Fixed.

Current tallies:

Pimp Willy (3): Augustus, Missing Person, RadicalFuzz
Combo_Knight (1): DarkGeneral
BullDancer (1): Doofenshmirtz
RadicalFuzz (1): Pimp Willy
orochizoolander (1): Combo_Knight
No Lynch (1): Bious

If neko is civ, then we lynch him and he loses, why would Neko claim?

You need to post what the hell is all this quick turn to Pimp’s side. Especially since you didn’t post why we need to vote for him, expressed no forewarning guilt if he gets lynched today.

You saying “That’s what I was alluding to” is really unimportant, just fishy how that was your response to your question to me.

You were a B to his A, only because everyone in the LL had you pegged, but Synonym was pretty well under the radar

OZ never portrays himself as the mindgaming time he is very direct and loud about his way of business, I call him out because I expected him to be loud agreesive in full effect, yet…where is he?

He has a good role, a good MAFIA role, execute the man I know he’s skulking around here lurking. For what I wonder exactly?

He never has anything to hide why start now?

Nekomaru is the coach, he’s Kenny. He only loses if his team does, he can die and still win (a foreign concept to you so if you need to me to explain it with smaller words I will)

Sorry wrong role, was thinking of the guy who has to be killed by Mafia

He/we won’t lose right away, but we do lose a point. Might be worth it if we have a true Mexican standoff and people are at each other’s necks, and spectators have to latch onto someone they know they can trust. Or not.

Look there’s 2 kinds of winning

there’s the winning that adds to your win/loss record at the end of the game, aka the scrubs win

Then there’s the personal winning that doesn’t show on the stats screen; such as, not throwing during the game. What kind of scrub has to use an attack that goes through blocks to win? Anybody can win like that. So I pride myself on playing without throws, which makes me the better player no matter what the record says

For the record, I did not put a vote in on RF officially. Seriously, that would be such a dumb move when just SAYING you’re gonna vote for them gets the same results

The problem with that line of logic is that you’d submitted your vote on the first page. At that point, you couldn’t say that he hadn’t contributed because there wasn’t enough of a time gap to make that judgement.

Because there is a triangle concept here as there is throws attack and defense.

I say at the very least, Neko should be killed by vigi tonight if we get mafia today. And I still think we have a good chance of getting one today.

Play with honor, keep hidden tech to self in the pre-game, use it to divert attention away from you.

Got it. :coffee:

The Preceding is a non-paid advertisement for Sirlin/Killian 2016.

Why would I claim the role I claimed if I was Mafia?

Why would I fake claim the role I claimed if I was a Civ?

As a civ, fake role claiming would make my plan not work. And it would be detrimental.

As a Mafia, bringing up the plan with the fake role would really only work if Mafia didn’t take both medics, which although possible seems unlikely. It would be an attempt to tie up the medic, but that’s a pretty big risk to take, too risky for this early IMO.

Given my past play, if you don’t trust me and think I’m mafia pulling a fast one, then in a round about way it’s sort of a compliment. But I assure you, the only reason I spent time coming up with plan, and put myself out there, was to see who went in on me, who drove the “I don’t believe you” train, and to win this game as a civ, because damn it I’m offering a huge power boost and people are like “lol naw let’s just kill you instead keke”

Neko sounds like that fatkid who looks like a cat,

& gets to PM one person.

So I got that wrong too. Coach huh. Well that’s the role that should be pretty good. If someone has the time to do it and has enough influence, they can just go after every player as much as they want without having to be silenced…

Silence role is older for SRK Mafia but pretty good. More experienced players see the yomi and see through that trying to implicate someone when they can’t speak for themselves. Haven’t seen it used on a Mafia team player yet.

So it seems he’s important to the civs to help role claim and get heat his way if someone important or a player they think can help the team win will die soon or the odds look against us as we learn what roles we have vs who Mafia could potentially have and cross off that list. But for a Day 1 Role claim? Why does everyone want these role claims before the first vote?!

Anybody who wants role claims is either A) Mafia or B) Ignorant to the Valedictorians 3 roles = 3 kills power, which I admit I was until somebody else brought it up

@MissingPerson

Do you not believe my role claim, or do you believe it but think I’m the mafia version of the role, or do you not know which role I even claimed?