SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Why would there be any weight to you answering that question, if you weren’t here to make that decision?

*Exactly my thoughts. *

Because I think you’re Mafia. And I’m certain that as the game goes on there will be more and more evidence that will either confirm my suspicions or prove me wrong. And no, I’m not going to tell you what I’m referring to quite yet, that’d ruin the fun. But between the 5 of you I’m sure someone will figure it out in the next couple of days.

Not a damn clue really, I don’t really function as a leader role. I am support heavy in my lifestyle.

I know what roles I would Want to be if I was Mafia though.

*That’s fine by me. But when I come up as Civ keep pressing the other 4 you think is mafia. Just because 1 prediction isn’t right doesn’t mean they’re all wrong. *

Missing, tell the truth, did you actually freak out when you saw pieguy want your role-claimed?

ANY THOUGHTS ON THAT - TAKE A BANCHO SQUAT - “SHIT SQUAT” AND THINK ABOUT IT

Pimp didn’t really have anything on you.

This feels like deja vu but Elena is a brown booby girl. :karate: One medic to get the super medic skill out, so that would be nurse with last gasp blocks. Sayaka. FatCatDude. Baseball guy. I just thought baseball dude was cool when looking this game up before it came out. I only now considered telling the kids to shut up and blocking skills 3 times is powerful.

& finally since he didn’t won’t answer jack, forget respecting me he doesn’t respect you guys. I’ll just say a rhetorical question. What’s the opposite of “No offense/To tell the truth,” if there’s any respect due, you better payup with it. We can work out a payment plan. :smokin:

Back up against a locker, one hand in pocket, knee bent foot on the lower locker, flipping a coin with the other hand :cool:

*That’s assuming you aren’t mafia yourself of course. *

Although I agree, it may be useful to see from the perspective of another person that we can be 100% sure didn’t make the Valedictorian’s choice. If he is Mafia or The Faggot’s Gimp did make the choices for him, it’ll be interesting to see how he answers regardless.

B tier Bison changed into Bious.

It actually… stays alphabetical order with that change too right?

Kinda unfair to have someone banned answer something when you have their replacement right here, correct?

Plus I can give a good guess considering I’m in his shoes, so to speak. Of course I’m now sure DG is deducing roles from the answers he is getting right now, so I’d probably lie to see his reaction.

it will take him 15 posts to almost sorta give an answer so, that’s a long scenic route that won’t be worth it. This is based on direct questions before and right after he was removed from the game, and 0 answers.

I like the way you play this game. Regardless of your allegiance, you appear to be composed and calmly deflecting my accusations. Your word usage in particular is very sneaky. When you come up as civilian I should keep pressing my other suspects. Just because 1 prediction isn’t right doesn’t mean they’re all wrong. While defending yourself you’re trying to discredit my accusation as a “prediction” and imply that you’re going to come up as civilian “when” you die, since Mafia wouldn’t discriminate when killing you if you’re civilian. Well picked words. It’s gonna be very fun butting heads with you as this game goes on, and in future games.

Fuzz didn’t get you killed!
You don’t have to be like Fuzz = Kenny
Your experiences with Vynce could’ve helped if you were Kenny then, Vynce might’ve gone down

4 Dont
5 Layout
6 Exact plans Mafia can use as their publicly said plan before they say anything-incriminating or not.

Let those guys answer questions. Grill em. Things that might not be very incriminating at the time can be useful later when they can’t go back on what they said, you know. & my old favorite, dangerous during night turn, actually… Call the Mafia stupid | jerks | that are doing a bad job, like all the time. Which helps your lists, never give them the benefit of the doubt and listoff things they wouldn’t do if its not some means to an end of why they’re guilty.

It was real fun to say BAD CAPCOM when Capcom = Mafia.

*If you think that I, or the mafia can deduce/ will deduce roles from the questioning then please speak up. If you don’t want to answer my question, then say you won’t answer it. Or you can straight up lie. You don’t have to show me reciprocity in this type of game.

You say you’re in his shoes (Literally, because of the role) but can you really say you think like him? From the time BtierBison was here he did not display the best aptitude for the game. Are you saying that you have similar or the same type of aptitude? I have a hard time believing that. *

My prediction was right. :tup:

Bison was already dead. :coffee:

why didn’t that gain me any credibility…

*Don’t make me blush Mr. All-Star.

It is a likely possibility. Unfortunately, any response I can give you now would be tainted judging from your response.

Trust me, I can give a nice guess as to his actions (and yes, that’s assuming his IQ matches his typing.)

Now let’s look at it this way; you’re asking someone banned about something they would have done. Any response they make could possibly alter my position. Is it fair to me to have that happen, even if it benefitted me? Why would you ask the opinion of a banned person anyway?

I appreciate the compliment, but let’s stay on track. Do you think I’m Mafia? Do you think I’m just a misguided civilian? Am I just acting dumb this game for whatever reason?

Also, for the record, I’m against bringing The Faggot’s Gimp back into the thread to answer that question. He broke the rules, was banned and replaced, and should not be brought back in for questioning, especially since we can’t guarantee he has any interest in keeping the game fair (i.e. Revealing the list of Mafia if he was Mafia, revealing his role, etc…)

For what it’s worth, I’m glad MP’s claim was proven true.

There doesn’t seem to be much discontent over the semi-loss of a civilian in the thread. I still maintain that he was the best lynch choice we could make on Day 1. we now have 12 hours to cool our heels and wait for Day 2. Then we can start to make a more informed lynch choice.