SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Sorry BD, I was really close to protecting you but I ended up going another way, kinda regretting that decision now

Actually, I should clarify that too.

GR, if Hagakure uses his ability this night phase, will he see the results of day and night 1 or day and night 2?

It’s probably before, they submitted it before bed last night I’d think, and then the conversation steered towards Bious.

the only other explanation was they thought BTierBison had such a strong role that Godots had to find a replacement, so they wanted to role hunt hard

Day 1 and Night 1

*That’s what I’m thinking about. Alternatively the other reason mafia could have put a hit on Bious was because Btier said that his role was a “mindgamer”. The mafia could have believed that he had a good civ role that could legit harm them.

If you are Oogami, protecting BD wouldn’t have helped. Oogami’s card says that she protects against Culprits specifically.

In that case, Bious needs to use his ability ASAP so that we can get the results to help us this day phase.

I agree. Now mafia will be less apt to use abilities that they have, more apt to hide because they know Bious could use his ability tonight.

I expect n1 at least to be a clusterfuck of ability use.

I vote use it now, and tell us everything PRE-LG.

*This is my initial thought, but @GodotsRevenge what are his alternatives? Does he have these two choices:

Can he use the ability now and see all of yesterdays day/night phase abilities
or

Use it after tonights night phase and see what abilities were used during the day/night?*

If he has not used his ability yet, he can use it now and get Day 1 + Night 1, or use it Night 2 and get results for Day 2 + Night 2 to reveal in his Last Gasp.

I don’t think you guys are understanding Gandamu’s ability. He didn’t save Bious, he only prolonged his death by a full cycle. After tonight’s phase, he dies, so regardless of when Bious uses the ability, he’ll get the exact same results. There’s no point in prolonging those results.

Good shit to the Dark savior.

And Props to Missing Person for His honesty.

Current suspicions rest on:

RadicalFuzz
Doofenshmirtz
Combo_Knight
Pimp Willy
orochizoolander
DarkGeneral

In that order right now.

A couple of these can get altered based on Bious’s findings.

Duh, you’re right, it was a Syo kill on BD. Forgot about that, I’m an idiot

Make up your goddamn mind.

Just kidding, I can see where the confusion would have come from. But I said ‘uses his ability’, not ‘used his ability’. Okay, that changes everything. Do we want to save Bious’ ability for night 2 in order to scare the Mafia into not using any abilities this day and night phase or do we hope that Mafia used an important ability last night?

I think if Bious uses his ability, I can prove I am who I say I am and confirm myself civ 100% with you guys, by telling you who I protected before he confirms it, right?

The Chief is also skating off the radar. I don’t like that.

Same with HAX and Hecatom. Anyone who hasn’t yet been mafia and has some experience needs to be looked into, let’s not forget that we’ve had the wool pulled over our eyes because we put blinders on for people who have always been civ to always be civ.

I thought we got over that after South Park, but it seems to be happening again. I guess the lulls in the open games got to us.

I’d say let’s see what people were doing night 1.

In fact, if I understand it right, he gets to know which abilities were used and who they targeted. Mafia and Civs have different names for abilities (at least, for like half of the roles they do : /)

We could know which roles were civ and which were mafia right now

This is true, I believe. There’s a slight chance that the “real” Oogami (if you are fake) picked the same people, but the chances of that are low.

Parsing OZ, a while back, has got my Jesus Toast Sense tingling.

But in a good way.