SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

*Small correction, BullDancer has 4 posts in total. Pimp Willy can cross reference those numbers when he gets the chance.

@BullDancer
@CoCo
@Cyntalan
@DoofenShmirtz
@Forgedigger
@Lurker
@Mobius
@Orochizoolander
@Sumazndude

Appear to be the biggest Wallflowers.*

Well, technically, nobody besides @GodotsRevenge has a tally. Heads up, though: anybody who mentions in the thread that they’re voting one way, then actually votes for someone else, is hella suspect.

Is there any advantage to us not mentioning who we’re voting for in the thread? My previous games have been vote-in-thread games.

Is

Besides voting mind-screws, not really. We learn who voted for who at the end of the cycle anyway.

OK. So, is it also fair to say that someone who doesn’t post their vote in the thread is suspicious?

Yes I always do have a low post count but its usually because the discussions are mostly heated when im not on but now I am and its a new game and I aint fucking this one up

Next highest vote count: 31

Missing Person: 46

Where is he missing?

:lol:

In my experience it’s slightly suspicious, but not concrete evidence of anything. Now if you vote for a different name you called in the thread…

The discussion being heated or not when you’re on should have no bearing on your play. You can still point things out, add analysis, and quote posts.

@Doofenshmirtz: who are you currently leaning towards voting for?

I actually already sent my vote in, as stated before I and experience from other games I usually miss deadlines so im going to start sending my votes in a lot earlier

But anyways I voted for Bulldancer because I saw he had posted that he was a roleless civ and so instead of risking lynching an important role or any role for that matter I sent in my vote for him. Pimp Willy doesn’t really feel like mafia to me, nothing concrete just a hunch but yeah my track record isnt exactly perfect so we’ll just see how this pans out

Bulldancer always says he’s roleless civ though… But in this game that’s next to unlikely.

@Doofenshmirtz: Whoops, sorry I missed that. But I might be missing something else, too. Presumably you voted BD because you think he’s really mafia, right? Not because you think he’s roleless?

And that would mean that you think he “RC’d” Average Joe because it was an easy way to hide. But, if you’re wrong, and he actually RC’d correctly, we don’t lose much, right?

Is that an accurate take on your line of thinking?

The lounge, definitely the lounge.

This is my lounge.

Doof’s logic is… refreshingly sound.

That said, I am minded of BD’s all-in, here is my role, play last game.

I’d hate to vote for him, only to find out he played it the same, again.

Then again, perhaps he mixed up his yomi, this time.

Maybe working that “survivor’s guilt” on those of us who wrongly lynched him, last game?

I’m extremely uninformed atm, because I haven’t had time to read anything tbh…

As it stands, I am unlikely to be picked up because I indeed have no powers, and I am typically a huge lynch target…

Not to mention uninformed and inactive…

It would probably be safer allow me to live because unless the mafia is extremely and I mean extremely stupid, I would definitely not be a choice pick…

Picking me just as a taunt is a bad move imo…

@BullDancer seems no more suspicious to me than when he’s done this before.

Now if he stays alive on that reverse role claim, I may have to revisit that.

I’m standing firm on PW. If I hadn’t caught him doing this same shit before, maybe I’d back off, but the way he’s running business, it seems off.

Although, if he is mafia, I do think I know which role he has, and, let’s just hope he wasn’t valedictorian, because he’s gonna make sure we’re fucked if it is what I think it is.

• I thought about what role the Val got and I’m very frightened at the posibility of the val being Celestia or Touko. The amount of mindfuckery they’d be able to run would be ridiculous. Actually @GodotsRevenge if the Val is Chiaki could they use both their role and val ability on the same night? Being able to kill up to 4 people in one night is pretty fucking ridiculous. There’s a couple of other things I want to eventually be able to talk about but there’s other things we should be doing before that. As it stands now all 23 roles are alive and the amount of possibilities is mind bending. *

*I like this response alot. So far out of all the players you appear to have displayed one of the best understandings of all the roles. Hopefully we’ll be able to dissect roles like this as the game rolls along. But at the same time I don’t want to get suckered into playing theory fighter and overlook all the social interactions. Also I just noticed this about my previous post:

• The highlighted part is pretty redundant since I would have both medics, I wouldn’t have to worry about a guaranteed night kill at all. *

@Combo_Knight There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. Was the reason that you started off so aggressively because you were confident that your suspects were Mafia?

He’s done this same role claim several times.

Except this time, he’s going on a “don’t lynch me.”

Hmmmm…that does strike me a little off.

Not a major red flag yet. But enough to not strike him off the list yet.

FWIW, here’s the lynch votes so far that I’ve read in thread.

Pimp Willy (2): Missing Person, RadicalFuzz
RadicalFuzz (1): Pimp Willy
orochizoolander (1) Combo_Knight
BullDancer (1): Doofenshmirtz