SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Well the reactions to me being the investigation target were… insightful, to say the least. I can’t stay up any longer though, so you’ll be free to discuss this turn of events without my interference for at least 7 hours. Hopefully by tomorrow, there’ll be someone who can see the things that I’m seeing.

If you’re looking for a role-claim, don’t hold your breath. Having 2 confirmed roles is too risky, especially with the possibility of Naegi getting hit to make a guaranteed third. My role’s not essential, but it has the potential to be beneficial.

I say lynch him just because I feel there is no way that forge was anything but defensive.

The bigger question is… Do we Gamble on this.

Totally.

Huh. Really? It’s not worth discussing potential actions to figure out how to get the most information while suppressing mafia actions? If the group agrees, and y’all find it misleading, I’ll stop. But it seems contrary to common sense. The more discussion about potential approaches, the better. Not to mention the fact that there are a lot of players, and a lot of good ones, so the chance of any truly bad idea propagating is minimal.

Yikes. Not unless we come up with something more concrete.

I kinda expect that role to be Mafia anyway, given recent revelations

What? I urged Bious to use the ability today for the guaranteed results. Right here:

Also I’m with pie on this one, discussing the possibility of waiting until Night 2 isn’t inherently suspicious. I disagreed with the idea, but I don’t see how just talking about it would be incriminating, unless we later realize that Bious had somehow been killed without being able to relay to us the information (Fujisaki + Mikan)

And yeah, I think Alpha’s shaping up to be one of the main lynch candidates for today. The Forger would have little incentive to reverse the results of a civilian that wasn’t really very present. If he’s lynched this’ll tell us about the Mafia’s, or at least the Forger’s, mindset. If he’s Mafia, then it was protection and we can adapt our strategy accordingly. If he was civilian, then it was an offensive gambit that worked, a risky plan that worked.

Just a thought I had. Judging from the reaction I assume you don’t want a gamble unless the UC 100% confirms Mafia and the idol is dead.
I think I figured out about two or three roles that are Mafia, but the idol is the only one I can say is 100% mafia.

We have three 100% civs (well PW is 90%), seven 100% civ roles (so far), and one role we know is Mafia. We got enough info to start making lists and deducing where the roles fall.

I have an idea though. If the Otaku is civ, they can PM Missing or I (I put myself just in case Missing can’t get the PM due to his role) and we can check another suspect/role off. If they’re Mafia then we will know by the absence of the PM.

Unless the Otaku is civ and they’ve already activated their power.

It should go to MP or me, if not able to go to MP.

You’ll be dead and if you have to reveal it in your last gasp, then that’s a role claim we can’t afford

At least with me, they have to risk A) Medic Protection B) Losing the valedictorians name when I die and C) blowing a last gasp block if they have any

I only really left you out cause of that 10%, but yeah. MP is the best choice, then you.

I was talking about this:

Waiting till Night 2 is just a plain bad idea. I know neither you nor pietastic outright stated that we should wait till Night 2, but I could see what you guys said as being some kind of Mafia attempt to put the idea of waiting into Bious’ head. Or maybe I’m looking too far into things. Now, what does put pietastic over you was this:

An attempt to clear Alpha of suspicion? He sure joined the Alpha bandwagon rather quickly when it looked like the votes were gonna go his way. Maybe he’s the forger and it’s an attempt to clear himself of suspicion by saying he’d do the opposite of what he actually did. Ooh~

And I forgot to add that Bious’ Otaku idea is a lot better than the one you suggested, RadicalFuzz. Did you just not think of it?

Playing the devil’s advocate, some people have different train of thoughts.
I am not saying that it is or not the case with those 2, but there are people who likes to ponder different scenarios of what to do, even at the risk to look mafia’ish

Like RF said, discussing the possibility of using the ability on day 2 is not necessarily mafia speak, considering that this game is role heavy, knowing what roles do we have and what roles the mafia has can help us to shape an strategy, know in some way what to expect from the mafia and not be unprepared.

Bious’s solution to the Otaku question never occurred to me. However I still hold that my idea in itself isn’t bad but in context of having to wait until night is. Let’s assume that the Otaku is using the “random civilian” aspect of his ability for this hypothetical scenario. Bious uses ESP and sees that the Otaku used the ability on you. Assuming that the Otaku was acting as we told him to and used the “random civ” ability, that would confirm you as civilian and, if need be, you could confirm the identity and allegiance of the Otaku. Possible net gain of 2 confirmed civvies, only one of which would have to reveal his role to be confirmed. Bious’s idea of having the Otaku PM a confirmed civilian like Pimp or you is good as well, but there can only be a net gain of one confirmed civilian, and the Otaku’s identity would have to be revealed for it to be effective.

Meh. I see where you’re coming from but it’s a bit of a leap to assume that, just because he gave an answer that happened, he must be lying to try to appear innocent. Like when DarkGeneral was asking people what roles they’d pick as Valedictorian so he could get a better grasp on what roles they might be. That reminds me, @Mobius you haven’t been very present lately. What do you think of current events? What’s your take on DarkGeneral, myself, Alpha, pietastic, and WAH? Do you see any meaning in DarkGeneral saying that, in a WIFOM scenario, he’d just down the glass in front of him without considering the mindgame?

About this, the good thing is that if Byakuya is a civ, going by his ability he can end with a list of confirmed civs players after a while.

Just got home.

What implicates me?

I voted for MP…

That depends. Byakuya can only learn the roles of the players he investigates. If he learns that a player is the Idol, for instance, that’s a Guilty for them since that role has been confirmed by Bious’s ESP. It’s better than the UC in some ways, since there’s no way to forge the investigation of a role.

@Bious sorry if I missed it earlier, but have you confirmed Togami’s allegiance or did nothing happen from his end last night?

I only got actions for abilities used. His is automatic.

So this means that you don’t have a way to confirm his alignment?

If Togami is who I think he is, then his ass is Civ, 100%.