SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Actually, it does.

We’re supposed to see stuff without you saying anything? Another sleep phase silencing without a silencing. But way more time to vote than a quick bandwagon for Mafia to hide in, like last time.

If you could plot a course and some possibilities in the gameplay if you stay alive and have the chance to use your ability - keeping out the exact details to not outright roleclaim - we can believe you more as we put together a better understanding of the possibilities and put the hints together into a solid theory.

Saying more is actually preferable to less so we don’t just announce things that line up with your role and give the Mafia such an easy answer to who you are. You can put just as plausible things out there to mixup the jigsaw puzzle with more pieces, or some… kids meal / rats experiment maze with many diverging paths to the real exit or prize.

So far you’ve said little compared to the last game you were in. That can’t just be you’re a civ protecting a role. There’s other reasons and outcomes indeed.

*Currently reading the pages I wasn’t here for.

@GodotsRevenge

Does the mafia ability of Touko FuKawa last all game long after she dies? Or does it last for a set amount of phases. *

@Bious, may i ask what specific medic do we have out of curiosity? if the answer is too revealing, don’t bother answering…

We have both medics if I’m reading what he’s saying right.

That’s what I was trying to figure out till just now actually… And I think I got it.

Pimp? You got protected last night… By the Nurse. The Hall Moniter did not make an action… Therefore I think there’s a good chance of him being Mafia. About 70% sure. I’m 100% sure the Nurse is Civ though.

Going by the description i will assume that is for the entirety of the game, saying that, dunno but i feel that all of you are overthinking this, it is a very complicated plan that can potentially blown up as the time passes, there are many ways that it can backfire considering the potential roles that we have by our side, specially the detective types.

i found a flaw in the broken tech… Assuming Togami could be mafia, the culprits could easily target the medic that RC’d and then switch their kill with Syo thus leading Syo to kill the medic rather than mafia legitimately killing the protected medic…

Well I only mention it once, so all game long if you have a decent memory.

Oh, well I guess not. so @Pimp_Willy, we now know that you’ve got a pretty good chance of staying a confirmed civilian for at least a considerable amount of time.

I was entertaining the suggestion more as an exercise in logic rather than as a serious option. I must admit, until PW mentioned it I hadn’t even considered the possibility.

I still cannot believe that the Mafia did not nab the Medics.

What is the thinking behind this?

It goes beyond being a neophyte mistake, because even a neophyte would see the advantage of nabbing them.

That said, it would seem to indicate a deep, elaborate plan, by a mastermind.

If so, what could it be?

Thoughts?

Ugh. Well, I’m blind. Scratch what I said then. Still, I’m inclined to believe he is civilian.

It looks like now that they nabbed the main medic but left the nurse. Perhaps it was the yomi element of the nurse not knowing whether they were the back-up or the sole medic for the civilian cause? I guess now they’ll know for sure which will certainly help us moving forward.

Don’t get me wrong, the possibility is there, but imo, the rewards are not that great, specially in the long run.

I just reread the Nurse’s description.

It guarantees that the Mafia has the Medic.

Because it was Day One.

Nurse can only protect someone after the Medic already has.

Unless Medic is Mafia.

Ergo, Medic MUST be Mafia.

So we know at least one Mafia power now.

i know this is a little late but if i were val, i’d base this game off of Syo becuase she’s a civ who can kill like Mafia
Hifumi - find roles from the investigator
Togami - switch around kills for benefit of Mafia
Sonia - watch Syo Carefully and see who Syo will most likely target thus bringing in Togami to mess with the kills (if they line up)
4th - who ever works with this setup

So far we know the Idol is Mafia, and the Hall Monit"O"r has a high chance of being one as well.

The Detective, Fortune Teller (Me), Fighter, Coach, Murderer, Average Joe, Luckster, and whatever that Dark God guy is are all civ.

*In addition to your observations stated, we have no reason to fear having our last gasps being blocked. That’s incredibly useful knowledge.

Also in the extra rare chance that you are somehow Touka then if we get hit with a gasp blocker we’ll be able to scrutinize your posts and figure out who are your buddies. *

Long run I agree that the rewards aren’t that great but think short-term for a player that may have already been doomed. We’ve been fed AC’s head on a silver platter. Now, this could go one of two ways (still assuming that Bious is mafia for the sake of this argument):

1. We lynch Alpha and he’s a civilian. That’d be a final fuck you to all of us from the mafia.

2. We lynch Alpha and he’s mafia. Bious’s reads are all confirmed and we start to follow that logical path. This option is really, really scraping the bottom of the barrel and leads me to believe it wasn’t a mafia play.

If AC does turn out to be Mafia it would be an incredibly ballsy play to sacrifice TWO of their members on day 2 just to be able to have a measure of influence over the civilians. One player? I could see that working but two? Doubtful.

big risk

Another roleclaim and tying up a role all in one with that plan.

I didn’t even want to talk about that half of the post, Pimp sure noticed the PM shenanigans abound and said that already.

Right. So you got to see 2 Medics use their skills. Rolecards or just some common sense knows that the Mafia recruitment side of those 2 don’t protect anybody. If you were told the skills were used by name, pretty big if - but you did say you are sure of their alignments - you know if people were protected or lets check back on those…

No Kill or Last Gasp blocked. Their skills as Mafia.

No kill is off the Table. 2 deaths.

Civs got one medic!

Last Gasp block wasn’t used on BullDancer.

But we don’t know who has that Nurse/Medic

I was considering if this is delayed on you - you might need to make like BLU’s last game and put those Last Gasp insightful posts out there before you get blocked.

If its like our recent games with last gasp blocks, they would need to put it in that night with the kill action, before the writeup.

There is no certainty that they didn’t just do that. And Godots can be a master of suspense and not answer that question until its final and shown after your 48 hours or day phase then 1 more nightphase to start and then you die. So no urgency if you have your own plan on when and what you want to release as info.