SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Togami’s Civ ability is inherent - he has it a prior.

A priori.

If AC is mafia, then I feel Azure is too

maybe @MissingPerson can give more of his reads on him

Maybe lynch Azure?

Maybe Lynch AC?

Maybe RF?

Just to clarify again, I did not see roles that:

A. Wern’t activated.
B. Don’t need to be activated to work.

Police Documents is an active ability, I think.
If it had been used, then your ability would know about it.

But what if Bious is telling the truth and AC ends being a civ if lynched then what?
Right now i feel that even when reasonable and totally logic to have doubts about Bious veracity, i think that you are overcomplicating it.

Now, i agree that the gambler should avoid using his ability today, since we don’t have any type of certainty that even if Bious is telling the truth, that AC is a mafia.
Like i said the pay off in the long run is not really worth it, since it tells us right away almost all their roles in a single play, and in order to totally work, they need to have a specific combination of roles.
If for example they don’t have the real Fuka or Fortune teller, those who have the roles could certainly blow their strategy.
Right now there is only one player (you) with their role revealed to everyone, so it could be safe for anyone of those 2 to come out and still we wouldnt have to deal with the triple kill, unless of course the Val can use it on a walking dead like Bious and or with their own?

Please reread my posts before doing something rash.

That is exactly what I said. :tup:

It’s passive. I wouldn’t.
The only way I’d know his ability is if he was Mafia and switched kills, and he didn’t.

You know how in cartoons when a character gets an idea and a bulb appears over his head and the “ding” sound effect goes off and their face…

Anyway what I was asking is if any of the new people who joined SRK to participate in Mafia games played that one as well?

I just wanted to entertain the thought Bious is lying, and think it out, to see if there is a middle ground solution we can come up with together that doesn’t have us play right into what they want

Friends in high places is the passive one.

Being lynched today wouldn’t be the worst case scenario, but it would be favourable and beneficial if I was kept alive until I can fulfil my purpose. I can’t do that until a certain condition is met.

As for what you ‘didn’t see’, think of it this way. If you were Civ and you were forged, who would that incriminate (in your eyes, not the thread’s) and how would they react?

Problem is that from now on, my words aren’t going to hold a lot of weight to them and people are more likely to dissect my thoughts instead of considering them. This still provides us with information though, so I won’t be keeping silent under the pretence of people trying to incriminate me (which I understand, being forged is pretty damning). A couple of the things I’d be examining:

-How people reacted to the news that I was investigated
-Who has tried to divert the topic
-Who has tried to divert attention away from themselves

i think PW is over thinking again… that or he may be on to something because there’re so many roles, there’re a shit ton of possibilities that we need to consider with the given circumstances

The RE game was my first game.
Aside from me, it’s Synonym, Augustus and Sumazndude.

What confused me was I thought he got all people who were targeted and the action that targeted them, not that he got to know all the actions and their targets. Its a subtle difference

:coffee:

I’m sure maybe some of you guys noticed, but the game’s on page 21 already and shit.

He says you are Civ.

That is good enough for me.

Stop over thinking it.

You’re going to inadvertently pull something.

Like a Mafia win.

Ah, I thought you were saying that was the active one. Sorry.

i’m done for the night… i’ll check back in the morning