SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

My list earlier was based on the idea you were mafia, and watching how people interacted with you. Since you’re clean, some of the people I was more worried about drop off.

Plus now I’m happy you can give a good read on Azure by like day 2, and I don’t have to second guess if you’re protecting him

So… the only person I still have a cautious eye on is RF.

*That lynch is the 2nd best thing *

*I would expect nothing less.

I voted for Combo_Knight at the time for a few reasons.

I thought the deadline was 7amPST (10amEst) so I thought I had to rush and deliver my vote to Godot. At the time Combo_Knight was the most suspicious to me at the time. So much so in fact that I overlooked wallflowers who had 1-5 posts (I, myself, only had 8 posts at the time). Not only did he cast what I believed was unjustified suspicion on OZ, Willy and Alpha Commando but he also had posted this:

When he said that it appeared to me that Combo_Knight was out to eliminate anyone he could. Assuming he is mafia (with the medics recruited) then the Vigi would kill a Civ while him and his buddies put in their regular night kill on someone else. 2 birds, 1 stone the easy way for Mafia. However when he retracted his stance on PW and AC my suspicions of him declined a little, but my vote was already pm’d to Godot.

Even if I was protecting him, I’d still go in on him.

But most people don’t remember, or didn’t catch wind of, what happened here last year.

But I digress. I’ll do my best to figure out Azure before night 2. I don’t think anyone can be fooled by me now. If I’m going in on someone, it is genuine suspicion.

That was the whole reason I went mad with pushing day 1, because I could and could keep doing it after day 1 regardless of what happened to me.

I may have been a little drunk with the power of never having to shut up, but at least you guys started talking.

Also, despite my knowing Azure IRL, he is very wily, so I could still be wrong. But I think I’ll be able to figure more out than the average bear. Surprisingly, I’m more confident in reading kaz than Azure. Too bad kaz isn’t in this game.

:lol: this thread had almost double the posts before day 1 ended than South Park.

I told you guys this would be the longest mafia thread ever. How could you guys not have figured out who I was until I literally told you?

well, that’s one way to end a day… i’m going to bed…

I believe he was in the BLU game, so you didn’t interact with him. Your last statement brings something interesting to light, he said he’d vote for you with the quickness. I have another question for you, if you don’t mind. In the “Wine In Front Of Me” scenario with an unknown person, would you pick the wine in front of them or the wine in front of you? Remember, you have zero information on this other person so research/analysis is out of the question.
Also, in case you’re unfamiliar with it, the “WIFOM” scenario is where there are 2 people seated across from each other, each with a goblet of wine. One person takes both drinks and discreetly poisons one of them, before placing a goblet back in front of you and a goblet back in front of them. You must choose a goblet to drink from first and the goal is to choose the goblet without the poison.

Two things. One, neither of us are actually that godlike. If we tell you otherwise, we’re either lying or being stupid. Two, you say none of my posts have initially stuck out to you as “he’s mafia”. Are there any that stick out under further scrutiny?

Can we postpone this until tomorrow morning Pimp? I’m in too good a mood right now to be angry at you being so stubbornly wrong.

Now that I know you weren’t just saying this to get in my pants get on my good side, thanks man :tup:

Aside from you playing Kenny wrong, you’ve done pretty good. Now I’m going to try to put on a clinic as to how to play Kenny.

I have nothing important to add at the moment. There are way too many people to keep track of and I’m having trouble getting a read on most of them. Pimp Willy remains the only one I’m looking at funny. But since he’s offering to be lynched, I’ll leave him alone for now and pick up on someone else after the night phase. You’re only getting one free cycle from me though.

If PW is who he says he is, there’s only one reason I’d be okay with him dying, and even then, that’s if another role is civ, and can actually funnel that information out to us.

*1: I’d just take the glass of wine in front of me. If my glass of wine is poisoned and I don’t know anything about the other person then I’ll drink my own cup. If it’s poisoned I’ll go out with dignity and forgo the mind game.

2: I haven’t went back in this thread and checked your post. I’ve been trying to piece together some other things. *

Okay, two reasons, and both of them are tied to him being who he said he is.

Thank you for answering that. You basically answered my first question, so I’ll hold up my end of the bargain about answering my original question now. If put in scenario where you, OZ, and myself were the final 3, I’d lynch you. Do you know why?

I think I figured out the second reason, but I think I’ll idle on that information until it becomes necessary.

Also, congratulations on being the first one to die, living up to your avatar there. ;D

Spoiler

Excluding Junko.

*@BullDancer
@Combo_Knight
@Cyntalan
@Orochizoolander
@Sumazndude
@The Chief
@The Co Jones

Could you guys please answer the question of who you would pick if you were Val and why. Also @WTF-AKUMA-HAX other than Aasina (brown boobie girl) who is the other 3 you’d pick.

Also @GodotsRevenge, could you allow @BtierBison to answer this question as well? *

*Nope, why? *

AssTierBison is banned, meaning he can’t post at all.
If you got a question that needs answering, ask me instead.

If you can get him here, have at it. But only that one question.

*@BtierBison

If you were val (the main mafia guy) and had to pick 4roles, who would you have chose and why? *

FUCK, I can’t have a life if this game is goign to move at this pace :rofl: I promise PW and darkgeneral I’ll get to you two tonight and actually have more substance let me enjoy my free time at night DAMN :lol:

I’m fairly certain you’re wrong on my reason, but I’m not sure what your reason is, and it may be valid, so just idle away until all three reasons become necessary to divulge.

If they do at all.