SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Point of fact, OZ, Doof, Mobius, and Bious are all on my radar until they get their butts in gear.

Sitting behind a fecade while you send your conjecture to be pressed into reality by the bear who looksl ike he was designed by a schizophreniac.

[quote=“Combo_Knight, post:502, topic:164690”]

[quote=“Azure, post:500, topic:164690”]

[quote=“Combo_Knight, post:499, topic:164690”]

[quote=“Azure, post:495, topic:164690”]

Your spelling error makes for a really shitty facade. :coffee:

Your spelling error makes for a really shitty facade. :coffee:

Shame we can’t edit. :lol:

11 pages fuck AND I have to keep these roles straight in my head wow I’ll be spending the whole day here I can’t let it pile up, okay putting other shit aside nothing else getting in the way of me contributing and reading through this thread now.

Yeah true, lol

Lolwut. So, me writing my assessment of who I’d take if I were Val, and you disagreeing with it, is your basis for suspicion on me? How about others who didn’t list the swimmer? How about those who didn’t even answer the question, and are not contributing meaningfully to the discussion in the first place?

I’ll admit there’s not too much to go on usually in day one, but with how crazy this game is, we’ve had a lot of discussion. Whether or not I’ve been 100% accurate, I’ve tried to contribute “war gaming” out the various plans and analyzing what our various actions might be. If that’s suspicious to you, I don’t know what else to say.

Speaking of plans going forward, I like the idea of lynching MP, but can also be convinced about Combo Knight–I won’t be responsible for a tie vote. MP seems to be the most logical to me now, since we are statistically likely to end up lynching a civ today anyway, and it would be nice to have someone confirmed to trust. But that’s only statistics. There is solid reason to believe CK goofed and if we can bag a mafia on the first day, I’d be stoked.

Would I really be this loud and obnoxious if I had anything to hide? I promise you beleieving that aint really a good thing.

If MP is who he claims, we don’t technically lose him.

And he’s really fucking sharp, when not sleep-deprived.

It will be nice having an intelligent ghost in the machine.

Man, you people really like to talk and make everything more complicated for everyone :rofl:
After reading everything i am still not sold on PW plan, but i can certainly see why he is banking on it, at least i think i do.
Now what i wan’t to know if the medics and ogre girl abilities protect from the Val ability to kill 3 by gussing their roles.

What’s the time left on the votes locked?

@Azure, yes, but we lose a point, which isn’t good. But the trustworthiness might be worth it.

@Combo_knight: about 6 hours.

Yes, I really and truly find you suspicious. I’ve seen such yomi work before in these games.

I need help understanding how all of the verbal votes are going anywhere else other than the role claimers.

Strategically, we have to lynch one of them to stop mafia from getting the triple kill. Is that innacurate?

If we’re going to lose vocal players, I’d prefer to only lose 1.

Role claims are forcing our hand. They need to stop.

Let’s just see if Missing Person really is the Kenny of this game. It’ll be really nice to have him guide us throughout the game, all while knowing that his intentions are for the good of the team. :tup:

That is slightly inaccurate. Right now 3 roles have RCd. However, the Mafia’s triple-kill ability doesn’t work on the Roleless Guy, so that means that Mafia will need another name-role before guaranteeing a triple kill. Missing Person has claimed he’s the Kenny of this game, the role that can still talk and contribute after death. Lynching him is likely our best move for today, as it sets back the Mafia’s triple-kill completion percentage and that role dying doesn’t matter as much compared to others. And if MP is lying about his allegiance then we lynch Mafia.

How about learning about that Valedictorian?
(that was my 2nd post you quoted instead for some reason too)

You did more than anyone else did if they just didn’t list her or talk about it at all.

You can’t say someone didn’t warn you. You at the end of the game and getting triple killed like that in an OHKO, one character perfect sweep. OCV. Ochibi works for this game too with these schoolgirls!

“Suspicion” without your own suspect, reasons and just jumping on a bandwagon is losertalk!

Is that confirmed?

I thought everyone technically had a role.

Godot’s confirmed it a page or two ago.

Godots confirmed it on a recent page.

Chief, you’re about broken tech. You might know more downsides and ways it can backfire than everyone has already discussed about this Medic plan (major distraction). You see anything we’re missing?

I was going to help Fuzz talk out some Pimp Willy stuff soon myself.

& I remember you considered the mixups of PM in votes, the non public shadiness that can occur. pietastic asked about that on a previous page and nobody helped him think that one over too mjuch: top of page 7. Any words on that could help him get on the right track.