SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Who would you propose we start pressing today?

Kirigiri is the detective.

It says that the Detective knows before hand that she is a civ and who has that role assigned, so you can say that if she is a mafia, the detective knows before hand that this role has been taken by them, without the need to investigate.

Yes. Yes it does.

I need to go back and look at the time from when the results were in (and Bious was listed as killed) and how long it took him to start revealing who did what the night before.

Also, meta gaming a bit, if Bious got to choose his death character, and it came as a surprise from the vigi, I’d expect the write up to be late, and this one came right on time.

So either it was planned, or bious really is that role

One free 100% check, pregame, by detective for a confirmed teammate civ and her role. Got it. Didn’t read that 1st word=another player name, and not just sonia because its sonia’s card, for some reason.

Alpha, yeah why shouldn’t you be lynched today? before it all just gets explained by someone else with all these new theories on Bious. What did we not see, that you didn’t even say yet?

Not entirely sure. Anybody who suggested waiting to use the power until day 2 (if bious is not mafia)

Azure (if you are mafia).

Pietastic (potential forger)

Kind of lost, I’m putting my neck out for you based on absolutely nothing, you tell me where we look

I certainly understand your paranoia, and indeed i agree that perhaps jumping at the potential bandwagon is not ideal, but that leaves us with the question, who to lynch then.
Right now we have been focused with the potential of him being dirty and now with Bious (and therefore mafia) possibly putting one of the most overcomplicated yet genius mafia stratagems to get us confused, that we really don’t have discussed any other possible lynch candidates, at least not in general.

As for the stratagem, i think that doing all of that is not worthy, since it gives a tell on what roles they [could] have very quickly, just to get rid of one civ or confuse us for one day phase.

It’s true, the payout for this whole strat would be what, we kill 1 civ off?

But it also gives us false security that the medics are on our side, when they might not be. There’s power in that.

but its a lot of work for a little payoff, comparably.

Mafia is extra mean for killing roleless guy then in the theory. Maybe they even chose him after they learned he wasn’t going to count towards finding the 3 roles correct triple night kill?

They still needed to kill their own choice in order to switch with Vigi’s kill choice. So how were they gonna know Vigi would kill Bious? With such an elaborate fall into pieces plan, to use more Mafia skills that night.

Cause if there was a kill switch, that means they would have to activate that ability, meaning I would see if that it was activated.

I want to know this though, from Bious.

I don’t know man, i certainly see the validity of suggesting using it in day 2, it serves as a deterrent for the mafia to use their skills since it gives us a hindsight on their roles.
I think that the suggestion alone is not valid enough to peg them as suspicious

Ok, so you’re not only shown roles with targets, but all actions that were used period?

Actually, to recap, this was what was up for grabs if Bious is mafia and this is a play

1. AC gets lynched
  2. We get a false sense of security thinking we have 2 medics alive
  3. Bious tried to get the Otaku to PM him
  4. He tried to bring up using Gamble, which would take out another civ

But does it? It theoretically only reveals one role: Fukawa. From there she could imply that the mafia used the switch-a-roo, the forger and the medic. They might not have recruited any of those roles and are just using the death of one to completely undermine the civilian strategy going forwards.

I was shown any and all actions that were activated whether they targeted someone or not. There were only two actions used that didn’t have a set target; mine and the Dark God’s. I got results showing both of those abilities had been used.

As a side note I also got something saying the Mafia targeted me, so I knew I was dead before I read the thread.

But if that were the case, wouldn’t you get notified that Togami’s civilian ability activated?

Crap gotta stop posting.

Sleepy or something.

Reading that line again, which has been modified for the new theory might’ve got me mixed up on who killed who, and the switch. Dying as who they want, required a sacrifice? They die and get something new to SRK Mafia games, time to deliberate after learning they died (did that Mafia player get taken out of their PM and had to think this through who he wanted to die as - all on his own?) and choose their role claim in death, safer to choose a role on their team, and the best case one that can have ongoing consequences and seeds planted like this fortune teller guy who can make claims if more pieces fall into place.

So fortune teller was also used that night to help them come up with this plan, or was it not even needed?

They also had to put in Police Documents before knowing who would die by Vigi. Then they certainly made the best out of one of their Mafia team dying. Turning up civ in the writeup, can use that to the fullest extent with a good set of support skills.

Since he doesn’t have to activate his ability for it to work, I didn’t get anything about it. Otherwise I’d have cleared him.

probably Fukawa to throw off Syo’s credibility