SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

*These are the roles we can cross off the list of possible mafia recruitment:

http://i.imgur.com/h4Ip0g6.png

http://i.imgur.com/L9wMZK3.png

Yeah, I’ve pulled the fake role claim with the real protection target off before, but that was a smaller game (10 men) and just 1 protection

2 names out of 23 would be so genius I’d have to deserve my first win, right?

Yes.

And please do.

I really, really would like having 100% trust in another O.G.

Well, it’ll show that Oogami is us or not. If Oogami didn’t use his ability, or uses it mafia side, then you know where the lynch train’s stopping.

Unless you wanna claim who you protected right now, then let Bious post up his findings, then that proves you are who you say you are.

But if you don’t want to do that, and Oogami used his ability last night, it only drops suspicion slightly. You not dying dropped my suspicion of you a bit, in that the mafia could believe that you will be perpetually protected and they didn’t get both medics in their picks. BUT, I know you’re smart enough to know that we could believe that, and of course you’re not going to use mafia kill on yourself if you’re mafia, and could even use NO KILL later on you to really play mindgames with us.

That’s why you’re not totally off my list. But action list could totally clear you, or only partially clear you. Up to you, PW. It is a game of Russian Roulette, I know, but we’ve been kind of playing that already.

I kinda want to make sure Bious is going to confirm he’s going to use it… and also, I’m not sure if we have to wait until the end of the phase for his results to come in or not, I’d rather not tip my hand as to who I was protecting in case he gets day 2 results instead

That was my thought as well. Hopefully, Bious will be able to reveal his findings to us in the thread. There are potentially a few actions that were made last night that weren’t reflected in the write-up, such as medic actions and UC investigation targets. they’ll be able to help us shape our game plan. It was actually quite fortuitous (see what I did there) for us to get this opportunity so early in the game. Hopefully it’ll help us to settle some of the petty feuds and allow us some direction for today’s lynch.

I’d say that your list reflects the most suspected players in the game currently. I’d say I agree with 2/3 of the list acting suspicious, although I may include sumazndude on there as well. Between him and Doof they meet your criteria for the 2/1/2 mould. CK and DG could easily fit the high post category with OZ falling in the middle.

Not to say that this reflects my suspicions completely, but your list certainly meets some logical assumptions.

The best part is, Mafia will know who I am, but they can’t really kill me unless they recruited swimmer, or they kill swimmer off first, so it’s not that dangerous for me to confirm my role (outside of the 3 confirmed roles = 3 deaths power)

We’d potentially have three people we could trust for a whole cycle… this game really is madness, and right now it’s working awesome.

Then let’s ask.

@GodotsRevenge, if @Bious asks for D1/N1 results, will it be given immediately?

And Bious needs to confirm whether he’ll go now for D1/N1 results or go for D2/N2 results first, PW. If he goes for D2/N2, you know that claiming who you’re protecting during night phase would be gonzo. You’ll have to get them in D3 before Bious does his LG.

Does that really override protection?

There’s always a way.

I’m assuming we don’t actually have a medic that’s an ally on our side

Well let’s see what we can learn from Bious if we get him to investigate last day phase:
(Nothing refers to no ability or it obviously wasn’t used)

[details=Spoiler]
Makoto Naegi - Nothing
Kyouko Kirigiri - Investigation
Junko Enoshima - Nothing
Celestia Ludenberg - Nothing
Yasuhiro Hagakure - Nothing
Leon Kuwata - Stolen Base/Power Pitcher
Chihiro Fujisaki - Nothing
Sakura Oogami - Bodyguard/Overwhelming Strength
Hifumi Yamada - Nothing
Sayaka Maizono - Duet/Autotune
Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Protecting the School Environment
Aoi Asahina - Nothing
Mondo Oowada - Nothing
Touko Fukawa - Shut-in
Byakuya Togami - Police Documents
Hajime Hinata - Nothing
Nagito Komaeda - Nothing
Chiaki Nanami - Nothing
Nekomaru Nidai - Nothing
Mahiru Koizumi - Paparazzi (Doesn’t implicate role)
Mikan Tsumiki - Nurse/Malpractice
Sonia Nevermind: Nothing
Gandamu Tanaka - The Four Dark Lords of Destruction[/details]

I’ll break down each non-nothing in the next post.

Once again I’m not a threat to any civilian. I am being 100 percent transparent. As I was in the AA mafia game.

I honestly am not a threat or danger to anyone really.

That’s mostly good news. @Bious is confirmed Hagakure for the next cycle, so he and MP are kinda in the same boat.

Glad to see my own suspects up there as well.

Also, about Bious’s ability, he gets the information in this manner, correct?
(Name of ability) was used on (Name of target)

If that’s the case, then he should be careful about what he reveals. Wouldn’t want to say “Oh yeah, Medic protected this guy” because that gives everyone insight to who the Medic is. However, if the Medics didn’t protect anybody that would be important information because then we know we don’t have Medics. Guess what I’m trying to say is: If Bious notices a lack of a civ ability (like Oogami or Medics not protecting, or) he should tell us that. I also just realized something very important. If Bious wants to wait for Day 2/Night 2, we could have another confirmed civilian or at least verify that we don’t have the Otaku. Day 2 the Otaku begins a PM conversation with a random Jury member, hopefully one that was unconfirmed. Then Bious uses ESP to see that the jury member was targeted by the PM conversation, and must be innocent. There’s no way for Mafia to interfere with this. List of important stuff from ESP for night actions:

-Is Maizono civ or mafia? Was Duet or Autotune used?
-Did someone use Bodyguard as Oogami?
-Did anyone use Power Pitcher, the Enforce ability? If so, then we know Leon is Mafia and we have another confirmed civilian.
-Did anyone use “Friends in High Places”, Togami’s civ ability? There’s no downside to using it so if it wasn’t used we can safely assume that he was recruited and any Syo kill may have been switched with the Mafia’s (like last night’s. Things would make a bit more sense if that was it)
-Did anybody use either Medic ability? “Nurse” or “Protecting the School Environment”? This will help a lot, now we’ll know how many if any Medics we have and the Nurse will know to protect or shield accordingly

This is a ton of new information, and I think Bious should use the Day 1/Night 1 results so we can adapt for Night 2.

That’s a little…contradictory?

Then you’re most certainly not safe by coming out now to prove yourself if that’s the case.

Like I said, you’re going to have to gamble to be off the suspicions list once and for all. The gamble being that if we don’t have a medic, and you confirm yourself, then you’re a target for a night kill. If you don’t, you’re safer from the night kill because you could be lying, but we civs can’t trust you are who you say you are.

Inb4’d :coffee:

Where’s this coming from? Feel nervous about ESP, Combo?

Also, @GodotsRevenge Togami’s Mafia ability, switching the Mafia kill target with Genocider Syo’s, that can be done an infinite number of times correct?

Yes.

Yes.

What if we had Bious not say what he’s doing? What if he actually got all the actions D1/N1, but claimed he was going to wait for D2/N2, and exposed everything in his LG?

We might suppress mafia power use tonight, and get all the D1/N1 info anyway. The downside, of course, is that we don’t get to exploit the D1/N1 info until later, and time might be of the essence. I think we’re in a relatively good place, but numbers could shift against our favor quickly. @RadicalFuzz just pointed out the treasure trove of info we could potentially get, so maybe we need it ASAP.