SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Any assumption is dangerous. Yomi, yomi, yomi. But if they forged a wallflower, yes, it’s quite likely that they are trying to hide someone who’s looking to stay under the radar completely.

Right. But I’m sure that of all the people that could figure out a change in format for each time I do it, it would be PW.

And I’m crafty enough to do so.

But that’s up to PW’s willingness. I definitely don’t want to give the mafia a roadmap to night kills. And also, bear in mind that it’s ultimately left up to his discretion. For all any of us would know, he could go an entirely different way and then mafia goes for what they think are easy kills to get hit with reverse trapitis.

So even if they figure out what PW figured out, then there’s still mindgames to work around.

I don’t think it’s safe to assume anything in this game. I’d say the possibility that they are Mafia is definitely more likely (imo), but it wouldn’t be enough evidence for me to instantly lynch them.

@Bious: You said we have a medic, singular, but do we have a double whammy?

I doubt it, that’d be too much to ask for. But I figure we better ask.

If the person is not outgoing, then I’d say they’re most likely Mafia.

If the person was pretty out there (Me, RF, for instance) there’s a bigger chance of them being innocent.

I’d say lets go with whoever was forged as a good lead

Unless they had such a powerful role that they couldn’t afford for their choice to be investigated at any cost.

For now all I’m saying is that I know who all the medics are.

@Missing: I read your RC in this post, on page 9, the same page where you RCd. If you’ll remember, WTF-AKUMA-HAX also used that correlation as evidence to suspect me, but his reasoning was pretty thin and he ended up just rambling in subsequent posts (and therefore he’s now on my suspect list.)

Should read, “I picked up on your subtle RC in this post, on page 9, the same page where you explicitly RCd later.”

Well that answers that

Now Im thinking, the swimmer probably IS mafia, because who else would they have taken if not both medics?

I think PW is right in going after who was forged.

@Bious, you still haven’t answered if the kills were switched, I’m guessing by your silence you either missed that, or it wasn’t.

Not early enough, good.

I think I know where PW found mine, though.

It does give me greater confidence in my windtalking ability.

This is a very valid point, which adds to the probability of the Autotune being used on Mafia. If that was the case, it’d be safe to assume that the Mafia member protected either had an ongoing ability (such as Fukawa’s Amnesia or Togami’s Police Documents) or they had an ability that would prove to be powerful later in the game (such as Fujisaki’s Update or Kuwata’s Power Pitcher).

I’m assuming you mean you know both their alignments and not their actual identities.

Unless they truly didn’t see the tech you found. But I think leaving Aoi on our side is bad. But they may have went for power roles and ignored others.

There may be someone that went traditionalist roles. If so, then we may be looking at old school players.

Black Jesus!

You get your ass out here

Damn, thought I had made a good read. Well yes, you can now feel free to send coded messages right by me, then.

That sounds too inviting…:coffee:

Maybe I don’t want to play these reindeer games anymore.

There were no kill switchings MP.

Well let’s look at it this way. If I suspected my identity may have been blown due to the idol forging me, what would I do?

You must have a death wish.

Question for @GodotsRevenge: If mafia targets Syo, and switches the killings, does that mean Syo can commit suicide?