SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

I would have selected Kiyotaka (The Medic), Mondo (The gang leader), Sonya (The one that can learn the identity of the Vigi), not sure about the 4th one, maybe Leon since it can block any player from using their abilities, i don’t know, it would depend on what role i got.

Medic shenanigans and knowing who is the vigi are strong tools to have imo.

Looks like you’re seeing the same things I’m noticing. His seemingly unreasonable aggressiveness since the start of the game coupled with the fact that he answered my question as I expected him to leads me to stay cautious of him. There’s still 11 hours until deadline, so I won’t submit my lynch vote just yet, but unless I get a stronger read from someone else, my vote’s going to Combo_Knight.

Willfully ignorant, please.

You’re willfully ignorant to the fact that I’ve tried to get you to talk further today, and have ignored me while continuing down this wild Oogami chase you’ve been on, using as a distraction from whatever suspicion you’ve accumulated from the beginning of the game.

All the while getting civsheeple to eat from your hand. You’re willing to risk one role in hopes that you can draw out one medic to protect him the whole game, IF we have a medic. And despite having NO CLUE whether we do or do not have a medic, you said:

So regardless of whether we have medics or not, Oogami should roleclaim? Do you understand how “willfully ignorant” that is?

And the only way people would start to think, “Hey! It’s working” is if not only the medics but Oogami was on the mafia’s side and Oogami did roleclaim. But alas, no roleclaim. So my guess is, that you split up this “broken tech” in order to get Oogami to roleclaim so that you can just kill him outright, and leave the civs with no protection whatsoever.

You’re fishing with the wrong bait here, pal.

Now, how’s that for “willfully ignorant?”

You’ve been offering yourself up, so I say let’s take you up on it. Test yourself through fire. I’m sure you’ve already been formatting your LG, right?

Or was that your next dramatic play?

So you’re generally in favor of a day one no lynch? Taking the one tool we have to kill mafia, and waiting on it?

@Synonym

I said in the RE game: “2 mafia usually hang out near the top of the post count, 1 in the middle, 2 in the bottom in a 5 mafia game.”

It can also deviate to 1/2/2, but one of those two is usually the norm. It may also fluctuate based on how early everyone gets lynched.

Well, there’s more example of what I’m saying about MP guys.

MP, you have a specific thing you want answered that I missed? Ask away, quote examples of where you asked for my input that I missed.

And I really think that “suspicion list” is…suspicious…

I’ll elaborate, gotta do something for the wife, and I will come back with more buttered Jesus Toast.

Let us know what RadicalScum suggests in the PM :tup:

I’m starting to learn these strategies as I go along. To be honest, it took the TF2 game for me to realise how devastating wallflower mafia can be. On an intellectual level I abhor lynching based purely on activity but in a text-based game I guess it makes sense to eliminate places mafia could hide. It just still boggles my mind that there are civilians who willingly join these games and are then inactive. I have an awful lot of work for both my paid employment as well as my postgraduate studies however I’ve made a commitment to play in this game so I’m trying my hardest. Although from the post tally DG posted I’ve not been anywhere near as active as in previous games. I guess that fatigue coupled with a higher-star roster.

Synonym, I don’t wanna tip my hand, but there’s 2 reasons I don’t trust you

1. You’re aligning yourself with the people I don’t trust the most, in your actions

2. You’re dangerous, people underestimated you last game and you got away with it; never again

Because last game he was typing up a storm, was rediculously active, and now he’s just chilling in the cut.

No-Lynching for me is usually more of a personal thing. My day one preferences depend on the game really, but I generally don’t want to piss someone off or draw false accusations because I voted for a civ on day one when I didn’t have a good grasp on anyone in the game, plus I don’t like giving people ammo they can use to try and lynch me just cause they got cocky off a day one read and cleared by the UC and decided they wanted me gone (still salty.)

Plus I can’t tell time.

Very well then, I’ll take your suspicions as a compliment I guess. Although using past-game logic to predict the current game is something I’ve tried to avoid.

If I post anything that you are suspicious of, just drop a tag on me and I’ll try and rationalise it for you.

In saying that though, despite your suspicions I still think you’re a civilian.

As such, I’ll tentatively list my vote publicly as being on MP. I’m not convinced you’re mafia MP but you’re the most salient threat in my eyes. You seem to be warmongering between RF and PW, although I guess that could just be your normal playstyle.

I’m going to hit the sack in probably five or so minutes so if there are any last-minute clarifications please feel free to hit me up. Otherwise it’ll be a long wait for answers (stupid timezones).

For what its worth, MP went “away” 18 minutes ago but has stayed pretty active with his activity.

I say we make MP the lynch today

That is because i prefer to post only if adds to the discussion, also the majority of my posts are done when i am at my office and yesterday i went to sleep early =w=
If you see my post story on my previous mafia games i am always right in the middle.

On topic, i am worried that no one is pondering the possibility that we could potentially lose our vigi on night one if the mafia decides so, if they recluted the role that allows them to know who he is of course.
I also feel that PW is acting hella weird imo, the way that he is pushing for his plan even when there are more chances that it doesn’t work seems off, is almost as how the chief played on the SP game, playing as a incompetent civ…

Sometimes people will answer as you expect because that is the more logical answer :lol:

Classic PW…deflect, deflect, deflect. Never argue, that makes you less guilty.

Let’s see. There’s Azure, whom I know outside of SRK. Real life even. He was mafia with me before. You know it. I know you watched the RE game.

Then there’s pietastic, RF, Synonym, all of whom I’ve touted as good for a while now.

You’re making a murderer’s row for me, like I could choose them by name.

Like seriously, what has pietastic done to end up on a suspicious list with me?

I definitely think you included one or two mafia in there, for sure.

But note, you said you’re not trying to convince people to vote with you. But RadicalScum…Seriously?

facepalm

There was another time you said you aren’t trying to convince people to go with you too…

I’m not pushing people on RF right now, I’m pushing people on you.

Even when I call you out on calling me out, you still have nothing to point at. What are you waiting to hear from me on, that you made such a big deal out of it?

seriously guys, Let’s give MP the day 1 lynch honor and then we can go from there.

Ok.

But yeah, let me get those things I expected you to answer.