SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Not unless he switches kills, which he didn’t.

We have at least 4-5 UC’s available to us.

1 that can find Mafia
2 that can find roles
1 that can find who roles were used on
1 that can find the valedictorians name

If we lose, it’ll because our roles aren’t being used correctly (if at all considering the number of wallflowers out there).

Has mafia ever forged someone other than their teammates?

Has it ever worked?

I personally don’t know if it ever has but that’s the only thing that’s stopping AC from being an Auto-Vote imo. Im not sure why so many others are drifting.

I’m not sold by all this lurking.

I want doof to start posting some shit OZ to stop hiding like a snake and

Hecatom I have this strange feeling you are playing your game a lot more normal than you normally do.

Speaking of lurking, sup @Co_Jones?

And of we got nothing to talk about, I got something. Why does everyone think I was targeted?

I’ll reiterate, lol.

If I had to guess, I’d say it is due to previous games wherein a substitute was rushed in.

In those games, the person in question had a critical role, be it Mafia or Civ.

As the Mafia KNEW that you were not one of them, it logically comes to mind that they thought you had a strong role, such as Vig, or the like.

That’s why, imo.

Because of Godots unannounced replacement of The Gimp with you. Mafia figured you had a key role.

The fact that Gandamu was the only one who used their savior/sacrifice ability on you is beyond me.

PW didn’t.
Medics apparently didn’t.
The super model didn’t.

Why only Gandamu? Props to him either way.

seems like every time i get on, there’re 6 more pages to read… btw, i may be one of the people with the lowest count of posts, but i do have a busy life as a student in school and a Marching Band member… i don’t have much time on my hands but i try to make do with what i can.

Not sure why Bious didn’t cross my mind, I kinda felt he was possibly Dirty.

In fact… isn’t it just SLIGHTLY possible he still actually is?

If the vigi did switch kills with the mafia, Bious could be lying. the only reason we think he didn’t, is based on Bious word.

Just food for thought

Given that train of thought, maybe AC isn’t the best lynch target, because Bious could be lying just to get us to take down a civilian with him.

I mean… every claim he’s made has been very guarded. He made me list my targets first (well, made sense to). He has made vague hints to who was forged. He has been afraid to confirm/deny any other roles used. He tried to get the PM sent to himself.

The more I think about it, the more realistic it seems this could have happened…

I think maybe the only person that would know this from our side would be the vigilante, they know who they targeted… is there anybody else?

remember guys, this is a game of Deception. We thought we had the mafia figured out, maybe they’re one step ahead of us.

Is there any particular reason we have to trust Bious is civilian? His power works the same for Civ or Mafia, right? He could not have popped it at all, and plans to do it tonight.

Until I know Bious is, for sure, clean then there’s no way Im gonna kill AC just like that. AC could be the fucking vigilante for all we know, and they knew his identity, and they want us to do their dirty work for them.

This oddly makes too much sense. I need some others to chime in.

Considering I’m dead at the end of the next night phase and the writeup said that I was civ… I think you’re over thinking things for no reason.

Did it say you were actually civ?

The results revealed Bious as Civ. Did Godots lie?

Ok, it does. Whew.

That seems like a strange piece of info to give out before people are killed.

But Bious, it would have been the fucking best mafia move ever if it was true.

Ok, putting my brain to rest for now.

BullDancer was killed by Genocider Syo.
BullDancer was Hajime Hinata.
BullDancer was Civilian.

Bious was targeted by Mafia.
Bious was Yasuhiro Hagakure.
Bious was Civilian.
Bious was targeted by The Four Dark Gods of Destruction

At least I’m being paranoid around here, somebody has to be

I know that Mafia likes to hide in the shadows (keep a low post count) so I’d like to assure everyone that is not my intention. It’s just that with not being able to participate during the day I’m always playing catch-up. Plus this is my second game so I’m still trying to find my groove. I do want to contribute more to help us (the civilians) win and I will. Eventually. I still have 5 pages to go through at the moment.

Save your excuses if you were that busy you shouldn’t have joined the game.

I’m getting sick of these suspicious niggas coming through like this coming through like

" Jee willikers, that sure was alot of pages to go through! Man with all my extra curricular activities and my school / work ethic it pains me to be away from you all so long, Don’t worry I’M DEFINITELY not mafia"

aint nobody got time for that.