SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Day 1: Mafia BM Conversation

The young students were babbling on in a Non-Stop Debate. With no clue who they were up against, they all turned against each other, accusing people off of the smallest bits of information.

“-at’s stupid, why would the Valedictorian choose him?”

“That hurts.”

“Are you trying to say you are a Culprit?”

“What? No, I-”

Celes smiled. “Let’s just No Lynch for now, and let us adapt for future trial phases.”

“Settle down guys, we barely have any information yet,” Asahina attempted to hush everyone up.

“Asahina’s right. Haven’t you guys played any mystery games? We need to have an investigation before making a good decision,” Nanami said.

Yamada joined in. “I read a Code_18 visual novel. Unfortunately, none of you girls are 2-D. I can’t possibly date any of you.”

“…”

Kirigiri broke the silence. “To keep the discussion moving, we’re all going to pretend we didn’t hear that.”

Everybody agreed.

Kuwata interrupted. “On-topic, Oogami has to be a Culprit, I mean look at him! He could easily kill any of us!”

“I am a woman.

“…”

“Well that’s awkward,” Hagakure muttered.

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/a/a6/Nidai_(3).png

“I have to take a shit.” Missing Person suddenly announced.

“…”

“Yep, still awkward,” Hagakure quietly affirmed.
Nidai was already at the door, and grabbed the handle.

It was locked.

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/7/76/Nidai_(9).png

“No. No… NO! YA GOTTA LET ME OUT!

Monokuma giggled. “Upupu… not until a lynch vote is collected.”

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/f/f7/Nidai_sprite_1.png

“I see… that’s how it is… You guys are going to have to go on without me.”

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/d/db/Nidai_(15).png

“Lynch me!”

“What?” Naegi was at a loss for words. Is taking a dump really that important to Nidai?

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/a/a6/Nidai_(13).png

“I know you’re all hiding it. You all need to take a shit, don’t you? The feel of a good number 2 leaving you… it’s the greatest feeling in life. Nobody is getting anywhere with the trial, and I need you guys to have that luxury. Remember me… remember me as the guy who gave you the chance to escape this hell and get to the toilet. Remember me!”

“This is the stupidest-”

Togami straightened his back and put a smirk on his face. “Yes Nidai, thank you for your noble sacrifice. We’re putting our lynch vote on you. Go on now, Monokuma. Execute him.”

“Sure thing.”

Monokuma took out a pistol and shot Nidai. He fell to the ground, dead.

“That was awfully anticlimactic. If you killed him ironically, we would be able to overcome so much more Despair and be overwhelmed with Hope,” Komaeda stated sadly.

“Nononono… wait for it…”

http://images.wikia.com/danganronpa/images/2/21/Robonidai_(3).png

“Woah, how’d I teleport here? What is this, some parallel universe?”

“Upupu…” Monokuma exclaimed. “From now on, we’re Sci-Fi! A genre twist was just what we needed to improve this Mafia game! Bring it, Zero Escape, a new Saw-like visual novel with stupid plot twists is on its way! Mwuahahaha!”

Missing Person please send me… nevermind. Keep doing whatever.

Night 1 Start
12 hours remain

Night Actions are due by 10/2/13 7:00 AM PST

Attendance:
AlphaCommando
Augustus
Azure
Bious
BullDancer
Combo_Knight
Cyntalan
DarkGeneral
Doofenshmirtz
ForgeDigger
Hecatom
infrequent lurker
Missing Person - Nekomaru Nidai
Mobius
orochizoolander
pietastic
Pimp Willy
RadicalFuzz
Sumazndude
Synonym
The Chief
The Co-Jones
WTF-AKUMA-HAX

Whew, so he wasn’t lying, but he wasn’t mafia either : /

Well, still for day 1 it was almost as good as we can hope. and we’re 2 for 2 on day 1 Immortal roles surviving.

So now that MP is confirmed Civ, I guess I have to start listening to him. No way he’s going to let up on me now lol

:tup:

do your worst mafia

By the way, I do not have a stupid second grader’s idea of “funny”. Wanting to take a shit is 90% of his actual character.

That was the greatest writeup I have ever read.

Wanna include my vote in there, GR?

