SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Not if he is Touko fukawa, he could die looking like a civ in any role

I do not see it.

Definitely not.

Bious is Civ.

I’d stake the game on it, as the Civ that I am.

If he was the otaku and engaged with another char via pm, i think that Bious ability would have shown that, unless for some reason that ability is not counted like the case of Byakuya

*That thought ran in my mind but I’m not quick to make any assumptions, specially that one.

But for the sake of conversation if we make that assumption then Mafia have:

Forge Ability
Protecting their Val
Took away 1 medic/“No Kill” ability

Right off the back IF this was the case then it seems odd that they would take the normal medic over Mikan. If they would have tooken Mikan then they’d have another defensive wall that protects their identities while also being able to run the mixup game that comes with being able to block last gasps. That would seem like a odd strategic choice, not improbable, just odd from my point of view.

Not to mention the other 2 other roles that we don’t know they have. *

So PW, you lied about protecting RF and I?

What do I need to explain?

Good job BullDancer, you figured out I have a role. In a game where you were literally the only person without one.

As for who I am, you haven’t figured it out yet? I am the hope of the civilians. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for Jesus Toast. I am protector of the innocent, the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to Civilian, nightmare to Mafia! I am RadicalFuzz!

And that is reason number 43 why we need to have a DBZ game. On a serious note, hell no I’m not going to tell you my role. And I don’t expect anyone else to either. There are already 2 roleclaims going into night phase, we can’t afford to have any more. I’m not exactly sure when Bious is going to die so I don’t know if he’d be a “valid target” for the Valedictorian’s triple kill but I’d rather not test it.

Addressing this part:

I’m not even going to explain the first one, it should be obvious. And no, I’m not going to publicly announce that I’m important because then the Mafia has a vested interest in my death. The stuff like “enjoy being wrong” is me being more aggressive than normal, not denying I have been, but what’s the problem with that? As was extremely obvious in the South Park game one of my weaknesses is not pressuring people effectively enough. The first step to fixing that is to be more aggressive, or at least more precise with my statements (While I’ve been openly aggressive towards Pimp, I haven’t been so to DarkGeneral, but I’ve been pressuring them both, squeezing them for information)

Also, now that we know the Mafia has no way of blocking Last Gasps I can sit on my DarkGeneral evidence for a while longer. If I die you’ll see it all in my LG, and if I survive then you’ll probably see it tomorrow unless something else big comes up. I don’t want to reveal it yet because that gives the Mafia time to help him, to calm him down and help him respond. This is one of the reasons I asked what time zone he was in.

However that would mean that the Valedictorian’s entire recruitment process was just for this one ploy. Unlikely, as it’s not a long-term strategy, but not impossible.

Jesus on Toasted bread

I thought I was crazy for going with the - its possible there’s some yomi and they want the town to use Gamble on Alpha today, but how would they have known Fortune teller would see all the Skills used - mainly needed to blow up the town with words after seeing a forgery was used at night.

And now all this Pimp said stuff I need to catchup on these fast moving pages, now on this page too, have the possibility that they didn’t need Bious’ Role to be used, its possible Mafia can get AC lynched over what happened before we know the total truth on Bious, a day (+lynch posssible) and (the 2nd) night kills, away.

Sadly, no.

But all Bious did was confirm what I said, knowing I wouldn’t lie as he was confirming me. He never had to know who I targeted at all

I expect something like this

http://endlesspicdump.com/original/fuck%20you%20all%20im%20michael%20jackson.gif

I never said it always meant that.

I offered a reason for the Mafia’s actions.

Provided the roles weren’t reversed.

Which I do not think happened.

@RadicalFuzz

No, because not all those parts are required, its just if you have all those roles, then you are completely safe. Its doable without all those roles, its just then people must know something is up.

For instance, I think that the person who switches roles could just be a civ.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I can’t put my finger on it but something about this statement (especially the part in bold) made something ding in my brain. Are there any new members here that participated in that game as well? That could be worth looking into.

Or not. Pass the butter please.

When does this phase end?

Look I know it’s crazy, and I know it’s SSS tier level mafia strategy… but I’m not going to ignore the possibility. Its SSS tier civ play if I’m right.

The problem is, there’s no way to know, until we can get more roles revealed.

And so… we need to keep an eye on AC but maybe not kill him.

23 hours.

I do not follow.

But I am going to go out on a limb and say that your brain should have “danged” instead of “donged”. No homo.

http://i.imgur.com/vjLfA9t.png

Is that first part inconsequential? Civilians got told they are civ. (Player name) = Sonia/Role and that’s some proper noun thing?

Or is (this person’s username) some other player/role? Sonia gets the name of a confirmed civ on her team with her?

I think the rolecard gave the Otaku the ability to start the PM at any time. I’d have to check with @GodotsRevenge but that could potentially mean pre-game, which Bious’s ability wouldn’t pick up or after the Day/Night 1 phase.