well assume he’s mafia)

Mafia:
Idol

Third Party:
Luckster #2

Actually, there’s a big possibility that they expected a Phase 1 ESP.
Statistically, the number of players alive is highest on Phase 1, hence the possible number of abilities that can be activated is at its peak. Using ESP there and then would net the Fortune Teller the most fish. If he had chosen to wait on it, then there is that backlash that those with an active ability are already dead before he could detect it through his use of ESP.
Hence, playing defensively with forgery as the Mafia preempted the Phase 1 ESP is quite likely, in my opinion.
And if they did recruit Sonia, then wouldn’t killing off the Vigilante on Night 1 be better than incriminating him through forgery as they wait for us to lynch him?

Seeing as he is the most solid lead we have at the moment, I am inclined to vote for AlphaCommando.

Yeah, I’ll go with AC for now.

@orochizoolander, you better not fuggin’ be mafia after I stuck my neck out for you. Last thing I need is for you to drag me down with you. Depending on what he says next, I think he’s our prime lynch target for tomorrow. I gave him the benefit of the doubt before, but every time he opened his yap since then, it’s felt like knives have been fallin’ out of his pockets like Uncle Mugsy in Family Jewels.

THIS.

THIS, PLZ.

THIS, PLZ, K THNX.

@cyntalan I’m not mafia, but today I had a serious health situation I was dreading for quite some time now which is why I’ve been semi inactive this game so far but I got it sorted out at doctors today so I’m good to go and nothing holding me back from being a big part of this game now.

I’m glad you’re okay.

I’m also glad that you’re civ, if you’re half as good as I think you are…

All agressive mafia activity aside if this is the truth, I apologize for grilling you, I can’t ask a person to put health over a forum game, that’s absolutely selfish.