SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

To get some reference, @DarkGeneral what time zone are you in? I’m in Central Standard Time.

*Hmmm. That’s a tough question, I don’t automatically think anyone that points the finger at me is automatically Mafia however your approach this game has intrigued me. You always seem right off the back distrustful of Pimp Willy so there’s nothing new there, but the fact that you auto put your vote in on him? That came off to me as presumptuous at worst. There’s also this: *

*Which makes me think that whatever I posted before made me leapfrog OZ is your suspicion list. Or you could still think that he’s mafia, but you think I’m mafia as well. That’s my impression if you’re playing as a hotblooded civ.

On the other hand if you’re mafia, then I don’t really know what your aim is… Actually. Now that I think about it, maybe you’re mafia that recruited the forger and threw some allegations at me to make the UC investigate me tonight, all while flipping my results. Then from there you could spread your false results to your other 4 and then lead a wagon on people who already came up as mafia.

It’s not out of the realm of possibilities, but it’s probably a stretch. *

• Is it fair to you, probably not but that’s why I asked the GM, who said it was legal. As for asking a banned person, I’ll give you the reason until I have more responses to the question. Whether people choose to answer it, or give me a simple “I will not answer that question”.

But, since you’re bellyaching so much, let’s let the general populace decide shall we? Everyone here can vote to either allow or disallow Btierbison from answering my question.

I vote he should.

I’m on eastern time, I’m bout to head to bed in about 10 minutes.

People DQd from a game should be DQd, he has no dog in this race, he didn’t care enough about the game in the first place, why should we give him any more attention?

He should not be allowed to answer.

*This is a strong point actually. A very strong, fair point that I can’t in good sportsmanship overlook.

@Bious:

You can post who you would have recruited instead.

The second of your two statements is closer to the truth. OZ isn’t looking too good right now, but from where I’m standing you’re crawling in mud. Apparently I’m the only one interpreting it that way, but that’s fine with me. I don’t need the rest of the thread to agree with me to feel confident in my observations, though it would be nice if others would at least comment on the situation but it is very late at night so I’ll let it slide for a bit.

If I was Mafia I’d be playing this differently based on what roles we’d have. If we had many Investigation-tampering roles then yeah, I’d probably be playing in a similar manner as this, trying to act semi-crazy to get investigated and have the Forger switch my results every night unless I was confident I wouldn’t be targeted. Also, for that results plan to work, I’d have to not only have the Otaku and Forger on my side to verify if the UC investigated the Forged target, but I’d have to play it in such a manner that my suspicions didn’t appear hasty to the UC. This might not help my case, but I’d probably be playing it about the same, though aggressive on you and Synonym/OZ (depending on who we thought the UC was and of course assuming they aren’t Mafia in this hypothetical scenario) instead of just you and kinda Pimp Willy (who’d kinda be a waste of an investigation to be honest)

The chances of me being the Valedictorian and recruiting the Forger are the same as me being the Gambler, the Mafia that comes up Innocent on investigations, and getting recruited so if you’re going to consider one possibility you must acknowledge the other. Anyway, this has been a very fun conversation and I really hope I’m alive to continue it in the morning (because the Mafia obviously won’t kill you).
In case I die and my LG is blocked:
Suspicion List, in Order:

1. DarkGeneral
  2. Orochizoolander
  3. Pimp Willy, but I admit that his current play won’t help him as Mafia

(Yes, I’m leaving out 2 and 4 on purpose. Don’t want them wising up in case I’m still alive tomorrow)

And with that, g’night everyone.

More from Bobby Knight when I get home.

This was the second image result for that title.

Ok so this was definitely the best possibility for day 1 although I did skim through the past 4 pages because I just wanted to get the jist of this cycle and because I missed out on a lot of time so im gonna go back and reread them properly.

Ah, yes. The true ending for the game was brilliant. Best storytelling I have ever seen in a dating sim. That one sex scene you pictured had some some weaker art than the rest of the game, but the dialogue and build up were worth it.

9/10 Would recommend to everyone.

I’m not fully comfortable with Doof again being so silent.

He was talking pre-game about having enough time to play, but yet, with Australasian residents here, he’s been awfully quiet…again. 2 of 3 times he has done this, he has been mafia.

I figured at least this time, with myself, Alpha, Synonym, all being in here, we may see more of Doof, but nope.

I think we’d be remiss to overlook him. He’s shown to be capable of pulling Oerba level silent play.

I also think the DG/Bious interaction looks strange.

Do I think BTierBison should be the only one to answer that question? Yes. Do I think he should be allowed to? No. But Bious’s “His answers would change my position.” Really? It sounds like he was preparing more for defense court or an impeachment than preparing to answer DG’s question.

But Bious really can’t answer that question, IMO. It would not only be an inaccurate answer since he’s not BTierBison, but it would be obscene for Bious to have to debase himself that far to answer that question for BTierBison.

Maybe that was why he was more than willing to answer that question?

I highly doubt BTierBison was Valedictorian though, so even the answer to that question would lack relevance.

One thing that I think RF was doing right as Kenny was giving a lynch vote despite it not being counted. I intend to vote in-thread how I feel we civs should be voting. Since I don’t have to lock in, I may do it PW game style and change one or two times, but you guys know me, I usually stick to one and don’t deviate a lot.

BTierBison should not be allowed to answer the question, and it shouldn’t be put up to a vote. He’s banned. He can’t play in this game, or the next. He could screw something up badly by revealing his/Bious’s role.

Sorry guys, handling this whole disqualification thing is hard. Since almost everyone doesn’t want him to speak, @BTierBison nevermind, please don’t answer any questions coming from this thread.

Call me Mr. Uncooperative but it feels like you’re role hunting so I’m not very motiviated of diving in to your strategy so take this with a grain of salt.

The roles I’d pick would have to complement my own. So if I was the Medic, I’d probably choose, the other medic and Sakura.

My past experience would encourage me to take away roles that revealed roles. More than likely Byakuya and Sayaka.

But if I was Leon Kuwata I’d probably pick roles that would help me find other roles. Mahiru and Sonia for sure then maybe Yasuhiro and Hifumi.

If I got Mondo, I’d pick super aggressive roles that would allow me to kill multiple players each night. Nekomaru and Chiaki for sure. Oogami would come in handy with the use of Yasuhiro as well.

Again, it all would depend on the role I was preassigned.

Which raises an interesting question for me.

If BullDancer is fact roleless… meaning his role doesn’t count, does that mean he cannot be Valedictorian?

GM’ing was hard in the Death Note game with just a couple of abilities. I can’t imagine the stress of having to make sure all the rules in this game are balanced.

GR clarified a couple of pages back that the roleless is immune to the triple kill.

• Interesting post. I still don’t understand why I’m at the top of your list but I think I’m starting to see the angle you’re coming from. *
  • The bolded part is the thing that stuck out to me the most. It came off as too defensive and made my radar ping. While I understand his reasoning , the way he handled such a simple inquiry was eye brow raising to me. I didn’t just go off and summon BtierBison, I asked the GM if it would be legal or not. *