SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Called it. I’m really hoping you aren’t the emperor of mind games (though I doubt it) and really are civilian. Now that you’re confirmed though, do you still think that RF is a valid choice to lynch or are there more salient players? MP, I’d ask you the same but you posted a list not too long ago.

What I’d like the groups opinion on is how you would use Maizono’s power. Would it be more beneficial to mafia to autotune themselves or to frame an innocent civilian? In a game where roles are super important surely framing another would be a higher priority than protecting 1/5 members of the mafia? To me, there are a number of roles that allow the player to see actions (Either in Bious’s case seeing the whole picture or in the case of Koizumi who used what). Implicating another player seems to be a lot more effective than trying to play defensively on one of their own. But I guess we all have our different styles.

Yes.

Good, I should hope you don’t trust me. After all, I’m on record as going in super hard against a now confirmed civilian, trusting me would be stupid. I’m glad that you realize that it was part theatrics and not me just picking a name at random. Our little feud on day 1 served to elicit a lot of information, so I’m glad you played along.

@Bious can you tell us if we have Medics? You don’t have to reveal who they targeted, just the existence of them would be very helpful to know either way.

I already did.

Well, now that the excitement of such a crazy night phase has warn off and Bious has stepped up to the plate I’m going to try and grab some sleep. Please do read my post above and ponder the question. I’m genuinely at a loss for which approach would favour mafia more.

Nah son, if it was just Theatrics, you wouldnt have actually committed your vote on me, like I didn’t on you.

good to know, sounds like they didn’t trust me

Oh, by the way…
If I was a Mafia Idol, would I try to mess up an investigation or forge a Mafia member?

Heh, well that makes two people posing this question, and I think it’s an important one. I’d try to put myself in the shoes of the UC, and think about who they’d investigate, first. I’d pick someone who is likely to live pretty long, with a slight bias towards protecting mafia since establishing a trustworthy false flag holder would be extremely valuable.

[quote="Synonym;8441529"Please do read my post above and ponder the question. I’m genuinely at a loss for which approach would favour mafia more.[/quote]

Hmmm… I’d be inclined to say that Autotuning a Mafia member would be the safer option. I can’t imagine the probability of Mafia being able to predict Kirigiri’s target would be incredibly high, so Autotuning the Mafia member they feel most at risk would probably be the more logical option.

And @Bious, since we know someone was forged, can you provide their name sooner rather than later? Reason being that it will impact our lynch decision heavily.

Depends on the target, honestly. If we know who, we also could venture a guess as to what they’re thinking.

Granted we could be wrong. Up to you to determine whether it’s worth being mentioned or not. Thankfully you have a while to do so.

PW, I’m sorry I ever doubted you. :lol: Now I look like a ginormous ass. But I’ll accept that fate of being totally wrong day 1, and move on.

WHEW now I’m glad you cracked my resolve this time.

@Bious, can you tell us if mafia flipped the vigi and mafia targets last night?

With the mafia knowing about the existence of your ability and not selecting you as their teammate, it would be a viable move for them to feign framing one of their own.
This way, after you used your ability, they’ll be able to mitigate the amount civilians your ability could potentially clear whilst pseudo-clearing one of their own.

However, if they planned no such thing, then whoever the forger targeted might be a civilian.

New suspicion list:

Everybody I posted above before minus PW.

Glad to have you aboard. I may Konami code you for some protects I think would be advisable based on what reads I get. You’re under no inclination to follow them, but seeing how you figured out my roleclaim when no one else did, i figure we’re safe to put two heads into this one to maximize our potential of saving powerful kill targets from the mafia.

Thanks, sorry I didn’t see it the first time. Also, on your question, I’d probably forge an outspoken civilian like myself. I wouldn’t forge Pimp, since the whole “protect peeps get money” plan would cause the UC to doubt the results

It was like 80-20 game-theatrics, I thought you were dirty but played it up for protection. I said it was only part theatrics, not all.

Welcome to the club of doubting PW and looking like an ass MP :tup:

Be careful with that, just because nobody else publicly claimed they knew what you were talking about doesn’t mean they didn’t figure it out and keep quiet. Same idea as the Marvel “standard” password.

I tried to express that I picked it up…

Doubting him got us a W one game. Don’t forget that.

This time, ass. Next time, hero. Time after that PW feels himself again and gets put on the losing team as punishment.

You know how it do.

So if the Idol forged someone who isn’t that outspoken we can assume they are Mafia… Correct?

Not necessarily. They could be looking to set up people who think wallflowers are mafia in order to get them to push lynches on wallflowers further, with that being an item on the agenda still.

But it does hold weight.

Now we have 3 confirmed civs, that are good players, we should be able to crack that.

At what point did you pick it up?