SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Just to make sure, you know votes are PM’d, right?

Hey, Synonym.

Remember the Resident Evil mafia game?

The one where I fucked up as mafia?

Yeah, that one. Here’s the deal. That 2/1/2 thing I mentioned? That wasn’t a mafia level.

Granted, it may also be 1/2/2 at times, but those proportions tend to be unfailing.

Take that how you will.

I meant about PW’s role, if Mafia, that you said scares you so much.

Also: how long until votes need be submitted?

Throws me on the suspects list without answering anything else I’ve put to his attention in this thread.

*I’ve shirked it long enough I’m head off guys. I’ll be back at roughly 8pm Eastern. *

Now’s not the time to divulge. I want to see what PW, if anything says.

You’ve ignored every post I’ve directed at you as of late PW. Now then, tell me why we should keep you around? What can you contribute to this besides pointless conjecture about broken mechanics that may not be possible given the spread of roles?

Right now, I’m not seeing much. Convince me.

Explain your suspicion on me? Just because I’m against the medic/Oogami plan?

*I thought it was 7am PST but it’s actually 7PM PST. *

What do you want me to answer? Your opening posts made you suspicious right off the bat, and the way you seem to want to be willfully ignorant beyond your normal capacity is a tell that something is off

Good morning people, catching up

*That’s good to know, why do you still expect OZ though?

(Seriously this is my last post before heading out)*

What’s with all this waiting around?

Waiting around for X to happen, “I’m catching up give me time”, “Oh lets see what Y says” are all mafia fucking tactics to blend in.

Use your own logic and stop getting led around by others. Use their insight to influence your decision, but don’t just be a lamb led to the slaughter.

As for what I said, I think it’s pretty clear for anybody with a 3 digit IQ, which excludes probably half the thread I suppose

Why am I on that list?

I am 100% aggro, true.

But RTSD is what I do.

I’m with Pietastic on this one. Not quite sure what I’ve done to earn your suspicion but at least I’m not getting a free pass. I’m happy to be scrutinised, however I would appreciate it if you answered my question back on page 6.

Also MP, I’m tired as hell so I’m not sure I’m fully getting your drift. I remember what the 2/1/2 referred to but I’m not sure how it doesn’t refer to mafia? I’m confused.

Heading out, for a bit.

Gym, yo.

I answered it on this page, but probably not to your liking

11.5 hours.

I don’t like guessing on day 1 unless it’s necessary or someone is obviously Mafia.

Annnnnd I mistook the time again apparently. Some things never change.

To be fair, all the role claims I’ve experienced in my (short) mafia career have been obvious as hell. Like, BD coming out and telling us he’s the UC kind of obvious. I just wanted to double check that I wasn’t mis-reading your post.

Also, this helps clear up a lot of my confusion over your suspicion of me. I’m not particularly interested in letting others influence my vote, I just don’t agree with any of the current choices. To be perfectly honest, MP seems sketchier to me then both RF and PW. I still think Combo Knight came flying off the blocks way too hard. At least PW and Rf had started their animosity pre-game.

Finally, Hecatom seems to be pretty flippant in his posts. Although if I’m remembering right he did make a really insightful post a few pages back.