Pimp Willy (4) RadicalFuzz, BullDancer, Missing Person, Augustus

You bastards. Now to find out which one of you is Mafia.

@BullDancer I thought you were my boy

@Augustus did you state that vote in thread or did you just do it? I can’t remember

@Orochizoolander What made you change your mind, I thought you locked in on me?

LYNCH RADICALFLUFF

I was never good at addition.

I can’t even be in a bad mood right now, I was having a bad day and that was exactly what I needed.

Augustus stated in thread. I remember cause he made a joke about locking in his vote on you when he saw you didn’t give him S-Tier in the Proving Grounds game.

@BullDancer, did you even include your vote in the thread?

Lots of splainin to do.

Surely there were two mafia at least on the train to lynch me. It was obviously the safest play for civs on Day 1, so why not play civ a little while?

Now their night kill is less linear. My dying is a good thing, as now there’s so many more plays that they would make that they wouldn’t if I’m alive.

Night phase will determine whether I go in on PW further or not, but again, it depends on the night action. I won’t tip my hand and say what I’m expecting them to do, or else they have a lot they could do to either 1) Push suspicion off of PW when we shouldn’t or 2) Put more suspicion on PW when we shouldn’t.

So yeah, PW, if you’re civ, I’mma try and get you that coveted win if you’re civ. Obviously I care more about the win than the imaginary points, or else I wouldn’t have let myself get lynched.

But if you’re Mafia, screw that, 0-8, hold that L in your chest.

Also, did @Azure really not vote?

He voted Missing Person.

Awesome write-up, Godots. c:

Okay, so this just means we have a confirmed civ ally that mafia can’t get rid of. While he doesn’t help our numbers, his insights will be most beneficial to us. I’d like to know what he thinks before really going much farther into our next course of action. Right now, I’m drawing a blank and need to go to bed.

• I can give a mini breakdown if you’d like.

OrochiZoolander: I know literally nothing about him or his playstyle. If he was in the SP game he didn’t do enough/survive long enough for me to have mental notes of him, and I didn’t follow the Blu game. But judging by how people say his playstyle is talkative and energetic then him being quiet for most of the thread is weird. However with that said, there’s a 1 or 2 other reasons other than him being Mafia that he could have stayed under the radar. He didn’t seem phased at all that Combo_Knight put his vote on him though which is, in a word, interesting. He also had no qualms about lynching me (an unknown) if it was just us 3 at the finals.

RadicalFuzz: I’ll be honest, I didn’t like the type of pre-game “reads” you and Pimp Willy levied against one another. While I agree there is some things you can gleam from pre game chatter, I have a hard to believing that you can get hardcore reads on who is mafia that way. Or maybe one of you is actually that gdlk and you can gleam that type of info. Other than that, none your postings has initially stuck out to me as “he’s mafia”.

That’s my abbreviated thoughts on both of you. Going from 10 other players to 22 other players is a pretty big jump for me. So keeping tabs on interactions, discussions and whatnot is a little tough at times. *

Also, anyone who still voted for someone other than me after I roleclaimed needs to be looked into. Heavily.

By the way, sleep helped. I’m not as pissed as I was yesterday.

I honestly thought people were trying to not vote for you, because you were mafia and they were trying to force a tie vote somehow between the two of us

*@GodotsRevenge

If the Vigi decides to kill one of the 3 people that the Val tries to kill, will the Vals hit for the night be nullified? Or does the Vals ability take precedence? *

If that happens, all of the Valedictorian’s kills will work. And I get to write an awesome story of how two serial killers fought to the death to kill a single person, but never hurt each other in the process. So romantic.

Now that you know I was telling the truth about my alignment, how does that change your thoughts on them?

Actually, even as mafia, I wouldn’t have minded going out early with this role. Do you know how powerful the mindgames would be for the mafia if everyone knew I was mafia and I was still advising them in the mafia conversation? I could’ve told them exactly what moves to make at night, and no one could’ve figured out their identities based on night actions, because it would’ve looked like something I would’ve done.

It would’ve been a beautiful smokescreen. The only way it would’ve worked well would be because I’m most transparent, and people knew how I played mafia before, so it’s hard to look past that screen.