SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

And here we were flailing around, trying to decide whether you should use your ability now or later. Good work on living up to that Fortune Teller role.

Damn, this is turning into some Phoenix Wright bullshit logic.

You do (Oogami is civ btw.)
Give me a bit before I reveal everything so I can read back and check over my checks vs the role list.

The role I was talking about being overlooked was mine btw.

It’s not bullshit logic until you accuse a blind 10-year old of shooting someone.

Good Morning people, it seems that there is a lot to catch with.
So i’ll be back later, after reading the thread.

Meaning that if they didn’t know whether Bious was watching them tonight or not, they couldn’t use their abilities for fear that we could deduce more after discussion today. Knowing Bious already used his ability (wisely, I might add) then we have no real recourse for them doing so tonight.

@Bious

For what it is worth, I believed in you. :lol:

Good thing you weren’t Syo, like I feared.

Y’know, history repeating, like I mentioned, and all.

That would have sucked crusty smegma balls.

I can tell you all for free that your idol is Mafia. She knows I know anyway.

Fuck well I got distracted big time after going through the last few pages
I should be more active but when the holidays started my sleeping patterns got fucked up and I get distracted by so many things real easily I just forget to check in every now and then. I just got to the end of page 14 But I do find it interesting that DarkGeneral really wanted btierbison to come in just to answer that question? It was pretty obvious that he was quite useless at reading the rules so I doubt he would have much to say about recruitments.
Im off to get my 8 hours and if im not in by then lynch me

that was a joke but ill be back then

Pimp Willy, care to give your targets now?

You’re essentially freerolling, now, for confirmed civ.

Well, I’m saying this while hoping that meds aren’t mafia. Isn’t that how this Protection loop setup works?

Ok, so I might as well confirm myself since Bious was already awesome like that

I protected

RadicalScum
and
The Chief

My reasoning, was that if they were civ, they’d be high priority targets for the mafia to take out. If they were scum, my protection wouldn’t block the Vigi kill anyway.

PW is confirmed.

I prefer 99% confirmed, because if anybody is awesome enough to pull off the guess, it’s me*

Spoiler

*I kid I kid

Damn. There goes the plan I mentioned, MP (idle=idol). Maizono was to Duet with PW so that she’d know the names of the Medic.

Also, you shoulda fucked with people some more and confirmed that I was not Oogami, just to watch me sweat. But maybe I’m just twisted.

Thanks for the vote of “if I’m civ” confidence.

Also, now that you’ve been confirmed, I apologize for being wrong. That seems to be a trend with us, I convince myself you’re Mafia before the game starts and you end up civilian. Oh well, at least it served to lower me on the Mafia’s kill/lynch lists.

Also @Bious can you clarify something: Were Autotune and Investigate used on the same person? That should keep the UC safe while verifying their results

90% then just in case you’re being the King of Yomi right now.

But your protects match what I got, just in case anyone wondered why I said confirmed.

Hey, killing you was also a way to implicate me, I was covering all the bases. If I had died protecting you, there would have been poetic justice there.

If my skill protected vigi kills, I wouldnt have put you under my protection, because I still definitely don’t trust you. Especially because of the theatrics you put on pre-game, going in on me like that. :tup:

Nah, I’m not THAT evil. Sides, I had to (hint.)
I wish we left BD alive though. His role, oddly enough, would have come in handy tonight. Thanks Vigi.
I’m already dead though. So ah well.