SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Oh, Komaeda, the creepy dude who GR had as his AV for a while. Yeah, I guess he is basically civilian.

That post was even just said with the words, careful with words. :bottle:

Probably shouldn’t have tried to line break it too much, JabHadouken style, taking up my attention. The words on that line after : “these roles man,” were new before hitting send on post comment. Quickly typed and typo’d.

• Yup. It’s one of the mafia roles that I referenced early in the game that scared the shit out of me. If there was ever a time mafia would sacrifice a lamb it would be to give up Touka and have her role claim a seemingly believable/innocuous role and gain the trust of the population. It’d make us Civs sweat more because we’d think we had more mafia to find than what is necessary. Not to mention the possible late game shenanigans they could pull off. *

He’s not creepy, he’s misunderstood! Leave him alone!

cries in the corner with Tumblr and Fanfiction.net fangirls

*I didn’t include them because I assumed everyone knew they were the only guaranteed civs. *

The murderer is guaranteed as well.

The onus is still on him to explain, in time to not be likely lynched.

So laying out too many theories and then he can just latch on to the most likely, and best sounding one we said won’t be good. This is all just me going too far on that thing he left us with, ‘why aren’t we seeing what he’s seeing’ and what that is. In fact his wording was hoping someone “would see what he’s seeing.” Leaving the door wide-open for someone unlucky to do what I just did. Voice a positive side or give him outs and words he can use to conjure up a solid story.

So saying less on this from now on until he speaks gives him less to pick and choose from. Do keep it in mind when he’s back to answer questions and then see if he reacts well under pressure or trips on his untied shoelaces, as a 3rd year high schooler over here, or whatever age these kids are and should know how to wear shoes and tie them.

Hey look he’s back on this page.

Quick phase, no publicly written votes.

Mafia is fucking broken, in this game.

They took SSS tier, and added a couple more Ss.

*@Cyntalan
@ForgeDigger
@Mobius
@Orochizoolander
@The Co-Jones

Don’t forget these guys are in the game. It would be nice to get some of their thoughts on the recent going ons. *

Also since Oogami is civ… It’s safe to assume that swimmer girl is possibly Mafia.

He gets this day phase and also gets to stick around through night 2 as well. My bad.

I knew I wrote ‘starting,’ somewhere in there.

Everyone saying bious had an important role which is why he was switched in and a replacement always means that is touting bullshit.

I replaced orochi and The Faggot in SP and they were both roleless.

That makes sense. I’ll stop speculating on Alpha and let him explain himself when he’s good and ready. Potentially from his last gasp mocking us for falling for mafia yomi.

Just to recap the Tinfoil Hat/Jesus Toast Theory

Bious is Touka
Byakuya Togami is also mafia (can switch kills)
The real Yasuhiro is also mafia
Sonia is mafia too

The vigi last night killed Bious, and had the kill switched so it looked like the mafia killed Bious

Bious fake role claimes Civ Yasuhiro in his death

Names AC as the forge target. AC was the Vigi (as per sonias ability). Wants us to kill the vigi using our lynch.

Leaves a trail of confusion in his wake, untraceable, until we kill the real yasuhiro.

A lot of this is interchangable, AC might be a random name they came up with as lynchable, if he’s not a role they know.

The real Yasuhiro might not be Mafia, and knows something fishy is up.

The mafia might have actually killed its own, and not used the kill switch ability.

But at the core, Bious would actually be mafia pretending to be Civ.

I mean… think about it. What has he done that proves he is who he says he is?

I need to go back. He hinted both medics were civ, now suddenly backtracks and said that only 1 is.

He said no kills were switched… on a role that doesn’t target anybody. How would he know that?

He strung us along a long time dishing out info, enough time for the mafia to actually coordinate and plan their attack.

We need to come up with a way that he can 100% prove he knows who people targeted.

If you had a role that targeted somebody, and he hasn’t said it yet, then he’s lying about who he says he is.

You replaced them as the GM

Wording. Mafia Game.

Cheathax, Missing replacing 2 players with himself.

(What’s next he has double roles or double lives here…?! :razz: Same major character role of South Park. Poor Kenny who’s actually poor. schoolgirl hobag outside the applebees though… watched some more South Park after that game)

Also note, this is me saying that the person who confirmed me to everyone (Bious) might be dirty, giving up that confirmation. Why? Because something smells off.

And we already know Bious’ role :wtf:

@Bious

Care you explain how you know the kill switch was not used? You explicitly said it hadn’t been, after asked a handful of times.