SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Team somuchwork strikes again

just providing a reply to a suspicion and you now know that i’m here… and i’m not trying to cry “I’M MAFIA”

…Fuck

NO you are crying civilian, like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Does that make it a copy/paste error? Something you didn’t mean to reveal? Something else?

lol

WTF…

nice to know you don’t suspect me as much

If you’re talking to me, it was a joke. Haha.

You think?
TBH i think that i have been playing as usual, posting when i feel that i maybe have something to add to the discussion, after all i feel that i am not very talkative unless it warrants the need to be.

Like Azure said, so far in previous games the everytime that a player was replaced he had a strong role.
I also have the impression that you could be considered a strong player, also add that maybe they figured out your role based on what lowtier faggot posted

That’s not what he was saying at all. Wallflowers make research harder later, because you don’t have anything to go on. And the mafia can easily steer you if you only pretend to read the thread. Contribute, or eventually the noose will find you.

Syo has my approval to kill those hardly contributing.

This is a bit of a stretch but I guess it’s worth considering. Isn’t there a role that if it’s mafia can make the person die as a civ with whatever role they want in the write-up? I hadn’t even considered questioning whether Bious was civilian or not but now that you’ve got the idea stuck in my head I need to follow it to its logical conclusion. (I’m still not convinced this is the case but it bares investigation).

Mafia realises that having Bious ring-in late is suspicious. I know personally that I posted something along those lines and that Azure (?, Maybe Augustus? Someone starting with A) did too. On night one they choose to target their own player, not using the kill switch-a-roo power with Syo. They may not have been expecting Gandamu to use his power, I suspect that may have been an added bonus they’re capitalising on. They choose to let Bious die as someone relatively undervalued but who has the potential to completely dominate the thread and redirect lynches away from themselves. I’d assume they were planning on doing this in the LG with his ‘power’ being able to confirm/deny civilian roles. Having him in the thread for the next 48 may have been a godsend to the mafia that they’re now taking full advantage of. Especially if they get a powerful civ on their side like PW who’ll champion their results without endangering any of their other members.

This is a bit of a stretch still, but who were our prime suspects going into Day 2 before AC (and to a lesser extend Pietastic) became the go-to lynch choices?

This pretty much mirrors my thoughts at the moment, although in a somewhat cruder manner. In a game that thrives on participation (See how well this game is going with so many active players discussing strategies, rejecting them, etc.) having so many people slip through the cracks by saying “Oh yeah, I agree with the last 4 pages. My one post not contributing anything is definitely grounds for keeping me alive” is annoying and borderline unacceptable. I’m honestly struggling to keep track of all of our wallflowers on top of all the role interactions, possible implications of actions etc. And seriously, there are a few of you. I’ve seen Mobius be a lot more active than this in the past so I’m a little suspicious of you there. The least suspicious in my mind is TCJ, whose playstyle always seems to be to pop in infrequently. I also disagree with the suspicion on Hecatom. I’ve found myself physically nodding in response to some of the insightful posts he’s made. Also, he seems to be the only person who’s reading the thread. If you go back, you’ll find that I speculated on which approach the auto-tuner would take (Offensive vs Defensive) and asked for the groups input well before they did. Potentially another piece of evidence in the Bious is mafia argument but I think it’s more that it was a logical and necessary discussion point.

Oh yeah, where’s Akuma at? I don’t think I can tag you with all the hyphens in your name but turn up soon. You were making easily the most amusing yet simultaneously insightful posts in the early pages of this thread.

@Syo

What Augustus said, only more of it.

BTier moved up to D+++ from F(aggot) minus minus.

With such a role claim, by doing it - just in a round about insane way,

then didn’t he?

Good Job RED’s! /Vynce style nomenclature

Spoiler

LOL button clicked because BullDancer got smoked without having a role, he told the truth, still got day 1(night phase though) blown away. No Hajime “Tokido” Taniguchi here but I don’t care about streams/news that way anymore and don’t even know if Tokido played the P4Arena with the schoolkids. He probably should’ve! Lots of Aegis Reflectors from what I heard about even just knowing very little of that one.

Spoiler

LOL again and I guess cry over here. After Talking directly to missing, he notes behind my back like a witchy bitch to you guys to maybe sorta it would be good if you look into me, basically doing what he said he wouldn’t: completely ignore me(sempai :sad: ) or really just my words. Now I totally don’t care about him and Fuzz anymore, no need to follow that boring-ass story. Acting like a lazy Mafia as a confirmed civ, who does that?!

http://epicmegaboard.com/forums/images/smilies/etongue.gif

Need a blue one actually…

http://www.mania.com/forums/images/smilies/SmileyTongue.gif

There’s no role like that. Fukawa’s ability says nothing about claiming another role. It only talks about allegiances. There’s no way Bious isn’t civilian.

While i am all for pruning the wallflowers, are you sure that you want that our vigi makes the same mistakes that i did when i had the role?
Right now we are at a better position than that time, since we have confirmed civs that can help us to have get a better insight on how to proceed.

Of course another of my mistakes where that i went with the consensus so… :looney:

Bious AND PW are confirmed.

As is Missing Corporeal Presence.

We civs have a LOT going for us, right now.

All we have to do is trim the hedges, and play smart.