SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Fukawa doesn’t kill at night. She either can dodge all night actions (civ) or dies as looking like a civ (mafia). VERY interesting.

But I still don’t discredit Doof or OZ as a possible play today.

Of course, and I’ve said as much in this thread. It’s also likely the one action that Mafia wants us to do, if Bious is dirty.

have I not mentioned this in my own posts already? Fuck it. not sticking my neck out for you for this

Lynch AlphaCommando

Don’t do that. Ever. If you have something that needs to be considered, post it.

I really hope you’re not about to role claim.

Hrm…the wording on that has me wanting to sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on my Jesus Toast right now.

That would insinuate Fukawa being Valedictorian.

But at the same time, I don’t know how Doof could fuck up that badly and not get that no-no’d by the mafia. Doof’s too smart for that.

You’re putting a lynch on me because I posted a potential scenario, not as truth, but as something that we need to keep in mind? I’m okay with getting votes today, but this reasoning is the first one to actually annoy me.

Unless he’s sensing an anti-wallflower stance, and knows he has to post more to not seem suspicious, and therefore didn’t have time to consult his PM. It reads very suspiciously to me.

I mean you’re actually encouraging keeping thoughts to ourselves and discouraging people from discussing all of the possibilities. Seriously, that’s fucking stupid and I’m seriously mad now. If the possibility of you being Civ wasn’t so high, I’d be leading the bandwagon on you for trying to prevent the flow of information. Fuck.

But… that was my point - that it DIDN’T need consideration. :confused:

LOL That was just a stupid mistake like in the anime/game Fukawa is Genocider Sho (multiple personalities) and as you can see from my avi im quite the fukawa/sho fan thats it hahahaha but my bad I meant the vigi so sho haha

Not exactly, no. the fact that you chimed in on something that had already been said (by me, no less), and added it to the conversation like it was new, is what gets me. Your thoughts weren’t new, all they did was start up the echo chamber of “Willy is dirty” so that if it’s said more times, people will start to think on it more. which is fine, nobody should trust me 100%. But fuck, I was basically the only person even trying to think through a scenario other than kill you, and your response was “Hey maybe he’s mafia”

So I’m not gonna stand in the way anymore, everyone is right to suspect you. Historically, the forging is done on mafia. We have no real reason to suspect Bious is mafia, other than my paranoia, and you’re not helping your case as far as I can see. So might as well get this over with.

And Chief no im not role-claiming that would be stupid and unnecessary
Btw how long till the deadline? I just need to know if I can go to bed right now and not miss anything

That’s why they’re called mistakes. You’re smart, but we all know what happened at the end of the RE game. Manx is smart, but he accidentally posted a Mafia PM statement to the game thread.

Also I can confirm that Fukawa’s second personality is indeed Genocider Syo, he’s not making that up.

[quote=“Pimp_Willy, post:1132, topic:164690”]

._.

Is there a correct spelling on the names? In the sub of the anime it was “Ohgami, Sho, Kyoko” but on the role cards it’s “Oogami, Syo, Kyouko”

I got nothing to say, I’m having trouble keeping up to date with so much stuff posted in the thread.

TWO DAY PHASES and were hitting 23 pages???

Last I checked was the beginning of day 2 and it was barely hitting page 17-18 and now I go to sleep, and first chance I get to check the thread during my break between classes and I see 400+ new unread posts.

Fuck me. I can’t go back to catch up between posts now because the time it’ll take me to catch up again to the recent posts (as of page 17), I’ll be behind again… :mad:

about 10 hours

Also, Doof’s using a common Mafia tactic: “I have a list but I don’t want to post it yet, I’ll get back to you later/tomorrow/etc”

Just something to consider.

I’m sorry if I missed the ‘hay guise, don’t forget i might be mafia’ conversation that you had. I must’ve missed it along with all the other people that had their own little conversations in their head rather than thinking out loud. Get used to it, because the fear of posting valuable information’s going to lead to a lot more wallflowers trying not to incriminate themselves, especially with everyone having a role.

The fact that you were defending me made me believe that you understood, but clearly not. Go have a look at the conversation Fluff and I had a couple of pages back and it might just click. I’m 90% sure it clicked with at least one other person. I was going to try and stay alive for your benefit, but if you’re trying to prevent the flow of information, one more piece of information shouldn’t hurt. I’m going to bed before I have an aneurysm.