SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

That’s assuming everyone told the truth (lol.)

Also I don’t know why MP bothered to claim this early, but if he claimed the coach then he’s basically the safest lynch today.

Roleless will not count.

:bluu: :mad: :arazz:

So, the thread’s totally blown up before the end of the day, we’ve had someone edit, BullDancer has sorta role claimed, PWilly has announced a “winning strat” and argues for it, Pistol Shrimp has been lynched, and someone no-lynch. Is that all for a day 1 checklist? Did I miss anything?

Unless someone can convince me on MP or PWilly, though, I’m gonna throw down for Combo_Knight.

And now I think MP is innocent.

If he gets to help out in thread, after getting some

Presuming we have a medic, yes.

And presuming that you aren’t Mafia.

We’re gonna be in a bad position if BullDancer, Missing Person, and Pimp Willy are all civilians and were being honest with their role claims…

And now I think MP is innocent.

If he gets to help out in thread, after getting some sleep, then dirt nap might not be a bad thing for him.

Is how that should have read.

Phones. :confused:

Im going to spot a shit storm throughoutnthengame chill, I fell asleep reading this thread last night.

More like the shiny pot calling the kettle rusty.

At least I’m working it.

What have you done, besides a preemptive attack?

Exactly.

Lynch: Pietastic

[details=Spoiler]
Not locked. Ton of time left. Convince me to vote for someone less helpful than you such as infrequent lurker or some of your choices to sway and change my vote

at the least if you and others weren’t aware, finding the Valedictorian is really important, this medic find is not.[/details]

The Valedictorian is one person who has the ability to kill 3 players every night phase. If he’s wrong about the guess, they just get a “No-Kill” night for their team. In fact I just considered they can do this another time right? Kill 3 more players in another phase?

Its not a one time use according to the wording. Like even if they eventually get it right, it isn’t just 1 stock that’s used up. Missing asked if this was too powerful right away in the sign up thread but it was just answered and not changed to have any negatives if they fail to kill by not having all 3 choices correct.

Valedictorian won’t be found by detective as they only know he’s just another mafia. He could also have the forger on his side, the same role that has the chance to find the Valedictorian.

So what me and Pimp talked about back there with the No-Kills strategy by choosing that guy or just killing nonstop can instead be a waiting game

• with these other roles taken and they already have a no-kill ability with a huge upside -

until they have a really good list of roles.

NO [MORE] ROLE CLAIMS, please.

So

That convergence was a little too calculated

Keep an eye on:
OZ
MP
AC
Dark general
And Azure.

Azure out of nowhere jabbing at post percentage when his use driving this discussion has been less than useful.

AC is defacing me, to protect mafia OZ, and has gotten a member or two to bandwagon.

MP has shown his craziness, but he’s volunteered to be lynched.

Dark general converged on me within minutes of AC, that could very well be a calculated step.

And OZ has still been ever silent for no reason in particular.

Or they could stupidly be urging to put me to death as we are all civ.

Or is Azure just stupid and cynth is here to clean up? He’s not unfamilar to the method of killing someone early.

I’m trying to provoke conversation.

And I am not backing off of my wallflower stance.

Post more.

Your observation on AC is noted, thanks - I missed that.

Also, OZ, Doof, and co. really need to be posting more, in here.

Please, do elaborate on how I’m being stupid.

Leaving my marks before my inevidable night time death., no now daytime lynch, since you are gonna put me on the block.

Valedictorian is not how I might have also thought it was.
Those Darth Chef, head mafia godfather roles.

As in: when investigated, they turn up clean.
Valedictorian should still turn up as Mafia.

I’m sure they do control the night kills until killed and someone else gets that designation, but the 3 kill move is only for Valedictorian. if he dies, they lose that major game changer one.

“Prove me wrong, kid, ***prove.me.wrong.***” ~ Principal Skinner

Compare my post average to the wall flowers please?

If we are all for lynching inactives, why is there a 3 vote count on a person who is reasonably active versus three different infrequent posters who has done absolutely nothing except post an objective view to a discussion thewy haven’t even bothered to participate in?

I have not put in a vote.

I thought I had made that clear.

Everything on my part is pure conjecture.

Though I honesty do get a civ vibe off of MP.