SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

His sig is all gone too now.

It’s easy.

MP says he’s civ, with the Kenny role. So if he is lynched, and dies, he gets to live on and act as our adviser. Only from then on, we know his (flawed) logic will have good intentions. It’s a good thing.

If RF or Me is mafia, that’s a better outcome. But if we’re not, then it’s bad.

If anything, you need to make sure that either me or MP die today, because otherwise mafia have 2/3 roles needed to get all 3 of us killed, which is why nobody else can RC.

So take RF out of the running.

It’s down to me and MP.

If you think I’m mafia, beyond a doubt think, kill me.

If you think I’m civ, and my medic/Sakura plan is good, then keep me alive and kill MP, and he gets to stay in the game and push.

It’s that simple.

That goes for everyone here, who is either not as active, silent voters, hurrying to catch up 1 hour before the deadline.

Mmm… right. But two possible risks:

1. Syo might not be down with this plan
  2. Mafia might know who Syo is, and presumably could stop him before he kills you

Yeah get some sleep.
Come back in a better mood and help your team win if that team is civs.

This is stranger than how SWBeta wanted out of AllStar and ended it, I kinda forgot what that was all about besides being busy with school also.

Okay, PW.

You’re about to get a confirmed civ with a lynch, and you’re trying to bury him by decrying everything he says?

And you’re trying to convince everyone that NOT lynching you is a GOOD idea?

I was calling him out at that point.

Because you missed my very obvious claim. Not obvious enough that I expected everyone to get it, but you, yes. Definitely.

You’re wrong about me, so I know for a fact that your reads are wrong. You’re not seeing my claim because you’re not even in the game mentally.

This version of MP is either dirty or wrong, at least if I know you’re civ, I can work with wrong.

Not if you don’t put civs to the chop block like OZ.

Fine then I’m wrong.

I don’t fucking see it.

I’m rereading the thread and I don’t. Fucking. See. It.

I suggest you go get some sleep

Now I think I know…

So you’re Oogami?

Or the Vig?

I feel bad about not being able to read between the lines, here.

You’re on some College Ruled level of shit.

Also.

I hate to think it, because it would make life MUCH fuckin’ easier if it were otherwise… but I don’t think MP is Mafia.

Not obviously, as yet, at least.

He hasn’t made any tells that are clear to me, either way.

50/50

Okay, well I should probably submit my vote before I go to bed in the off chance that I don’t wake up in time to submit it. I can’t, in good conscience, vote for someone I believe to be more likely to be civ. I’ve gotta go for my strongest read.

Lynch Combo_Knight

Combo_Knight is close enough to being a wallflower.

I am all for wallflowers getting rubbed. no homo

Mafia actually knows 3 roles. Remember BullDancer’s first post, where he claimed to be Average Joe. @GodotsRevenge does that count as a role, can the Valedictorian target the “Roleless” person for the triple kill?

I think lynching me is better than mafia setting up mindgames tonight and making everyone waste another lynch on me tomorrow if they don’t get mafia today.

Now I’m really going to sleep.

What if I think you are Civ, but your medics plan is balls?

Then you’re dumb?

but seriously, it only doesnt work if we don’t have ANY medics, and if we don’t, then my power works exactly the same anyway. there’s no trickery, no risk, it’s straight pure profit for us.

Pot calling the kettle black nigga you are nothing but ho hums and “I see your point.”